What is your next mini goal ?

Options

Replies

• jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Nuari2016 wrote: »
    ... Say, each 12 pounds or 17 pounds (or whatever amount most appeals to you) is now called a "ninja-kitten". Just consider how much easier it is to say, "I only have 8 ninja-kittens to lose, I can totally do this!" :)

OMG!... I'd just (unfortunately) just taken a sip of tea when the totally unexpected phrase "ninja-kittens" caused me to laugh SO hard that it came flying outta my mouth (& nose)!! :smiley: Then, I tried to post a reply but was still giggling so much that I somehow zapped it! I'm still wiping tea off of my phone & shirt, but I *really* needed a good laugh today!

Me too!! I doubled-over and so totally needed that laugh. Laughter burns calories, too, right? :)
  • readytochange42
    readytochange42 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So awesome!!!! Good for you!
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My new next mini goal is 287. That will be 2stone off hopefully for my nieces christening. I think at my size you won't really be able to see the lose, but I will feel better knowing I've lost it.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    299 as of this morning! Here I come 275.
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Nice work, @Pepperh3ad!!!

@Nuari2016 , thank you :). If he's not at least supportive & encouraging this visit, I'm finding a new dr!!
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Saw my endocrinologist today and my weigh in was 32 lbs lost. She actually told me good job. She helped set my new goal. I she's aiming for a 24 lbs loss when I see her again in July.
  • smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I hit my first mini-goal yesterday, of getting under 270 lb! I officially weighed in at 269.0!
    My next mini goal is to be under 260. 10 pounds at a time seems like a good plan for me.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    smurphy90 wrote: »
    I hit my first mini-goal yesterday, of getting under 270 lb! I officially weighed in at 269.0!
    My next mini goal is to be under 260. 10 pounds at a time seems like a good plan for me.

Good work!
  • krce
    Options
    Met a goal this morning! Weighed in at 259.3 - goodbye 260s!!
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    krce wrote: »
    Met a goal this morning! Weighed in at 259.3 - goodbye 260s!!

You rock! :)

• Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I hit my second mini goal...to lose 30lbs. My next mini goal is to get under 300lbs, 11.6 lbs to go!!
  • krce
    Options
    krce wrote: »

My second mini goal is to fit back into these jeans that I just love... I think 15 lbs will do it!

Done!! And if I may say, in rocking these jeans ;)

I've still got my mini goal of losing 30-40 pounds by my next Doctor appointment... It's a little over a month away & if I lose 10 more pounds, I'll be at 38 pounds lost, so still plugging away at that.

My next mini goal is jogging half a mile straight.

• Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My first mini goal first was to make it back into the 300's. I did that 6/5/15, then my second one was to lose 50 lbs. Now my third mini goal is to reach losing 100 lbs. 15.6 lbs away from that :)
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all those goals you are all hitting. Such an inspiring group of people :)
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    My next mini-goal is to start over again. I've been trying to do that since May 5th but hoping that tomorrow (Monday) will be a good day to re-start.
  • KrissaJane92
    KrissaJane92 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    To be under 300 pounds. Soo close, 15 more pounds !!
  • Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Tata0716 wrote: »
    I hit my second mini goal...to lose 30lbs. My next mini goal is to get under 300lbs, 11.6 lbs to go!!

I have hit my mini goal!! So excited to be under 300lbs for the first time in over 5 years! Next mini goal is to get to 280lbs.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options

I have hit my mini goal!! So excited to be under 300lbs for the first time in over 5 years! Next mini goal is to get to 280lbs.

This calls for a happy dance!

giphy.gif
  • LeahP527
    LeahP527 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My first mini goal is to get under 300.
    Last night I achieved a goal that I didn't even realize I had, I didn't give into a binge! It was overwhelming but I did it and today I feel really great about it!
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Next mini goal is really close 2 kg away 4.4 pound - i'll have lost 20 kg - 44 lb ...Happy dancing
    Next is another 10 kg - that will be what i thought id be happy with for 2016 - 30 kg
    Major is down to 100 kg which is 220pound