Weekly Weigh In

Options
am_change
am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
Now there's a few of us in the group I thought we could share how much we've lost each week as an incentive to make sure we do lose! I weigh on a Friday but please just post on whichever day you weigh.

I lost 3 pounds this week bringing my total loss so far to 30 pounds. Yay!

Replies

• DianeBente
    DianeBente Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    As of Monday I weighed 153.9lbs. My post pregnancy checkup had me at 160 in December. I really need to buy a scale! Lol!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    149.3 67.7kg
  • gypsychic33
    gypsychic33 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Two pounds down !
  • ReneeHuffy
    ReneeHuffy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, I am 175 :'(
  • am_change
    Options
    Two pounds down !
    That's great well done! I've had a really naughty weekend as it was my birthday on Friday so think I've already put back on the three I lost last week wah! Will try harder for the rest of this week!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    165.8. I'm heading off on a camping trip, so I won't be weighing again til the 29th or later. Let's see if I can handle myself out there. I won't be able to log food, but I will be enjoying it.
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Up 1.5 :(
  • am_change
    Options
    It would be really easy not to log this week. But I set this up to make myself accountable. So those 3 pounds I lost last week...I gained them all back this week bringing my total loss to 27lbs. It was my birthday and eating out for 4 days clearly took its toll despite picking the best choices. Ah well. Time to get back on track!
  • am_change
    Options
    mab33 wrote: »
    Up 1.5 :(

Better than my 3! At least we've been honest. Here's to a better week ahead! Good luck!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    130.6 - 14.4 lbs lost since May 5th; 8.6 lbs left to pre-pregnancy weight
  • marianatucker
    marianatucker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello my pre pregnancy weight was 158... currently 183.. had my baby girl jun26th... ready to get back to my pre pregancy weight. .. add me .. looking for mfp friends to stay motivated :)
  • am_change
    Options
    chenaveau wrote: »
    Started off at 259 after pregnancy, that was in may 2015, didn't do anything but now starting my fitness journey so I weigh in at 232.8 but at a stand still!!! I'm even counting calories and being more active!!!!
    I'm sure the calorie counting and being active will pay off and by next week you'll have lost some. Good luck!
  • gypsychic33
    gypsychic33 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 8 oz away from losing 30lbs ! I'm 6wk pp !
  • meosh
    meosh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had two babies back to back post pregnancy with my two month old 260 I'm down to 244 and still going strong I have days and worries bc I'm nursing so any advice when it come to bf I'm all ears. Add me
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    66.3kg 146.2 pounds. Same weight as when I was engaged. 4 more kg to go to being pre pregnancy weight and a lot of cm to lose from my waist
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    4 lbs this week. Still 6 lbs til my pre/post pregnancy weight (I lost all the baby weight and then gained 10lbs lol) and then 65 to my first big goal.
  • MrsRandall081616
    MrsRandall081616 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP a couple weeks ago and I know I had gained some weight...but I weighed again this morning and am right were I began. So....Weight loss = 0.