3. Daily nutrition accountability

Options

Replies

• jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My SIL was in town, so we went out for lunch. Ended up at a place I didn't have nutrition information for, and I went over my plan for the day. Gonna try to get some extra steps in tonight to combat the yumminess of barbacoa tacos.
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    On track. Not my healthiest but on track
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I was under yesterday because had day out with my significant other. we had a cream tea while visiting gardens and walking in woods. We were going to go out for pub dinner in evening but he needed to get back to his home early so that got cancelled. I ended up having a light supper.
  • LeahP527
    LeahP527 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been under every day this week! Today will be the difficult day since we go out to eat on Friday nights. I'm also nervous going into the weekend since it will change my routine for a few days.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    I had one gigantic meal for dinner but walked over 10 miles in total by that point and am within calorie goal still.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    First day back at work. It's so much easier to pace my meals at work but so much harder to make healthy choices. Managed to stay under today.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    I had most of my calories at pub lunch mid walking break. Definitely burned them all off after
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Just under goal today
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    Had a very healthy sunday roast apart from the rum and coke bit while on walking lunch break, then an ice cream reward at end of walk and healthy dinner. All good :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Under goal again today. My workouts have been lacking since I started back at work but my calories went way down
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA for a few days . My sister passed on Monday May9th , her funeral was Thursday . Been eating like crap since then
    Got up this morning and reminded myself that not taking care of me was not going to help. It's not going to bring her back . Not going to fix my daddy's health or cure my husband's cancer . It will in fact bring me more health problems myself so today I plan to be good to me make better decisions and exercise. I will admit I skipped breakfast . Haveing yogurt and fresh fruit for lunch . Chicken thighs , broccoli salad, I'm not sure what else will depend on what's in fridge for dinner . I count so there for i need to put me on the game board and move forward not backward ..
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    Great to see you back Kat, it has been a little quiet around here lately. Really sorry to hear of your sad news though, that is off the scale on sad and stress levels that you are having to deal with. No one could be expected to not eat some crap with all that going on. Well done for being here
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Under calories, 3 lots of fruit and 3 lots of vegetables. Good day :)
  • RunawayCurves
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I am within my calories for the day
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm making tacos with ground turkey instead of ground beef for the first time tonight. Wish me luck on passing this over on the rest of the family. :)
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    under count today & yesterday! :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    @katdanash my condolences. It takes a strong person to stay focused with stress that high. My thoughts are with you and your family
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    I went a bit over today if I don't count my exercise but a bit under if you do. I was in a bit of an indulgent mood so I chose to go over and exercise a bit more to make up the difference.
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Nt
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good day :smiley: