POST YOUR WEIGHT IF YOU DARE!!!

Options

Replies

• fgodfrey56
    fgodfrey56 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    FredG here. 5'8" 164 lbs. I have seen about 10 lbs. creep on over the last year or so. My target is 155, but would prefer 150.
  • swgrady
    swgrady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Shaun. I am 177cm (5'10") and currently weigh 97.8kg (215lb). Since starting out on April 1st I've lost 6.6kg (15lb).
  • cameronhopman
    cameronhopman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Cam. Heard about this and wanted to join! I currently weight 212, down from 217.
  • crimmels
    crimmels Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Sara. I'm 5'5 and 140. I was around 160 about 16 months ago, but really paying attention to what I ate (and tracking calories through My Fitness Pal) really helped. I'd like to get down to 130.
  • EricOtero94
    EricOtero94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Eric, I am 190ish been told I wear it well but at 5'10 or so I would like to lose some of the chunk. And be in shape again,
    I have been biking and cut outhe soda, I lost 10 pounds so far. Been trying to put at least 10 but usually 20 miles on my bicycle a day
  • nicolekringer
    nicolekringer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow SYSK fans (and Chuck!). My name is Nicole, I'm 31, 5'3 and weighed in this morning at 140.5lbs (down from 151 in November). My goal weight is between 130 and 135.
    Last fall, my friend took a picture of me from behind. When I saw it, I was horrified. I weighed myself, and found I was a mere 3 pounds away from my record (non-pregnant) high weight. That was it for me! I'm trying to lose the weight slowly and realistically to avoid the yo-yo weight cycle that is very common for my family. I'm really glad to join this community to remain inspired!
  • dannismile
    dannismile Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Danni! I'm 30, 5ft, 6.5in and at my highest weight I was 356lbs. I'm currently at 321lbs. I need yo get back on track and show my 4 kids how awesome life can be when you take time to live healthy. :)
  • breezerbike
    breezerbike Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Jenn and I am 5'1", currently at 150 elbees. Two years ago, I was around 135 and running most days. I want to be fit and toned - the scale numbers aren't always a good indication of this, but I am shooting for 125lbs and getting my sugar addiction in check.
  • dsentc
    dsentc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm Daniel I'm 6'3" currently weigh 190 lb. I would love to get down to 170 lb.
  • Julieram21
    Julieram21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow SYSK friends! Juliana here. This was such a great idea! It's been tough staying motivated to work out regularly when you work a 9-5 desk job, but at least my mornings have been awesome by listening to Josh and Chuck.

I have gained more than 25lbs the past year and a half and feel TERRIBLE. I'm ready to lose some lbs ASAP. I am 5'-6"and currently weigh 158. This may not sound bad but I some health issues have come up in the past year and getting fit has become my #1 task. My goal is to be where I was before this weight gain... 130ish and feeling good. :)

Best of luck to everyone. Let's do this!
  • jlosparkles
    jlosparkles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jessica. I'm 5'2", 135.6 lbs and I work at a cupcake shop. Yup, a CUPCAKE shop. So I'm trying like heck to be active and avoid eating the (amazing) cupcakes. Like right now, I'm refusing to make eye contact with the front freezer full of ice cream cupcakes. ICE CREAM CUPCAKES.z3xpawl77cwa.jpeg