Weight

Options

Replies

• katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    nay96nay wrote: »
    Currently 15 st 2. Want to lose about 2lbs per week.. Hopefully. Will try to do weigh ins on Sunday's.

You have got this 2 pounds you will smash weekly no excuses! What's your stubborn fat areas and weaknesses?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    js8181 wrote: »
    I weigh 174. Used to be as low as 150 a year or so ago but hovered in the 160s lately until the last six months. I would love to be 155 but TBH I'm mostly looking for definition in my abs. I may like what I look at a different weight we shall see.

Great work you can do this!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    mccokat wrote: »
    Howdy folks
    My weekly weigh ins are on Saturday, and I was 202 ish last time I weighed. I'd like to be in the 100s by the time school ends in three weeks, which I think is very doable.

My first piece of advice don't got for 202ish find out the exact number take a deep breath and get on the scales. Do you mean in the 200s?
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    katie22mfp wrote: »

My first piece of advice don't got for 202ish find out the exact number take a deep breath and get on the scales. Do you mean in the 200s?

I'm working off of a 20 year old analog scale, it was 202 when I weighed myself this morning, but it's only going to be a rough guess.
    And I meant 100s, like 198 or 197 in three weeks.
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    mccokat wrote: »

I'm working off of a 20 year old analog scale, it was 202 when I weighed myself this morning, but it's only going to be a rough guess.
    And I meant 100s, like 198 or 197 in three weeks.

That's so doable you have this that new lipstick is coming to find you!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Welcome bookworm it's fantastic to have you on board!
  • bookworm332
    bookworm332 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi i just weighed myself and i was at 201.2lb and that was the realization of how bad I let it get my aim is 2lb a week and every Friday will be the day
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Well done bookworm I know that took a lot but you won't being seeing that number again! Back in the 100s by Friday! X
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Welcome Ariel
    What's your current weight and goal for the week?
  • arielangel1991
    arielangel1991 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 176.4 lbs. I would like to be at 175 lbs in a week's time (by next Sunday). I usually get on the scale every morning, which I know they say you should NOT weigh yourself every day. But seeing the numbers go down really motivates me! I'm trying to work on my stomach. That is my problem area.
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    My current weight is 176.4 lbs. I would like to be at 175 lbs in a week's time (by next Sunday). I usually get on the scale every morning, which I know they say you should NOT weigh yourself every day. But seeing the numbers go down really motivates me! I'm trying to work on my stomach. That is my problem area.

Thank you Ariel!
    I've posted a message about belly fat hopefully some people come up with some good tips! Please feel free to post on it! X
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Well done katasha I know it was big step for you to join proud of you.
  • Mrspalacio
    Mrspalacio Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OK guys I was kinda embarrassed to put my weight cause it's not easy to admit u let urself go my goal weight is 190 I am currently (as of last Tues since I weigh in Tues) 279.8 when I started dieting and excersizing about 5 weeks ago I weighed 298 but at my heaviest I was 325 I have alot of work to do but I want this so bad I want to lose about 2lbs+ a week if we aren't already friends please feel free to add me :#
  • Mrspalacio
    Options

Thank u so much
  • katie22mfp
    Options

Thank u so much

Congratulations on announcing your weight the first step to success!
  • Mrspalacio
    Options
    :s made me a little sick but hey lol
  • hollypopp10
    hollypopp10 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I weigh since I took a week off. I'll weigh myself at work manana
  • js8181
    js8181 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    well *kitten*, just weighed myself and I'm actually 177... Should we do before pix too for motivation? Sometimes that's better for me than just numbers but others dont want to, i wont be the only one lol
  • roy7lorraine
    roy7lorraine Posts: 21 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My current weight is 169.4 I would like to lose 4.5 to 5 pounds this week
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    js8181 wrote: »
    well *kitten*, just weighed myself and I'm actually 177... Should we do before pix too for motivation? Sometimes that's better for me than just numbers but others dont want to, i wont be the only one lol

I think pics are good!