Weigh ins or measurements

Options

Replies

• smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 304
    Last week: ?? (off track for weeks. Last weigh in was 269 on 04/25)
    Current weight: 266.4

Total Loss: 37.6 lb

Thankfully, I've managed to lose (even only 2.6 lb) while not really tracking for a month! While I'm not happy that I got so off track, I'm really pleased knowing the months before that got me into healthier habits that enabled me to maintain/continue to lose while not paying attention. Hopefully back on track this week!
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm going backwards, back over 300lb :(

Start weight 315lb
    Last weigh in 295lb
    Current weight 301lb
    Total lost so far 14lb
    Difference this week +6lb
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Well with all the stress eating I have done in the last month I have only gained back 2 lbs . So back up to 320 ... could be much worse
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Hope you're all having an awesome day. Yesterday's weigh-in was at 269.8. I'm out of the 270s!!!
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    I'm going backwards, back over 300lb :(

Start weight 315lb
    Last weigh in 295lb
    Current weight 301lb
    Total lost so far 14lb
    Difference this week +6lb

Fluctuations happen. Stay focused, keep working, and you'll get to where you want to be. I have fluctuated as much as 6 lbs before. Just take a deep breath, shake it off, and get back at it!
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    My weight loss has fluctuated all over the place but 289lb as of this morning which is lowest I have been for well over a year.

Good for you!
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    @Obesitywarrior Thats awesome Laura good for you !! :)
  • sharondjs
    Options
    @Pepperh3ad Well done :smiley:
  • carisalawson
    carisalawson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well... I am guilty of weighing myself everyday. It has become an obsession. I have also noticed that my scale and the one at the Dr. are different. But I can now
    say without a doubt I am officially back in the 200's! I'm so super excited about this and it is such a huge motivator knowing how much time and effort I'm putting into getting healthy and it is finally paying off! I would like to meet that 40lbs gone by my 40th bday
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    Well... I am guilty of weighing myself everyday. It has become an obsession. I have also noticed that my scale and the one at the Dr. are different. But I can now
    say without a doubt I am officially back in the 200's! I'm so super excited about this and it is such a huge motivator knowing how much time and effort I'm putting into getting healthy and it is finally paying off! I would like to meet that 40lbs gone by my 40th bday

Keep up the good work!
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been at a stand-still for a couple weeks. I began a new medication that has a side effect of weight gain and bloating. I'm not losing, but at least I'm not gaining.
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 367 lbs
    last week: ?
    Current week: 322.8 lbs

Total loss 45 lbs. I haven't weighed myself in the last 2 weeks because I was on a horrible plateau and I got fed up with it. I finally stepped back on the scale and I've noticed a shift so I'm back
  • sharondjs
    Options
    I also weigh in every day but I use an app called MY weight on my phone the reason is I found in the beginning I was losing weight 1 one and then nothing for the the next 2 weeks then I found this app and it has a cool graph on it that shows all the ups and downs and now I can see my trends better I'm also a bit of a tech /gadgety person and very visual I like graphs etc :smile:

And I love the love fact that I can see you carrying 2 cats and a jug of milk :smiley:
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Last week: 322.8 lbs
    Current weight: 322.2 lbs

Lost .6 lbs this week..... I'll take it
  • sharondjs
    Options
    Mad_Medusa wrote: »