3. Daily nutrition accountability

Options

Replies

• Groto1980
    Groto1980 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been off for a couple of days. Trying to make wise choices today.
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    On track
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I don't really bother logging anymore but food is going good.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Under goal
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Went over by 575 today some reason I was hungry all day
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Been all over the place calorie-wise! A bit under on Tuesday over by 277 Wednesday & under by 216 yesterday...today looks like I might be under but we'll see...
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    On track today
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Over by 130
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    been good all week :)
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Fri & Sat right @ goal!
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    On track
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    500 over yesterday 100 under today
  • audrey13027
    Options
    :/ Over by 211 yesterday.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Decided to give myself some leeway. I've been feeling burnt out going at 1500 every day like my Dr suggested. Mfp has me at 2040 a day for 2 lbs loss a week. So I figured I'd still aim for 1500 but stay under 2040 I'm good. So far on track and not feeling as deprived
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Been pretty much on/under target calorie-wise...nutritionally..."ehh"! Because its SO friggin hot (& I don't have central air) I've been subsisting on Italian ices, fluids & protein bars.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Been staying on the high end of my goal and I've been feeling really guilty about it. I raised my limit to help with my mental block and staying in the caloric goal that'll have me loose 2 lbs a week but I feel like I'm cheating. I was on 1500 calories a day for so long when I go over I feel bad but at the same time I was wanting to quit because I was feeling too limited. I wanted to feel more satisfied without loosing control so this felt like the answer. I just feel guilty about it.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Been on track
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Mad_Medusa wrote: »
    Been staying on the high end of my goal and I've been feeling really guilty about it. I raised my limit to help with my mental block and staying in the caloric goal that'll have me loose 2 lbs a week but I feel like I'm cheating. I was on 1500 calories a day for so long when I go over I feel bad but at the same time I was wanting to quit because I was feeling too limited. I wanted to feel more satisfied without loosing control so this felt like the answer. I just feel guilty about it.

Don't feel guilty, just listen to your body. The experts say sometimes you need to eat more to get back on track. As long as you don't go mad, and it sounds like your not :)
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Ok I have been off track for far too long now. I booked to go to Sorrento next May with the intention of loosing weight and getting fitter so that I can do all the wonderful sightseeing.

Due to my being off track I now have two months less to achieve as much as possible before next May.

My mini break to the coast last week did me the world of good and I did lots and lots of walking.

Time to get back on track and start recording my food again and get back to exercise.

I CAN do this and I WILL :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Thank for the encouragement Clarissa I really need it. I'm sure you'll get back in the swing of things soon.