Screwed the pooch

Options

Replies

• SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    The kitty needs to screw the pooch, jeez @Gallowmere1984 try to keep up, dude! :D
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Nice.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Best laugh in this day!! Keep em coming!! You guys crack me up!! Lolol!
  • RalfLott
    Options
    @SuperCarLori -

How's tricks these days? Woof woof
  • SuperCarLori
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @RalfLott
    I think I'm brain dead today, as I am unable to come up with an appropriate witty response.My special lady time bit me yesterday, so I could just *kitten* at you for a few minutes...how's that sound? :D>:)
  • Zenwenner
    Zenwenner Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hope everything is going great for you, Lori, in spite of "lady time". If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat only add peri-menopause to that. Good times, I tell ya.
  • RalfLott
    Options
    @RalfLott
    I think I'm brain dead today, as I am unable to come up with an appropriate witty response.My special lady time bit me yesterday, so I could just *kitten* at you for a few minutes...how's that sound? :D>:)

@SuperCarLori - Great! I have 5 foster kittens at the moment, what's one more? Oh.... not what you meant.... hmm.

PS "Special lady time" does have a nice ring to it.
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    Zenwenner wrote: »
    Hope everything is going great for you, Lori, in spite of "lady time". If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat only add peri-menopause to that. Good times, I tell ya.

Lady, you don't need to tell me about perimenopausal episodes...I'm right there with you.My pms and hormonal swings are ridiculously hostile, even for my standards hahaha!
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »
    @RalfLott

@SuperCarLori - Great! I have 5 foster kittens at the moment, what's one more? Oh.... not what you meant.... hmm.

PS "Special lady time" does have a nice ring to it.

Hahaha! I'm envisioning the throwing of poor, wee, hapless kittens. Don't take it out on the p....Um kittens!! Lolol
  • RalfLott
    Options
    ;)
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm a noob around here but I love to chat! I LOVE all these great people around here! It's my happy place!
    Sending a friend request...
  • RalfLott
    Options
    BTW, @SuperCarLori, how are your critters?
    nua9epbplyjd.jpeg

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    *kittens* with a capital S!! ROFLMAO!!! That cat pic is awesome!!
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    Dude, okay.... The puss in question is Hobo, right? He's everything the name implies. He wakes me up every morning at the butt crack of dawn, demanding to be vehemently caressed and fed, not necessarily in that order.... Last night at two am after being ran over with hard Hobo feet for the fortieth time, I decided that murder was a great option for the worm problem. Poison? Dagger? Bludgeoning???

Okay, okay.... Not going to kill him, he's the most loving cat I've ever encountered, and smart as a tack, he's part Abyssinian, with all the big ears and four foot long, snake shaped body.... It's a love hate relationship. He wasn't my choice at the apl, but as soon as I picked him up, he latched onto me... And they told us he'd been there since a tiny feral kitten and everyone passed him up.... Poor lil guy..... So here we are.... Oh he has fangs, so I think he's part saber tooth as well lol... Like I've never seen fangs like this on a cat!!!

Anyway he won't eat the food with the medication in it. Maybe forcing it down his neck will assuage my thirst for strangulation?

Don't worry, he's loved
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Whew. Glad I opened this post. Reminded me (at 1:09) I was supposed to let my neighbor's cat out today around 1 PM. Strange...he's a neutered male but he SPRAYS. Straight out the back end like a fire hydrant.

He's outside now for a bit so on schedule to do his "thing" outside versus in her house. The boy is on a "spray schedule". I do my part to help rather than have the boy sent to "the pound". Neighbor wouldn't do that (send him to the pound) so let's just say I help her cause even though his favorite relief target is my Purple Fountain Grass.
  • LauraCoth
    LauraCoth Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »

I did this diet for a couple of years in University. B)
  • LauraCoth
    LauraCoth Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Where shall I begin.....

1. Lack of electrolyte regime
    2. Lack of companion supplements
    3. Eating disorder
    4. Sugar addiction
    5. Scale weight obsession
    6. Lack of self control
    7. No immediate support
    8. Continued persuasion from The Other to just 'be normal and exercise more'

I based my whole experience on just wanting to look hot. To be skinny.
    I totally allowed what the scale said to regulate my mood.
    I didn't accept or love myself the way I do now.
    I absolutely didn't know my worth. As a fat person, as a skinny person, with a Mohawk, with a ponytail.

Now I'll be happy being able to jump around, not grunting while tying my shoes, feeling that awesome feeling of body awareness again...like I'm a powerhouse and watch me climb this tree.

I'm gonna fully get it, and I'm getting it more everyday. This is about not getting Alzheimer's, and about being the best Super Lori I can be.

Thank you caring enough to ask.
    I hope someone can take something meaningful from this.

That need to look hot/great (a.k.a. "perfect") is such a slave driver, really it is. It sucks the joy out of life. You end up always living in that hypothetically wonderful future where you look like a fashion model, instead of enjoying today.
  • RalfLott
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Whew. Glad I opened this post. Reminded me (at 1:09) I was supposed to let my neighbor's cat out today around 1 PM. Strange...he's a neutered male but he SPRAYS. Straight out the back end like a fire hydrant.

He's outside now for a bit so on schedule to do his "thing" outside versus in her house. The boy is on a "spray schedule". I do my part to help rather than have the boy sent to "the pound". Neighbor wouldn't do that (send him to the pound) so let's just say I help her cause even though his favorite relief target is my Purple Fountain Grass.

Bwaaaahaahaaaa! I'm glad you opened it, too. PDF! (P*K*F in MFP parlance.)

That must be some grass that's capable of withstanding periodic blasts from a fire hydrant while retaining its color....
  • RalfLott
    Options
    LauraCoth wrote: »
    You end up always living in that hypothetically wonderful future where you look like a fashion model, instead of enjoying today.

I find that if I relegate unrealistic responsibilities to the future me, the present me doesn't have to worry about them (even if he could remember what they were....).