Need help starting

Options

Replies

• jerilynconn
    jerilynconn Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Yes @empressichel you can share anything i put on here without asking. :)

@heybales chili and fritos! How did you know? Plus, chips, sandwich meat, cookies, mike's hard lemonade (yum). It wasnt too hot - we were at about 8,000 feet and it rained every afternoon. But no campfire due to fire ban out here in the West :'(
  • jerilynconn
    Options
    Down 2.5 from pre camping weigh in. Since moving up my calories I have maintained or dropped. So far, I think push back up to tdee was not only a great idea, but doing it slower this time seems to be taken better by my body.
  • ambsnic17
    ambsnic17 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Great to hear!!
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    saranharm wrote: »
    Down 2.5 from pre camping weigh in. Since moving up my calories I have maintained or dropped. So far, I think push back up to tdee was not only a great idea, but doing it slower this time seems to be taken better by my body.

Body loves food. I still find it funny when I eat loads one day then wake up the next day feeling extra lean.
    Got to love EM2WL B)
    Ichel
  • TerezaToledo
    TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    @saranharm LOVE the profile picture you just added!!!!
  • jerilynconn
    Options
    Thanks @TerezaToledo ! Me too <3
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    So awesome to hear Sara! Its amazing how much we realize we hide from the camera because we aren't "ready" for it.. Life will go by and we want to be involved.. pics and all.. so awesome to see!
    Kelly
  • empressichel
    Options
    Love this!
    "The scale doesn't bug me. It may come down, it may not. All I know is it isn't changing what I am doing. Today, back on my macros."
    This is what it's all about. It's not a DIEt it's a lifestyle. Allows you to be flexible, have a day of eating out and then next day, straight back to routine and macros.
    It's a massive NSV to not have the scale control your emotions as well.
    Love, love, love!
    Ichel
  • jerilynconn
    Options
    Thanks ichel!

Uploaded a deadlift video, if anyone is interested. I wanted to check my form on all my lifts.

https://youtu.be/gpArRYZbpso
  • ambsnic17
    ambsnic17 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome!! Impressive my friend.
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    awesome video! Im still working my way up on deads. My form needs some correction so its been slow moving. Inspiring:)

Kelly
    EM2WL Ambassador and moderator
  • TerezaToledo
    Options
    OMG, I just loved watching this soooooooo much!!! I think your form is great, straight line from head to lower back. You lifted all that as if you were picking up a toy from the ground, dang, girl!!! And watching you while I am soooooooo iron starved made me uber jealous! You are a rockstar! Smash those PR's! Who cares about the scale?!

And I loved your approach in the picnic! Two thumbs up for enjoying life and moving on with your plan!

Tereza
    Team EM2WL
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Great form - love the red Keds it appears.

Curious how long doing the sumo deadlifts, because that weight and that form appear like awhile.
  • empressichel
    Options
    Your form is so good!
    It just looks so comfortable like you have been doing this forever.
    There's a lot more in you too. Can't wait to see where you go!
    Awesome!
    Ichel
    EM2WL Ambassador and Moderator
  • jerilynconn
    Options
    heybales wrote: »
    Great form - love the red Keds it appears.

Curious how long doing the sumo deadlifts, because that weight and that form appear like awhile.

Love my Chuck's. Looks like I am wearing 2 shades of white socks. One of those are my legs. Lol.

I lifted some in 2013, but sporadically and not fueled properly. I got serious last November/December. I switched to sumo probably in December- I find it so much easier for me and I have been able to increase my PRS by a lot. I think it's because I have short arms.

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone!
  • jerilynconn
    Options
    Here is my squat video:

https://youtu.be/keA1Ml1Trm4

It stopped filming after this before I got to my real sets. :'( I wanted to check form with more weight on.

I PR'd today at 180# for 4.

• TerezaToledo
    Options
    @saranharm, Excellent PR's, you are crushing it! Keep posting!

Tereza
    Team EM2WL
  • empressichel
    Options
    Love seeing and hearing about your PR's @saranharm !
    When are you going to do your first comp? I can feel one brewing B)
    Ichel