Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Morning...
    Seems like this little group is gasping for air! Hope you guys are doing well and we do not die out! :'(

Connie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Well I got out of the boat pump out, Dave asked his friend Bob to help him since he was going to be there anyway.

Today I went for a walk down by the water with all the Canadian geese flocks but it was a nice change from the neighborhood walking. It started to rain when I got there so went and did some errands and then headed back and got my walk in. Now the sun is shining and hope you are all well.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Connie I don't think we will ever die out.We been together too long an really care for one another,i know I may be running late sometimes, but My thoughts are with all of you, all the times I would be lost without you guys,

Shirley I saw some Canadian geese when we went to ohio to see Alice and jim when they live there Beautiful country.We took caliecat and Angel with us. they had a ball.So did we

Be seeing you guys.
    Love Marie

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Spent yesterday melting in the heat at soccer games. Came home and crashed. We have a later game today so I'm headed out for a pedicure and a little shopping of necessities before.

How's the heat for you, Connie?
    How about in Texas, Marie?

Maybe we just need to go see Esther!!

Have a great day!
    Ruthie

• lovesretirement
    Options
    @JLoRuthie...not too bad here, Ruthie. It's supposed to hit 90 with a chance of rain..not as humid but still sticky. So ready for fall... ;)
  • Shirley61
    Options
    No humidity here and Dave and I went for a 12 mile bike ride and thoroughly enjoyed it! We did stop
    for breakfast/lunch and then headed back.

Tonight I signed up for a 2 hour Yoga class so that will be relaxing.

Have wonderful day its awesome!

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    not bad here.
    Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I have missed our group so much but I didn't have any wifi or cell service. I could have paid to have service but decided to go without for a week.
    We got home about 3pm today and were very tired but had a really great time.

Will read all of your posts tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing good,

Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, I rested this weekend and yesterday was my husband's birthday. We had my kids and grandson over for cake and they gave him presents. Tomorrow I have another implant, we have to be there at 5:30 am. My sister is taking me, my husband has to be at work tomorrow, Wednesday is another one and he is going to take me, then 2 more next week. I'm getting tired and ready to be done, I have been such a trooper, now I am getting alittle whiny. But I straightened up. I know it's almost over. I gotta go. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Janice you have held up well. You are lucky to have a sister to be with you.

Welcomed home Nancy. we missed you but knowing you wee having a good time.. ope you are all rested up.
    I think I will dagged my sewing machine out tomorrow for a spell. And for a lapped quilt. work on some blocks May not get too far but I need something to to do besides watching televsion my balance is still not too good. Still using my walker.
    Fall is really on its way.

<3 Marie

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    The weather here was awesome!!!! Sunny and about 60 degrees. Spent most of the day at a friends house having a football party. Knee is doing great. I have therapy on Tuesday. Bruising is finally starting to subside. That is the only pain I have is from the bruising. I am every color of the rainbow below the upper thigh clear down to the toes. And for the first time in almost 30 years I can't predict the weather. It is really kinda nice to not be in constant pain. It will be a nice fall and winter for me. I am usually curled up in pain more often than not during those months because of the frequent weather changes. Oddly enough I am actually looking forward to taking my girls trick or treating. Usually I dread it because of the pain. But I can't wait this year!!!!

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, losers!

Janice...you can whine all you want...what you are going through is tough so have at it!

Marie...glad you are thinking of sewing again because watching tv gets old real fast!

Nancy...so glad to have you back. We missed you!

Esther...good for you!

Shirley...12 miles biking is awesome!

Ruthie...hope to hear from you soon.

It's cooler today and cloudy. Coop and I have had our walk, and I guess I will go to the gym for pool exercise. I woke up wanting to whine and feel sorry for myself because the scale is not moving...but that is stupid so I will just keep on keeping on!

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    I just lost my post, haven't done that in awhile. :s I will try again.

Nancy - Welcome back!!

Jancie. Whine all you want, we are hear to listen. After all you have been through a lot. <3

Connie - Have fun in the pool, aerobics is hard in a pool I know I did it once with my daughter who was pregnant at the time. :)

Marie - Happy to hear you want to do some sewing now that the weather is cooling. Can you keep your leg elevated too?

I started today with a 1200 calorie meal plan from Pinterest and so far so good. I hope I can keep up
    the momentum.

Another beautiful no humidity day with clear skies, wonderful. No exercise for me today I am resting after double exercise on Sunday. ;)

Shirley
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Hi everyone,

It's good to be home!!! I helped Ben with grass cutting this morning and will now tackle a ton of laundry!!!

I think I got in plenty of walking last week. We did excursions that required more walking than I wanted to do as it was hot as blue blazes but we did ok.

I plan to read all the posts while I was when I get a free minute.

Hang in there everyone!!!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning!

Janice...hope things went well with the implant yesterday and that you will feel like checking in with us today.

Nancy...how was the food?

Cooler today again after rain most of yesterday. I've got some errands to run but that's it for my Tuesday!
    Make it a great day, losers!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, Yesterday didn't go ad good as the first one I decided to let them give me some pain meds since I woke up hurting after surgery. I did okay with it for awhile and when they moved me I started feeling nauseated and felt that way the rest of the time there. When they started to take me to get the radiation, I started getting sick in hallway, luckily I had my vomit bag, I did get the radiation after that and we left. As soon as I got home I got sick again
    I took some phenegrin and slept most of the rest of the day and night. I cant believe I have to go again tomorrow, for another one. No more pain meds for me, the first time I didn't get any and I didnt get sick. I guess I'll just hurt some again, it's worth it.
    I hope everyone else is doing good, in 10 I will have the last 3 done and should be done with my treatments. I cant wait, I just want do nothing for awhile or whatever I want. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Afternoon everyone,

Janice, Sorry things didn't go great yesterday.
    Hopefully you will have a better day tomorrow.

Connie, The food was really good, we think the food on Carnival is better than other ships we have been on. I didn't do too bad this cruise. Some days we only had breakfast and dinner and nothing after dinner. I did more walking than I usually do. I didn't drink much water and that was my weak link.

Marie, Good to hear that you are feeling like getting the sewing machine going. Will be so glad when you foot gets well.

I am with Ben getting both treatments today so it's a long day for us.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Nancy

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Evening Ladies,

I felt like a pity party beginning this morning but Connie's voice was in my head so I refrained.

I'm jealous of your rain, Connie. And your cool weather Esther! It's hot and humid here still....

I'm sorry Janice that things didn't go so well. There's nothing worse than feeling yuky away from home. I'll be very happy for you when it's all over!!

Marie, I'm proud of you for getting the sewing machine out.

Nancy, Shirley, Steph...hi misfits:-)

If not now, W.H.E.N!
    Ruthie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Busy day today. Had a foot doctor appointment today but they called had a mercy surgery so for next Tues,will try again.

Alice was out today and try to turn my room into a sewing room again. .Did a pretty good job too.

Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, friends!

Janice...hang in there...only a few more and you are free! God is good!!

Marie...what will be your first project? Did you sign up for Meals on Wheels?

Ruthie...I am determined to stay positive...I have not gone back to Twoterville in several weeks! :) I will make it the rest of the way!

Nancy...hope your long day went well.

Hope to hear from the rest of you misfits soon!

Gym day for me! I am raring to go because being depressed about the stupid scale is stupid. My clothes are falling off, I can feel my ribs, and my bras straps and hooks cannot be set any tighter...it's time to buy new ones! Why am I whining???

Happy Hump Day, losers! If not now, when???

Connie