• Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    9/13 - made it!

qdcwszpplbh4.jpg
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hit my 10k steps walking in the door from work so date night with Hubs was relaxing. Went for a motorcycle ride for dinner and fitbit logged riding a bike minutes. Had to delete that! LOL!. Stayed good on calories but carbs were a couple grams higher than I wanted and fat a couple grams lower but very minor so a really successful day all in all. I was bushed and slept pretty good.. All this activity boost has been disrupting my sleep habits but I think that will only last a few days.

I don't think I ever said THANKS!! to all of you for having me in this group. This is an informative group! I am starting to wonder if I should be supplementing magnesium.... Have to keep researching. <3
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I haven't been around, but honestly? I suck at these things.... So I'll just say that I've stepped it up lol
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    1.120 minutes dance
    2.10-5.8 lbs=4.2 lbs to goal
    3.basic plank/60 seconds ×3

Made it back on track from the party week, and the weight is back down.
    Tired but happy. Only 2, possibly 3 dance nights this week, so maybe not so hard on the bod overall.

Last night I spent hours fighting off a mega sugar urge and finally went to bed early so I didn't wind up driving to the convenience store for a sugar dose. It was worth it to see my scale numbers this morning. So worth it. I just can't believe how hard my food issues can be, and how much energy it takes to stay on track sometimes.

Sometimes I wonder what else I might have done with my life if this battle wasn't sucking the energy out of me.... well, for the moment, I'm happy and have a nice drive out of the city planned for today.
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Not my best week. Down less than a pound. Still trying to hit final goal of 175 by the end of the month. At least I kept macros well. Just was less active than normal.

SW - 223
    CW - 179
    GW - 175
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Week 2 goal - >11,000

9/8 - 9577 another husband sabotage. Impromptu date night. So close!
    9/9 - 11,301
    9/10-9/11 - I suck at weekends :(
    9/12 - 11,425
    9/13 - 11,356
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    60 minutes. 3.81 miles. Walk to the grocery store.

A walk to test my memory.
    Why did I come here? Oh. To try favorite water enhancer of @KenSmith108.
    Man, I'm drained. What to buy for energy/hunger. Oh. Mascarpone per @ladro
    I know there was something else. Oh. BP check. 101/66. Thumbs up.
    Done. ETA: 540 minutes to goal.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    1 - log every day - I have missed only one day this month which is way improved over my twice a week average, totally steppin it up!
    2 - hit all workouts - 33 of 38 workouts done, mostly steppin it up, there is room for improvement here!
    3 - measure weekly - ummmm...I might have failed to step up this one...I think I only have one measurement in for September...50% success is not good...
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Day 13
    Steps: 6974/10,000 - I suck
    Water: 500ml/1500ml - I admittedly did not have any water until the evening. It was a stressful day yesterday.

I am hoping some running around will help me get my steps in today. Running back and forth to customs and warehouses for work, going to the gym, and getting my drycleaning. We shall see.
  • collegefbfan
    collegefbfan Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    This might not fall in the same line as what some of you have posted. I don't really have any physical items to report. I need to start though. I average about 8,000 steps a day or so my phone says, but I don't always have it on me while at home.

The things I do have to report, and I can't believe some of them:
    For the last month (the time I have been on this WOE):
    No soft drinks. Not even diet. Not even tea.
    Maybe 4 cups of coffee.
    Only 4 shots of bourbon.
    No bread, no pasta, no rice, no fried foods with white flour, no potatoes, no fruit.
    Eating tons of veggies.
    Ate breakfast and lunch everyday which I didn't always do.
    NO SWEETS AT ALL, UNLESS KETO APPROVED!
  • sherryrichie
    sherryrichie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You are doing great, collegefbfan!!!

10,800/10,000 steps today.
  • collegefbfan
    collegefbfan Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I just looked at my steps on my phone. Over 10,000 steps for me. I didn't know. Wow.

How do steps equate to calories burned because I am just walking at work and around the house or store, not really getting heart rate up?

Is there a better app for steps and calories burned? Thanks
  • sammyliftsandeats
    Options
    I just looked at my steps on my phone. Over 10,000 steps for me. I didn't know. Wow.

How do steps equate to calories burned because I am just walking at work and around the house or store, not really getting heart rate up?

Is there a better app for steps and calories burned? Thanks

People may disagree but the steps you take to the store count as part of your daily activity.

I find purposeful exercise to be the calories I count. For example a run, hike, or lifting session.

As for the calorie you burn when you do your daily steps, they should be factored into your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)

Eat less than your TDEE to lose weight.

• eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    9/14
    16,244 steps (15,000 step goal)
    Food measured/weighed ✅

• frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    12,700 steps (WHA??) Yippee... Rotten day at work and a lot of running around and a good walk after work to get minutes. 58 minutes.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    9/14 - my leg is much better and I got my steps in :)

oi2gdg32vegv.jpeg
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Week 2 goal - >11,000

9/8 - 9577 another husband sabotage. Impromptu date night. So close!
    9/9 - 11,301
    9/10-9/11 - I suck at weekends :(
    9/12 - 11,425
    9/13 - 11,356
    9/14 - 6442
  • sammyliftsandeats
    Options
    Day 14:
    11,375/10,000 steps - YAY! All that walking back and forth from customs and warehouses paid off.
    1000ml/1500ml water - Close but I had wine when I got home from work so there was no water involved lol