Options
    MoonKat7 wrote: »
    didy1dx050ei.jpg

Lol

It's a keto pizza I swear... :smirk:
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    well good food and water day...mostly :)
    exercise I went for walk instead of pool workout cause it was too cold and it doesn't even compare so not sure why I'm going g to do for exercise now. my planter faciittis hasn't bothered me since I've been swimming and started hurt g with 30 min walk :scream:

I love hiking but not alone with coyotes....hubby was going to come with me but now that dd can't be left that won't work.

any low impact ideas? I could go to a public pool a couple days a week but I'd prefer to do stuff at home.

• gorilita
    gorilita Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I hope you had a nice day today.
    I am ending the day at 1654kcals. I was hungry all day today maybe due to heavy lifting yesterday but I am still short of my 1800 goal. I went over on carbs by 10g. Who knew pickles have so many carbs.
    I got in a 30 min run and 30min bike ride. I hope to see a 4 at te end of my number on the scale tomorrow all it would take is 0.1lb. Time to chill
  • gorilita
    gorilita Posts: 80 Member
    Options

any low impact ideas? I could go to a public pool a couple days a week but I'd prefer to do stuff at home.

[/quote]

How about bike or shadow boxing?
  • MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    well good food and water day...mostly :)
    exercise I went for walk instead of pool workout cause it was too cold and it doesn't even compare so not sure why I'm going g to do for exercise now. my planter faciittis hasn't bothered me since I've been swimming and started hurt g with 30 min walk :scream:

I love hiking but not alone with coyotes....hubby was going to come with me but now that dd can't be left that won't work.

Body weight circuit training, or with weights if you have it
    TRX
    Resistance bands
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Today wasn't a good day for me, I think my life is too active and less than 50g of carbs won't work so tomorrow I'm back to 50g at least I've tried it before and it worked for me, I was so hungry today.
  • option3girl
    option3girl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just got caught up on the posts! Lots in the last 24 hours! Missed checking in yesterday, but I'm still here and on plan. This week is beating it out of me. And, my shark week is supposed to start today or tomorrow so that's not helping either I'm sure. READY for the weekend.

Another full day meeting today, but they are serving a nice selection of salads so there will be something for me.
  • VictoriaEllis1984
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day from both a food and exercise view point. I made one of my most fav meals. Chicken parma (chicken crumbed in wheat bran (this is mainly fibre) and then fried in olive oil) topped with ham, home made tomato sauce (I can put the recipe up if anyone want sit!) and then mozzarella cheese all placed under the grill until melted. I had it with a massive salad - I savored every moment of it!

Went to the gym and worked on chest and arms. It felt good, but didn't push it as had a 60 min swim session that evening. I had the whole lane to myself (whoop whoop!) so I did 20 x 100m odds IM, evens crawl on 2 mins. IM consistently came in between 1.30-35 and crawl 1.20-25 so pleased with that as I was aiming to get through it rather than rag myself stupid. What is has shown is that the gym is really paying off as I felt strong all the way to the end. In total swam 2.8km so down on the distance, but it was a really good heart rate set!
  • VictoriaEllis1984
    Options
    Low impact ideas - the rowing machine is fab for cardio and muscle strengthening. You could also use rubber bands for resistance exercises. If its getting cold where you are, you can get these bike rollers where you put your normal bike on it and it spins so you dont actually go anywhere but its good for your balance and is more realistic than a stationary bike. Good luck!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Ok back to carbs 50g. It's not netcarbs. If I calculate netcarbs it will be around 30g or maybe less. Low fat as my tummy can't handle high fat and high protein.

Happy Friday!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    thanks for the ideas....I have never hit a boxing bag but it sounds fun!! I saw one on kijiji I think I will look into that...I bought resistance bands a month ago but they were sooooo long I didn't know what to do with them but I had forgot u will look up some stuff today thanks for a ll the ideas!!

that chicken Parma sounds good I think I'll make something similar today. I woke up starving today....must go round up some breakfast.

happy Friday!
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day from both a food and exercise view point. I made one of my most fav meals. Chicken parma (chicken crumbed in wheat bran (this is mainly fibre) and then fried in olive oil) topped with ham, home made tomato sauce (I can put the recipe up if anyone want sit!) and then mozzarella cheese all placed under the grill until melted. I had it with a massive salad - I savored every moment of it!

That sounds amazing.
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've had a great week. Monday will be my ;three week mark and last night I had my first "off" night. I didn't feel the overwhelming desire to eat all the cheat foods, as I did in the past when dieting and decide to go out. My PMS has also been very minimal this week which is always a bonus :) My girlfriend was in town last night so I had a bunch of girlfriends over to catch up. I had three beers, and some tortilla chips with guacamole and some boursin cheese on a couple crackers, but never once felt totally out of control. I also passed up 3 different cakes at work this week! Overall feeling successful.
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    FOOD:

Breakfast - Bulletproof coffee

Lunch - Bulletproof Coffee

Dinner - 2 Bunless Wimpy Champion Burgers - double beef burger with cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions and egg, topped with mayo and low carb tomato sauce.

WORKOUT - 40min weight lifting (upper body), with active rests. (Sprinting and Jump rope) 53min walking.

I've had a pretty bad week tbh. Lot's of binges and overeating involved. But it's alright. Hopefully some intermittent fasting will nip that in the bud.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Today's motivation 3qffxqzkaprk.jpeg

Today's laugh lol
    dvxsh1akom6b.jpeg

• MoonKat7
    Options
    So what do everyone use as a natural fat burner?
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options

What do you mean?
  • MoonKat7
    Options

What do you mean?

Certain food can be used as a fat burner if you eat it everyday and watching what you're eating.

Not sure how it works with keto
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would like to join if I could?:)
    I am a carb and sugar addict, so just counting the calories and eating in moderation is not something that I can do even with years and years of trying. The only thing that every works for me and makes me feel the best mentally and physically is LC. I have been sober from alcohol for 5 years, and kicked my nicotine habit going on two years. Needless to say I have a HIGHLY addictive personality!!:) Due to smoking for 15 years, I have severe asthma, but I try to walk daily. I play POKEMON GO with my husband and that gets us out and walking. I have lost 25 and have around another 20 to lose. Would love to go the family Christmas party this year feeling great!!:)