Before Christmas 2016

Options

Replies

• MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    He's the only one in my town. The nearest one is a 2hr drive away.

Speechless. If you ever visited a friend outside your town get a blood check. What this dr is doing is very wrong.
  • MoonKat7
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yesterday was day 7 and I didn't log all the food but I know macros were way over the goal.

I had a stressful situation yesterday and I fell into the stress/emotional eating. I might have been able to control it if it was an ordinary day routine but the fact my parents had a party for our friends who are leaving to another province didn't help much.

I didn't drink alcohol and didn't eat deserts. Just home made food but I was over my macros.

I'm making it up today and the coming days.

Stay strong don't be like me lol

As for workouts. I had 2 workouts. One at 6 am a class I teach whole body weight training with abs attack and build in cardio
    And my own bodybuilding style workout. Legs and 30 min easy spin bec it's leg day.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Today's motivation post is to kick my own a** lol
    auaq72mg0xg1.jpeg
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Today's laugh ;)
    osowhcjr5gh7.jpeg
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Macro Split for today:

Fat - 66% - 118g
    Protein - 19% - 74g
    Carbs - 15% - 60g (38g NET)

Over weekly calories - 480. Lol

I was snacky. Not hungry. Just snacky. Beef jerky and leftover Milk Tart was calling my name. Not sure why the snackyness. Salt water usually helps, not this time though. I'll see what weigh-in-Wednesday brings.

Not much of a workout today. Just my usual 60min walk.
  • VictoriaEllis1984
    Options
    Yesterday was a great way to finish the week. I did a 7km swim. 2 x 3km and 1km for warm up, easy between sets and cool down. First 3km in 47mins and second in 50 mins. Average pace 16 mins per 1km. Trying to reach 15mins per 1km but its early days as only been at it for 6 weeks.

This brings my weekly distance to 18km in the pool and 3 gym sessions. Feeling tired today but strong. I love feeling strong! Today is rest day and i'm doing absoutely sweet F A!!!!
  • VictoriaEllis1984
    Options
    MoonKat7 wrote: »

Stay strong don't be like me lol

Everyone has a blip day!! Its good for the soul!

Trying to be strong but so damned munchy today! I know its my head, but the desire to stuff my face silly is all consuming! Could be the meds, but I like to think i'm stronger than that. Could be the big swim yesterday!

Little and often today me thinks! Ahhgggggg there are doritoes in the cupboard and I know they are there!!!! M..U..S...T......R...E
    ...S...I...S...T!!!!

• option3girl
    option3girl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Would love to join in. I have a 25lb goal by the end of the year. I started Keto on August 1 and am down 11lbs but am stalling out now. I know I need to get exercise back in so I've been working on getting my home workout space set back up.

Goals:
    103 P (at least)
    20 C (or under)
    77-103 F (keeping it at the lower end and sometimes even under the range)

• Shadowmf023
    Options
    I've decided not to log anymore because I really want to stop counting calories. I feel like I have better control over my eating when I don't count because I eat to hunger instead of habit or because I logged something to eat.

I've tried this before, and although my carbs to fat ratio was always spot on, (except for protein, I need to be vigilant in keeping it up) paranoia about exceeding calories got to me. I'm determined to not let it happen this time and give keto a chance to work it's magic.

I'll probably still log my exercise here, might write down what I ate as a form of reference too. Without all the counting and weighing going on. :wink:
  • Shadowmf023
    Options
    Well I didn't work out today. But here's the food -

Breakfast - Coffee, and a lchf breakfast bar. (Homemade)

Lunch - lamb leg chop, baby spinach salad (which consists only of baby spinach leaves lol) and a dressing of avocado oil, mixed with a teeny amount of honey mustard dressing.

Snacks - Pickles, coffee, and homemade lchf gingerbread cookies.

Dinner - Beef jerky and coffee.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Hey team. I'll post yesterday's and today's info once I'm in front of my PC

Hope you're having a great Sunday!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Today's motivation
    gw4sonqfj2c9.jpeg
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Today's laugh hehe
    0p78zwup75df.jpeg
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Would love to join in. I have a 25lb goal by the end of the year. I started Keto on August 1 and am down 11lbs but am stalling out now. I know I need to get exercise back in so I've been working on getting my home workout space set back up.

Goals:
    103 P (at least)
    20 C (or under)
    77-103 F (keeping it at the lower end and sometimes even under the range)

Welcome and good luck! We all have different goals but we sure trying to wow everyone on Christmas eve ;)
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I've decided not to log anymore because I really want to stop counting calories. I feel like I have better control over my eating when I don't count because I eat to hunger instead of habit or because I logged something to eat.

I've tried this before, and although my carbs to fat ratio was always spot on, (except for protein, I need to be vigilant in keeping it up) paranoia about exceeding calories got to me. I'm determined to not let it happen this time and give keto a chance to work it's magic.

I'll probably still log my exercise here, might write down what I ate as a form of reference too. Without all the counting and weighing going on. :wink:

True, it can get to our head with all the counting that's why I choose to count the macros only and I don't count how much calories I've burned during the workout. I do take a couple of days off from time to time for mental health lol but I start to like counting my macros and I use it more as guidelines!

Keep us posted of your progress :)
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    ok my info,
    for yesterday, it was good
    carbs 52g
    fat 40g
    protein 105g
    water 3L
    workout: upper body all muscles plus 30 min spin HIIT

Today, I'm eating the same food really so same macros above
    workout: shoulders, abs and 30 min high resistance spin

on Wednesday I'll start a new meal plan with lower carbs (lower than 50g), so I'm working on new meal plan and you'll see me posting just the carbs, this is what I did in the last months just focused on the carbs and mentally I find it best for me
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Question to everyone:

We have our long term goal of how many lbs or kg we would like to lose but we don't have short term goal, would you like to set a goal for each week?

Like losing 1-2 lbs per week
    we set a day for weighing, maybe each Saturday if it works for everyone

so all of us we will focus on losing the 1-2 lbs per week, you might lose more but the idea is having a short term goal and focusing on achieving it

What do you think?
  • Shadowmf023
    Options
    Question to everyone:

We have our long term goal of how many lbs or kg we would like to lose but we don't have short term goal, would you like to set a goal for each week?

Like losing 1-2 lbs per week
    we set a day for weighing, maybe each Saturday if it works for everyone

so all of us we will focus on losing the 1-2 lbs per week, you might lose more but the idea is having a short term goal and focusing on achieving it

What do you think?

I think it's a good idea. Although I might not actually lose that fast (I don't have that much to lose). Weigh in day for me is typically Wednesdays, but I can always just log Wednesday's weigh in on Saturday.

Slightly unrelated, but I've also started saving a little money in a jar every time I lose a pound. :wink:
  • MoonKat7
    Options

I think it's a good idea. Although I might not actually lose that fast (I don't have that much to lose). Weigh in day for me is typically Wednesdays, but I can always just log Wednesday's weigh in on Saturday.

Slightly unrelated, but I've also started saving a little money in a jar every time I lose a pound. :wink:

That's a great idea. It's a reward for every lbs/kg you lose, very smart!

I think we should start tomorrow :), even if you don't have a lot to lose it's still good to focus on small goals for those who have a big number to lose and it's optional to join but why not?

Honestly, I'm into bodybuilding so I don't want to have scale number but more of a body fat % so I still have 5% to lose
  • Shadowmf023
    Options

That's a great idea. It's a reward for every lbs/kg you lose, very smart!

I think we should start tomorrow :), even if you don't have a lot to lose it's still good to focus on small goals for those who have a big number to lose and it's optional to join but why not?

Honestly, I'm into bodybuilding so I don't want to have scale number but more of a body fat % so I still have 5% to lose

I'm also into bodybuilding. But I still need to cut. My bf% is high. After I reach an acceptable one I suppose I'll either do a recomp or a bulk and cut. But I'm still a while away from that. About 19lb away, I think.