Before Christmas 2016

Options

Replies

• BrittaniMyChelle
    BrittaniMyChelle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Can I join? My goal is to lose 50 lbs and I want to lose at least half that before the new year. Currently trying to eat no more than 25 carbs a day but going as far as 50g when I need it. No more than 100 on cheat days.
  • MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    merflan wrote: »
    Missed my workout today. Trying to figure out if I had "carb flu" or the real thing lol but not feeling great and very nauseous. Spent most of the day in bed, so besides my am meal I've had broth to get some sodium in me. Tomorrow is a new day. However I am incredibly proud I didn't give in and have some toast :smile:

I hope you'll better very soon
    Yes tomorrow is a new day
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Can I join? My goal is to lose 50 lbs and I want to lose at least half that before the new year. Currently trying to eat no more than 25 carbs a day but going as far as 50g when I need it. No more than 100 on cheat days.

Welcome! Looking forward to your posts and good luck in your fitness journey :)
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Day 4
    I was trying my friend's macros. I promised her I'll try even though I know fatty food or eating too much fat even the good fat might not go well with my sensitive tummy.
    So high fat high protein low carb but it ended up being moderate carb, did something wrong not sure where
    Anyway I loved the fact I wasn't hungry but I didn't feel well so I'm back to me own macros and being hungry lol

As for workout. 30 min mountain bike, whole body and abs.

How's everyone doing?
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I got my water in food good and my exercise in so all good on this front. I am .5 pound away from my 50 loss then I'll start counting my losses towards christmas goal.

not sure how much longer I cam get into that cold pool for exercise!

Sweet only 0.5 yay

Through my readings. I've learned the best way to weigh in for an accurate weight without water weight is:
    Stop drinking water, teas etc at 7 pm on the night before your morning weigh in

• MoonKat7
    Options
    Shadow that's sweet lose, keep it up
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 20# by Christmas, but not sure that will happen. I've been LC for about 2 months with a few cheats thrown in, but usually eat mostly meat, so very LC most days. I lift weights and havent lost more than a few # since I started, though seeing losses in the mirror.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Day 5
    Carbs 50g
    Fat 40 g
    Protein 100g

1 hour spinning. Half mountain bike and half flat spin

How's everyone doing?
    Oh and feel free to post anything motivational and funny ;)
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Kirstie155 wrote: »
    I'm in. I want to lose 20# by Christmas, but not sure that will happen. I've been LC for about 2 months with a few cheats thrown in, but usually eat mostly meat, so very LC most days. I lift weights and havent lost more than a few # since I started, though seeing losses in the mirror.

Hi Kirstie and welcome.

I've been on and off LC due to injuries but in the last 2 months I've been very committed on keeping my carbs at 50g. Had my ups and downs but I quickly get back on track and I've lost 14 lbs. trying to lose more.

I lift weights and do spinning as my cardio.

What type of cardio do you do?
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Macro Split for today is:

Fat - 59% (96g)
    Protein - 28% (100g)
    Carbs - 13% (49g - 32g NET)

Workout was 40 minutes of walking. Then at the gym, another 20minutes of brisk walking, on incline. And 15 minutes stationary bike riding (switching between level 1, 2 and 3 every minute).

This was followed by some abdominal exercises, crunches, reverse crunches, plank, and pilates swimmers.

My kidneys hurt. Lol (don't know why, ideas will be helpful)

And I felt like puking this afternoon. (But that was because my salt was 600mg for the day instead of my usual 3000-3500mg).

And in regards to the funnies and the motivation... Uploading any kind of picture is a chore to me. I have to upload it to a site first, then paste it here... With slow Internet. Blah. Lol but here's some homemade low carb cookies for yall... :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Shadow I hope you'll feel better soon
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :blush: