Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

CONGRATS to @ANACONDA469 on making GOAL!! :drinker:

@KAR328 - Congrats on doing so well on your run! And thank you for doing it for such a great cause too. :heart:

@TAXMOM9093 - Sorry you're having such a rough time!! :disappointed: You posted just in time though...I was all set to send you a message and check on you when I logged on today if I hadn't seen a post from you! :wink:

I'm still moving and having a pretty decent month. My right knee is a little sketchy and I'm trying to get the muscles around it strengthened and stretched to get it to release, but it's taking FOR.EV.ER. :grimace: I've been really consistent this month with working out, alternating between lifting & stationary bike one workout and treadmill run/walk intervals in the next. So far, so good....hanging in there.

Dave
    rI85m5.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Managed to hobble 2.39 miles today. Knees very painful yet. Tried some stretches in the hope that might help.

Total miles to date 73.14

@clepant Thank you for the donated miles. Very much appreciated
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    5 miles walked/bicycled
    40 miles total

35 miles left
    towards a 75 mile August Goal
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    7.87 miles on the elliptical

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,809 Member
    Options
    9/19
    28.71 miles
    503.55 miles MTD
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    2.5 mile walk

Retested my resting metabolic rate today. I do it yearly. I'm burning approx 130 cal more than last year since I started lifting. I'm doing another Bod Pod this week since the dietician thinks I may actually have too little body fat and that's why my weight won't go down those last six or so pounds! :astonished: The machine for testing the RMR gives a fat free mass, but it's not as accurate as the Bod Pod. I couldn't stop laughing. Having been morbidly obese for most of my life, it is really funny.

exercise.png
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Adding another 1.52 miles on the treadmill

exercise.png

• tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,799 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    8 on ex bike at 4:30 this morning- work- after work we took my big dog to the vet due to wheezing so much he won't even go walk with me. She put him on antibiotics due to fluid on his lungs. Hope that's all it is. When I got home I jogged 2 miles with the 2 other dogs.

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,359 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @vhuber:Keeping good thoughts for your fur baby.
    @Kar: Your story is very I trees ting indeed. Yes..it is a bit ironic. I know they said my last colesterol test was bad. It was my overall numbers. My good was so high and my bad so low that they messed up the results. It was a bit funny considering my colesterol was not good for years while being obese.
    @taxmom: Funny how something with good intentions can turn out so terrible. Your hours sound like my teacher evaluations n program in which I spend hours just completing all the materials.

Sept. 19: I have 20 miles today of walking 8 miles and cycling 12 miles. I would like to donate another 10 miles to 2essie and add 10 to my own.

TTD: 270.07 miles

exercise.png

Please give 2essie 10 of my miles today.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,980 Member
    Options
    9/18 20 + 5.75 miles
    9/19 7.50 miles

As of 9/19 198 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,203 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »
    8 on ex bike at 4:30 this morning- work- after work we took my big dog to the vet due to wheezing so much he won't even go walk with me. She put him on antibiotics due to fluid on his lungs. Hope that's all it is. When I got home I jogged 2 miles with the 2 other dogs.

Hope it's nothing more serious. Keep us posted.

Dave - Sorry about the knee. Hope it gets better soon. Good idea working on the muscles around it.

Taxmom - Wow! That's all I can say about that. Good luck.

Kar - Way to go. Nice problem to have. :smile:

2essie - Wow! What is it with knee problems. I hope the stretching helps. Follow Dave's lead with some strength training as well.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,203 Member
    Options
    Let's start the month out with 54 miles out of 250.

Finally getting back on the bike after an extended illness. Adding 7 miles for 61 out of 250.

Adding 6 more miles for 67 out of 250.

After a relapse on the illness, I took a vacation with the family. The first in 8 years. Finally got the clinic doing well enough to hire a relief vet. It was really nice! We rented a house on the coast of Washington right on the beach. I would definitely do that again! Port Angeles on the Olympic Peninsula was gorgeous! Stayed on the beach for two days then went up to Hurricane Ridge in the Olympic mountains. Logged in 4 miles hiking and got my body put back together so easing into it with a ride on the fat tire today. Adding 8 miles for 75 miles out of 250. Not likely going to make goal but at least I'm back together and ready to ride.

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,297 Member
    Options
    Walked, biked, weights then grandbaby!! A good Monday!

09/18 - 3.03 miles
    09/19 - 6.90 miles
    09/19 - 15.00 bike miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a grand Tuesday!

Chris
  • micheleg1965
    micheleg1965 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Walked 2.27 miles today.
    44.77/ 50 total miles
  • belle_74