September 2016 Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,356 Member
    Options
    Dave: Did you get my 11 for 2essie last night. I won't give her anymore after this one as she said she thinks she can finish the month.

Thanks,
    Char
    clepant wrote: »
    Sept. 21: Completed 25 miles today of walking/ jogging 8 miles and cycling 17 miles. I would like to give 2essie 11 of my miles to help her ease out her last few days for the month and 14 for me.
    TTD: 296.63 miles

exercise.png

11 miles to 2essie.

• future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Finally moving again after my 10K on Sunday. 2.3 miles walked today. MTD - 93.5/100
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    09/22 - 18.0 miles hamster wheel

Total: 272 miles

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Let's start the month out with 54 miles out of 250.

Finally getting back on the bike after an extended illness. Adding 7 miles for 61 out of 250.

Adding 6 more miles for 67 out of 250.

After a relapse on the illness, I took a vacation with the family. The first in 8 years. Finally got the clinic doing well enough to hire a relief vet. It was really nice! We rented a house on the coast of Washington right on the beach. I would definitely do that again! Port Angeles on the Olympic Peninsula was gorgeous! Stayed on the beach for two days then went up to Hurricane Ridge in the Olympic mountains. Logged in 4 miles hiking and got my body put back together so easing into it with a ride on the fat tire today. Adding 8 miles for 75 miles out of 250. Not likely going to make goal but at least I'm back together and ready to ride.

Adding 13 miles for 88 out of 250.

Adding 10 miles for 98 out of 250.

Adding 22 miles for 120 out of 250. Eight days, 130 miles to go. I could do this. :smile:
  • micheleg1965
    micheleg1965 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Walked 2.88 miles today.
    50/50 total miles
    Woohoo! Made my goal!! :smiley:
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Adding 2.03 and 3.52

Total 104.84 plus 11 miles clepant gave me but wasn't added 115.84 in total
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    SUCCESS! My last dress rehearsal session ended yesterday, I stayed around for another hour to answer questions and then I left. I took about 2 hours to take a long hot walk on the bike trail before I headed back to finish up some administrative stuff. It felt good to just get away from the office and the desk and the computer. Today looks like another good chance to get those extra miles I need.

Added 8 miles for a September total of 72.25 miles. Getting closer

exercise.png

@Dave Yes, my ticker was updated when you came in to update. But it seems to be taking a little time for me to see the updates, right now I see yesterday's numbers. Oh well.

@Kar Your post made me smile too. I wanted and tried for that September baby myself many years ago. And she is an October baby, from a month my husband and I barely were in the same room more than a few hours (sorry for the TMI there) Good luck with the rush.
  • 2essie
    Options
    Thank you once again @clepant I will cross he line now thanks to you
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Dave: Did you get my 11 for 2essie last night. I won't give her anymore after this one as she said she thinks she can finish the month.

Thanks,
    Char
    Sept. 21: Completed 25 miles today of walking/ jogging 8 miles and cycling 17 miles. I would like to give 2essie 11 of my miles to help her ease out her last few days for the month and 14 for me.
    TTD: 296.63 miles

exercise.png

11 miles to 2essie.

Oops sorry!! I wanted to read through the rest of the posts to see if she commented one way or another and then by the time I did, I forgot! :blush: I've added it in now!

Dave
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 6.3

139.6 of 150
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

And now that's GOAL for @MICHELEG1965 too!! :drinker:

Dave
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Lovely 3.24 mile walk on a gorgeous day

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Let's start the month out with 54 miles out of 250.

Finally getting back on the bike after an extended illness. Adding 7 miles for 61 out of 250.

Adding 6 more miles for 67 out of 250.

After a relapse on the illness, I took a vacation with the family. The first in 8 years. Finally got the clinic doing well enough to hire a relief vet. It was really nice! We rented a house on the coast of Washington right on the beach. I would definitely do that again! Port Angeles on the Olympic Peninsula was gorgeous! Stayed on the beach for two days then went up to Hurricane Ridge in the Olympic mountains. Logged in 4 miles hiking and got my body put back together so easing into it with a ride on the fat tire today. Adding 8 miles for 75 miles out of 250. Not likely going to make goal but at least I'm back together and ready to ride.

Adding 13 miles for 88 out of 250.

Adding 10 miles for 98 out of 250.

Adding 22 miles for 120 out of 250. Eight days, 130 miles to go. I could do this. :smile:

Adding 22 miles for 144 out of 250.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

exercise.png

The ticker still looks like it's playing silly, but it is updating on this page. :):):)

22nd: 5 miles purposeful walking, taking my 22 mth old grandson to his swimming class. Gorgeous day and a lovely walk. Huge amount of time taken to walk home thro' the park as he walked and examined every blade of grass and weed!! - MTD
    23rd: 3 miles purposeful walking taking my poorly 20 mth old grandson for a walk. Hurrah, he slept for 1.5 hrs. Hurrah his poorly mummy got a break for a couple of hours - MTD 70.99
  • 2essie
    Options
    Managed 3.15 miles today

118.99 total to date
  • Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    12 miles
    MTD 42 miles
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

exercise.png

dad gum thing did not update!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

exercise.png

current to 9-22-16
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, Thanks Dave!.....that is too funny! Great catch. b0260.gif I knew I was having a bad month! I owe it to copy and paste......

5 miles walked/bicycled
    55 miles total

20 miles left
    towards a 75 mile September Goal !

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,356 Member
    Options
    @Kar: Your post made me laugh. When we had snowmagedon here one March, there were Dec. births everywhere.
    You are so right about what you visually see. I still see obesity when I look in the mirror 6 years later.

This discussion has been closed.