Dbf: 1
  • gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    16 Oct

Me: 4
    Binge: 1
    DBF: 0

Despite best laid intentions, i succumbedto eating a whole lot of sugarry items. not sure if it was a binge as was aware the whole time and didnt phase out like i normally do but claiming a win for the evil binge. But today is a new day and today, I will remain binge free, for the next 24 hours, One Day at a Time.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Oct 15

Me: 12*
    Binge: 3

Streak: 2
  • daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to the group. I'm a marathon runner turned coach potato due to binge eating.

Me: 7
    Binge: 8

DBF: 0
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Oct 16

Me: 15
    Binge: 0

Streak: 27

Welcome to the group Daniel... if you can take on 26 miles you should be able to handle the Binge would be my guess. I'm sure there was a lot of preparation for running those 26 miles in a day ... just turn that same focus on the Binge for 26 days and see how it goes. Good Luck!
  • achen572
    achen572 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    Dbf: 2
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Danielle.
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    Welcome Daniel, I am also a runner and have spent a considerable amount of time trying to outrun the binge. But you know, its non sustainable.....cant keep running forever, so I have had to change -and im trying.

17 Oct

Me: 5
    DBF: 1

Its the start of another week and I can focus on my eating plan without distractions. Today it is 3 healthy meals and one tasty snack, and One Day at a Time, starting for the next 24 hours, i can beat the binge.
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Me: 16
    B: 0
    B-free: 30

September is usually my favorite month, but this year I was dealing with some pretty big issues and struggled with binging because of it. I'm so grateful to be on the other side now! 30 days feels significant - I'm a month away from a day I couldn't handle what was happening in my life. So grateful for forgiving myself for the difficult days and taking it one day at a time. So grateful for the peace I have now.
  • achen572
    Options
    Me: 6
    Dbf: 3
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Oct 17

Me: 16

Streak: 28

A lot of pressure from Mr. B last night. I had the mistake in the microwave, pulled it out at the last minute and threw it back in the Refrig. To far along 10 lbs. from an normal BMI.
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    Nice save Hillmike!

18 Oct

Me: 6
    DBF: 2

Another day won against the binge - so intentions logged this morning breakfast and lunch and snack - today is 3 healthy meals and 1 nutritious snack. Today is shopping day but the binge will not feature! I will beat the binge One Day at a Time.
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 17
    B: 0
    B-free: 31

Didn't make the best choices today, but doing alright!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Oct. 17

Den: 14
    B: 3
    DBF: 5
  • daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    October 16

Me: 8
    DBF: 1

October 17:

Me:9
    DBF: 2

Idk about today. I probably could've counted it as a binge day but since it was only one overeating episode and I was still very close to my calorie goal, I think Ill say it wasn't a binge. It doesn't really matter cuz the day is over. It could have been much much worse and I'm just glad it wasn't, especially since I over ate very early in the day.
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Oct 18

Me: 17

Streak: 29

Day XXX today believe I have to get to Day C to change my PM eatting habit.

e1gj0kxatoca.jpg

• achen572
    Options
    Me: 6.5
    Binge: 3.5
    Dbf: 3.5

I had a beer and freely ate all the snacks I wanted yesterday because I was celebrating a friend's birthday. I probably overdid it a bit but was able to stop. Because this wasn't one of those total black-hole binges, I'm giving myself half a point to keep me accountable for overeating and somehow managing to keep it in check.
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    19 Oct

Me: 7
    DBF: 3

Survived the supermarket without the purchase of any of the normal binge items - but to be honest, i was distracted by my squirmy baby and anticipating when he was going to lose his sh7T. A couple of non-essential items eaten today but far from a binge, so another day won. Intentions logged this morning for breakfast and lunch and snack - today is 3 healthy meals and 1 nutritious snack. I will beat the binge One Day at a Time.