Options

Replies

• mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 18
    B: 0
    B-free: 32

Struggling a bit.. not binging, but warning signs are up...
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Oct 18

Me: 14*
    Binge: 4

Streak: 1

I think I'm finally back on track.
  • daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    october 19:

me: 10
    binge: 8
    dbf: 3

havent made it more than 3 days since early august. fingers crossed for tomorrow.
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Oct 19

Me: 18
    Binge: 0

Streak: XXX

It appears folks have been pushed by Binge as of late but won. It's like the AA call of one day at a time.
  • achen572
    achen572 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me: 6.5
    Binge: 4.5
    Dbf: 0
    Damnit.
  • gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    20 Oct

Me: 7
    Binge: 2
    DBF: 0

Damnit, the binge won today. I knew it was going to happen too, when the night before there were left overs from dinner, and the hubby didnt take it to work. So they sat in the fridge, and I ate them with my usual nutritious lunch. And that was when my usual black and white thinking took over and i fell into the black hole. - you have done it for today, you may aswell party..... thats what the binge said, and I complied... I did a couple of things I wasnt happy about, and made me realise that if there is a rock bottom to be reached, this may as well be it (involves leaving baby unattended to get junk food... no good) I will use this experience, hopefully to spur me back on track. So, its back to my usual 3 nutritious meals and 1 healthy snack. I might even go for a run today as I missed my usual yesterday with having a very sore stomach. Today is another day, and my fight continues today.
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    oh and congrats hillmike on reaching XXX - aiming for XXXX or is it something else?
  • hillmike56
    Options
    hey gr... wow we all been there. Not sure what to tell you I'm strong against the SOB during the day. It's in the PM hours that BINGE beats down on me. Thanks for the congrats. I hope you or someone else here helps you figure it out.
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 19
    B-free: 33

Better today...

I hope you made it too, @daniellethesheep!
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Oct 20

Me: 19

Streak: 31

I don't want to be negative in my sucess of fighting Binge. The habit that allows me to feel and measure the fact that I'm winning the battle is not strong enough at 31 days. But the goal of a normal BMI is coming closer. The dark side that faces me next is in stepping up the nutrition quality in my calories. But one battle at a time and staying positive is still the focus now.
  • daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    october 19:
    me: 11
    binge: 8

october 20:
    me: 11
    binge: 9
    dbf: 0

damnit. i made it four days but not five. four is better than three but ugh im so frustrated. i set myself up for it. i should know by now that i cant keep food in my dorm.
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 20
    B-free: 34
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Oct 21

Me: 20

Streak: 32
  • NiceGuySF
    NiceGuySF Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm coming back from a hiatus of reporting, but I've been recording...

Oct 20th

Me: 15
    Binge: 5

Streak: 1

• gr33nslime
    Options
    Oct 23

Me 10
    Binge 2

Days Binge Free 3

Just need to share tonight to help my recovery. I am at the mother in laws and she has made lots of, I mean LOTS of my previous favorite sugar treats, the ones I used to binge on. She now takes that as a sign that I need more so she continually makes more to express her love I guess. And she keeps reminding me they are there and that there are more in the freezer. I am now alone in her house and facing the containers of poison and a prime opportunity to binge. So I sit here with my healthy nature made after dinner treat writing this. Have talked to hp and asked for help. I hope I have the strength to last tonight and the remaining 3 days I am here.

I have also posted this win against the binge a day early because I am going to beat the binge before I go to bed tonight. One day at a time has turned into 1 hour at a time right now.
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 21
    B-free: 35
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Oct 22

Me: 21

Streak: 33

Welcome @NiceGuySF

@gr33nslime Hope you made it through your visit with mother in law. Just tell her you trying to stay healthy for the grandchildren.

Have a great weekend guys I think we all know that SOB BINGE likes to come out in full force on Saturday night! Stay strong.
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Oct 23

Me: 22

Streak: 34
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Oct 22
    Me: 17
    The B: 5
    DBF: 1
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    Oct 24

Me 11
    B 2

Dbf 4

Survived the onslaught of the sugar the other night but back in the same situation again, home alone with the treats. I am not going to have one because that will give me permission for many and I know where that ends.