TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Walked aggressively for two hours today plus yard work =181 active minutes Yoo-hoo!
    Water quota complete. Great day. Have 1,000 calorie deficit. Is that still pro weight loss?
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I've done all the drumming videos and introduction video 3 times. I'm sweating and wore out. I'm keeping my ''drums" set up for more fun in the coming weeks. Let me know if I'm tagging you correctly , thanks, Kim

Yes, Thanks. Tagging is only necessary when stated in the specific challenge (your challenge numbers will be "red" until I approve your posts). I also remind you about the verification challenges in the Red Box on the spreadsheet.
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    looks like everyone is so so awesome!! Congrats you all for working so hard!

@ibenson2006 if you don't mind can up please up the spreadsheet for me since I still cannot do it on my phone. Below is what I got in today:

131 mins yoga
    2 rounds of all the drumming videos
    All water intake completed (140 onces)

Challenge#1- complete
    Challenge #2 - 1/2 way complete
    Challenge #3 - 3/5 days complete
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    @Raasy I added your minutes for today. I can't remember, is this your 1st attempt on the videos so you still have one more go round to do plus the chant 3 times or had you already done some and this completes it. Also, have you gotten all your requirements for challenge 1 completed so I can put your 10 points in there?
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    For all team members, it looks like mission enforcer has begun checking some of the challenge 1 points and starting to accept them. He is either still in the process of checking them, or I fear, he has checked and does not see all the requirements for some of us. Before Friday afternoon, if you don't mind, please check your number and if it still red, let's try to figure out what we are missing.
    I have also noticed some have tagged him and done their descriptions but not added the points to the spreadsheet. If you feel you have completed the challenge, please double check to make sure you put your points in there.
    Thanks everyone for all your hard work!!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Jen - I can't tell you how many times over the last several weeks that I was eating like that. My diary was atrocious. Thank goodness I finally got it in check this week...so far! Lol
    Lynn - not sure if that's the team name or not. I kind of like it. :) Great activity for the day. As for the calorie deficit, I'm not sure. I always attempt to get as close to 0 as I can. I only credit myself for 1/2 my calories burned though. Today I still had over 200 calories to consume and wasn't hungry so I ended up drinking a slim fast.
    Sorry, I was going to try to catch up on everyone's posts, but I am falling asleep as I'm trying to do it. :'(
  • Brittanypomales
    Brittanypomales Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am located in Scottsdale, AZ. Dry, warm, and beautiful. The desert mountains are breathtaking. @MissionEnforcer d2im2e223kuz.jpg

As my introduction post/ Where I live post were before monday I fear they did not count so I am reposting.

All Friend requests sent. Almost all have been accepted :)

Will be drumming soon but I fear the water challenge got the best of me. It has however made me aware of how much more water I should be drinking.

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I wish we could log intensity of workout....cause I had a good run today....5km in 28 minutes. I may need to slow my 5km down to get more minutes :D

I will log my minutes at the end of the day ... cause after the Jays win today I may need to go to the gym for a bit to celebrate!! :p

LOL! That's what I was thinking! I wondered if I should slow down my run pace so I could get more minutes in. ;)
  • jenilla1
    Options
    dwood1231 wrote: »
    The videos were a lot harder than i had planned for.. kinda got my but kicked, it was fun..

I've only done the first one so far! My dog looked at me like I was crazy and the cat fled the room. It was more than she could handle. :D
  • jenilla1
    Options
    For all team members, it looks like mission enforcer has begun checking some of the challenge 1 points and starting to accept them. He is either still in the process of checking them, or I fear, he has checked and does not see all the requirements for some of us. Before Friday afternoon, if you don't mind, please check your number and if it still red, let's try to figure out what we are missing.
    I have also noticed some have tagged him and done their descriptions but not added the points to the spreadsheet. If you feel you have completed the challenge, please double check to make sure you put your points in there.
    Thanks everyone for all your hard work!!

Sorry everyone again for getting an exemption on the friending part of this challenge. I shouldn't have any other weird issues for the remainder of the race. I apologize if I'm making it awkward for anyone.

I did complete the description/introduction part. Do I get partial credit for that or is it an all-or-nothing thing OR does the exemption mean that I don't impact the score at all?
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    To ALL TEAMS: I have started to verify Challenge #1. What I am finding is that many people are leaving out the "brief description of where you live". Also, there are some people who are doing a great job, but aren't marking it on the spreadsheet. A few are claiming points, without making any post. I will try and finish tomorrow, as it seems most players have shown up.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    @Brittanypomales - please check the spreadsheet, I don't think you have claimed the points for challenge #1
    @jenilla1 - they are almost always all or nothing points. If there were to be partial credit, they would have that in the instructions. Unfortunately for this week, you will have a 0 for challenge #1, but it is not impacting the ability for the remainder of the team to get their points. All will be well...let's just work on getting as many challenge points and minutes in and that's the best we can ask for!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    I'll try this again ...lol
    My name is Tami I live in Napa California famous for being wine country
    We even have our own spot at California Adventure (Disneyland). Fall is probably the best time to visit as the leaves are falling from the vines and the different colored leaves make it beautiful .i have no recent picture to share as I have been at work all week. Sorry .
    Hope everyone had a great day
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I think I missed the brief description part. I live in a suburb of Denver at the bottom of the glorious foothills/mountains. My neighborhood is older and full of trees. Most of the trees now are as tall as the houses or a little taller, and are turning colors. I live within walking distance to most things, including most of my family. I just moved here a few months ago and am loving it. I used to live on the east side of Denver on the plains, where you had to drive to everything.

@lbenson2006 I think the eating thing was a onetime thing. yesterday I had no problems saying no to all the snack foods, including the yummy ice cream the BF ate. I did save room for the chocolate milk that was required for the 45 day challenge.

Good job everyone getting those numbers in. Still trying to figure out how to get the drumming in. I wish I had speakers on my computer. I might have to borrow head phones from the kids. I have completed 3 of the 5 water days.
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

I live in between the foothills and beach between LA and San Diego. My place is at the base of the local mountain which means I am always running uphill to finish my runs unless I can hit the local beach paths. The weather is changing on a dime this week (rain on Monday, wore a ski jacket to my youngest goalie training on Tueday and mid 90's today).

I haven't sent out friend requests because everyone got to it before me, I have accepted friend requests from all my teammates.

Hope this clears my 10 points :-)
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @twinmom_112002 don't forget to add the 10 points to the sheet.
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »

I added it but its still red :-(
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »

I added it but its still red :-(

It will probably be red for a bit until Mission Enforcer gets a chance to check again. I wouldn't start worrying until maybe tomorrow afternoon. :)
  • dwood1231
    dwood1231 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    I am a 52 yo male from Central Connecticut, I am well into my second career in nursing. I live just across from the linear Do most of my exercise their, on top of the 3-5 miles I wal;k during the average work day, trail, old railroad tracks converted to a walking path.
  • dwood1231
    dwood1231 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Double checked, friends with all of team 2, less the one who opted out.