Daily Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Tonight is spin class. Probably the last one for a good while b/c I plan to move over to weight lifting this week.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is my last aerial class b/c I'm moving to weight training now that I'm trying to maintain and recomp. After aerial, I'll be going to my first session with my PT.
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good day ladies. Nothing to share today... It has been a really rough time emotionally for me but things are starting to get back together. No weight gain! That's an accomplishment for me.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Pole tonight.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is either spin or weights. I'm leaning towards weights, but I'm sore from Tuesday & Wednesday, but I need to get in a 2nd weights workout.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Yesterday, was a quick squatting session at the gym. Tonight is pole. Saturday is a super quick pole session and then I'm off to work doing lots of walking and taking lots of stairs.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Hello! I restarted Couch to 5K because my lungs just weren't on board with being pushed that hard after the hiatus. Back at it again tomorrow.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Today is home pole work. My routine for the open house is this Saturday, so trying to get in all of the practice that I can.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight I'm doing a lifting session with my trainer.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is pole.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Working tonight.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is pole.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    It's hypocritical to post on daily accountability when I haven't had any. The more I get serious about this journey, the more I'm reminded that it's less about the food and more about the reasons I eat. Its been difficult to get back in rhythm but I'm yearning for the beat. Its hard to find a number of calories that's satisfying while being in a deficit. I'm restarting my ww diary in conjunction. I'll see if this helps. #marathonnotsprint
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is weights. Going to work on everything my trainer and I did last week.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Today was couch to 10k and elliptical work. Good day great people!
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Did daily burn cardio sculpt today and tracked my food. Signed up for some accountability challenges this month, trying to find ways to motivate myself.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Today was weight lifting and elliptical work. I signed up for the NOvember challenge. Should be interesting and just the jump start that I needed
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Did Daily Burn Kickin' it with Keaira and tracked my food. Had Chipotle but it fit in my calorie goal. If I do eat out again this week I need to make sure I don't go crazy on the calories and do an extra/longer workout.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Happy Day 3 of November! I can't believe that this year is coming to a close. Today is rest day but these past couple of days have been going pretty good.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    11/1 - yoga
    11/2 - pole
    11/3 - weight lifting