Replies

• WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Okay, Shelley. I won't say anything about pumpkin pie ice cream then. :o

<3<3

Chris

. . . you won't? Good idea. :cold_sweat: That sounds sinful!

Have fun in Jamaica, Kathy! Sounds like a lovely trip to take this time of year!!

Well, I had ZERO Halloween candy yesterday! And I limited my pie consumption to half a piece of the apple (though I'm with you, Shelley - that pumpkin pie was calling my name! Just trying to leave some of it for my husband, haha). I also had a nice long hike and did some work at the barn yesterday. I'm looking into Strong Curves as my next lifting program, too. I haven't been to the gym consistently since we moved, and I miss it like crazy. I think a new program will really help me get interested in returning. Strong Lifts and Ice Cream Fitness were great, but I was getting super tired of squatting every blessed time I was at the gym.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,689 Member
    Options
    I was in the 170's again today. Very impatient to get down into the 160's the way Kathy has gotten comfortable in the 190's.

Kathy, Have a wonderful trip!

Chris, Thank you for not mentioning the pumpkin pie and ice cream that Michelle made. Such a stinker you are! :smirk:

I need to get back into weights too. Good to hear others.

:heart: all,
    Paula
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,334 Member
    Options
    137.2...again today~

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    137.2...again. That's four days in a row!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,870 Member
    Options
    :'(:'( I have been up Chris. I could not believe I was 151 this morning! I might as well of ate that pumpkin pie and ice cream. Or whip cream! Really ticks me off. At least I can have Kathys success to feel good about.

I must stop the madness. Going to run on the treadmill some more tonight.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Shelley!!! No pie or ice cream or whip cream!! It's not good for the body! bwhahahahah...wish I really believed that! Okay Shelley, you must buckle down between now and the 24th. That's 13 days...see what you can do. I'll work it too! Tomorrow is DAY 1. What say you. my friend??

Everyone can join the 13 Day Battle if they want!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Chris I say yes! <3 I am off tomorrow. So that will help. Going to get back to the basics. Lift as heavy as I can! 13 days is a baker's dozen!

Night my friend

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Cool beans!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    171.5 sigh... must be the dairy-free yogurt. Discover a treat, go crazy over it, find out you can't control it, must abandon treat. :cry:

I'm in. :heart:
    Paula
  • cpanus
    edited November 2016
    Options
    137.2 this morning...

Chris
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Did get to 128 last Monday. Will see how I did during this week on Monday
  • cpanus
    Options
    Clara congrats!! Nice job!

137.4 this morning...steak is over!!!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Went overboard yesterday - 174 today. Can you hear the silent screams?

Paula
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,246 Member
    Options
    I'm back and this morning I'm 193.6 which is up slightly pre-vacation...yes it was probably the booze Shelley. I can live with this number but hope it doesn't go up any further.

Wonderful time, beautiful resort and I climbed Dunns River Falls...950 feet. It was amazing and it helped me on my quest to conquer my fear of the ocean. The next day I went into the Caribbean by myself further out than ever. Ron took pictures. :) yes the sea is calmer than the ocean but it was a person triumph for me.

My Christmas gift to myself will be private swimming lessons in January! I want to fully enjoy my vacations with my guy who loves the beach even more than I do! B)

Back to it ladies. KCM today! My goal is to get to Jan. 1 under 190. Being conservative because of the holidays.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Paula, you and I are on the same ship! ugh! I hear you!!

Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,246 Member
    Options
    Chris - I'm following your lead and making a pot of healthy soup or chili for the week so on the day I go into the office I have something healthy with a salad. Also it's a meal on those days I don't want to cook.

Im trying eat healthy for this time before the holiday.

Paula - hang in. You've got this!

Clara - good luck today.

Take care ladies!
    Kathy
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Kathy, I think that's a good goal for this time of year.
    Paula and Chris, you know you got this. You can do it.
    127.4 this am. I'm pleased
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Well looks like I did not hit the Post Reply button yesterday! I hate that! :'(

Paula and Chris I hear you two. And I only have myself to blame! Working at it! Still lifting though. :)

Congratulations on the fear conquering Kathy! And that climb. That was awesome. And 193 ish is great. So it was worth the booze! (cause I know you enjoyed it). ;) And if I lived near you I would take those private lessons with you! Cause I never learned to swim. We even had a swimming pool in our own back yard, twice! Lived in Florida, New Jersey and Texas. Water everywhere! Muahaha Wow, a new weight goal. Under 190! Way to set a great goal. Now get that soup made. o:)

Clara wonderful going! 127.4 B)

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    My Mom couldn't swim either. She was so afraid of not being able to save us if we got in trouble (living in southern california, and often at the beach). So she made absolutely sure that we all learned.

I've quit putting peanuts in my almond yogurt. Down to 171.

paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Peanuts are so much fat! Glad you did away with them. Now where is my peanut butter? :* My mom could swim. My dad never did learn.

Shell