TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @murdog3t Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a fantastic night!

That jump roping has been killing me, now I have put it off for two days. must get it done! I have loved the food one. So much fun, I thought it might be hard. But I have discovered I have been eating the rainbow for the last few months and not really thinking about it. Over the last 4 months I have added in so many more vegetables into my diet. :)

@kimmy5280 Great idea, I had thought about bringing my jump rope with me to work, and doing some of it at lunch instead of my walk. I didn't bring it, now I wish I had.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Hi team 2 been mia for a few days
    It's birthday

Happy, happy birthday, Tami!! Hope you've been living it up!! :p
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Kasi - I had forgotten they said juice was ok, just remembered that he said something about the v8 so wanted to be careful. I'm sure you are good on that one now!! Sorry to be a pain. Lol.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    These days have been absolutely flying by for me. Work is crazy...in fact I might have to go in this Saturday too. I have vacation starting a week from today and it seems like you always have to work extra hard to take any time off. I finished the jump rope this morning...thank goodness!! Already had the arm videos done and am planning on having oatmeal with blueberries or raisins this morning to be able to post for my 5 points sometime today. Phew!! Will be nice to have all the challenge points done. Hope everyone's having a great week!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @mudog3t !!!

Ok so question...I have completed challenge 3! Do I just post it here and tag the admin?
  • Brittanypomales
    Brittanypomales Posts: 60 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Beauty of Color 5pts (@MissionEnforcer)
    Monday - Orange: Mango
    Green-White: Broccoli
    Tuesday - Brown: Whole grains
    Red: Tomatoes
    Wednesday - Orange: Carrots
    Green-White: Zucchini
    Thursday - Brown: Whole grains
    Yellow: Tangerine
    Friday - Green: Spinach
    Yellow: Tangerine
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer My Beauty of Color
    Monday Orange-Carrots, corn/Red-Tomatos/White-Onions
    Tuesday Green-Brussel Sprouts, spinach/Red-tomato
    Wednesday-Red-Strawberries/Purple-Blueberries/Green-Cabbage
    Thursday-Purple-Grapes/Orange-Cantalope/Green-Spinach
    Friday-Brown-Oatmeal/Red-Strawberries/Purple-Blue berries

Can I say I loved this one!!!!!!!!!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer - Beauty of Colour
    Monday - Apple (Red) Banana (White) Onion (White/Green) Tomato (Red)
    Tuesday - Beans (Green) Banana (White) Beets (Red)
    Wednesday - Broccoli (Green) Banana (White) 12 Grain Bread (Brown) does that count
    Thursday - Beans (Green) Orange (Orange) Peppers (Red & Orange)
    Friday - Tomatoe (Red) Lettuce (Green) Onion (White/Green) Purple Cabbage (Purple)

I liked it too!! It was an easy one!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer - Beauty of Color
    Monday - Apple (Red) carrots (orange) celery (green)
    Tuesday - Banana (White) apple (green)
    Wednesday - butternut squash (orange) purple onion
    Thursday - strawberries (red) banana (white)
    Friday - Tomato (Red) Green olives, Black olives
    Thanks so funny everything after my emoji didn't show up lol I posted so much more ... oh well
    I finished my jump rope 7 minutes each day ugh... my hips hurt
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer - Beauty of Color challenge
    Monday- Orange Carrot, Purple grapes, Red raspberries, White Chickpeas
    Tuesday- Red cherries, White pear, Blue blueberries, Orange peach/mango juice
    Wednesday- Green Kale and celery, White chickpeas and onions Blue blueberries
    Thursday- Brown steel cut oatmeal with flax seed, Green celery, White banana
    Friday- Green grapes and lettuce, Purple grapes, and red beets
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer - beauty of color challenge
    Day 1 - broccoli (green) and red bell peppers (red)
    Day 2 - oatmeal (tan) and raisins (purple), onion (white), tomato (red), corn (yellow)
    Day 3 - spring mix with spinach (green) and radicchio (red)
    Day 4 - Apple (red, green, or white) cranberry (red) wild rice spinach (green) salad
    Day 5 - oatmeal (tan) and raisins (purple)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

Monday - orange (yellow-orange), tomato (red), spinach (green), baby carrots (orange)

Tuesday - pear (white), broccoli and cabbage (green-white), romaine lettuce (green), baby carrots (orange)

Wednesday - orange (yellow-orange), pinto beans (brown), blueberries (blue), pineapple (yellow-orange)

Thursday - edamame (green), tomato (red), baby carrots (orange), white beans (brown)

Friday - apple (red), broccoli (green-white), corn (yellow-orange), black beans (brown)

At least 2 different colors per day; at least 5 different colors total! I need this challenge every week! B)
  • sabreena86
    sabreena86 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

Monday : Thyme, cucumber: Green
    Soybeans, Oats: brown / white
    Yellow lentils : Yellow
    Carrots: Orange

Tuesday : Thyme : Green
    Soybeans, Oats: brown / white
    Yellow lentils : Yellow

Wednesday : Capsicum or bell pepper (three colors): red ,
    yellow, green
    Red Apple: Red
    Soybeans: Brown

Thursday : Zucchini: Green White
    Fresh corn : yellow
    Red Apple: Red
    Soybeans: Brown

Friday was awesome because I added a new unusual color to my food which is red purple , I loved the idea very much
    Red cabbage: red purple
    Onion, potato, White Broccoli : White
    Capsicum: Green
    Bananas: Yellow
    Chickpeas beans : Brown
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am sorry team that I haven't been much help this week my back has been hurting and I had to take a few days rest I have the color challenge almost done and will be back at the gym today and tomorrow and will get the activity challenges done today and tomorrow
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    llmg970 wrote: »
    I am sorry team that I haven't been much help this week my back has been hurting and I had to take a few days rest I have the color challenge almost done and will be back at the gym today and tomorrow and will get the activity challenges done today and tomorrow

Laura, please make sure you are super careful. This is definitely not worth tweaking your back out. When you get a chance, do you mind putting 0s in the spreadsheet for the days you were unable to do any exercising. This let's us know you are still in this with us, as does the posting in here. Thanks so much. I know I'm a pain with my spreadsheet requests but I'm trying to make sure I stay on top of everything for the benefit of the team.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    I was able to get all challenges in. Didn't get as much minutes as I wanted to but what can you do. Work has been crazy busy and stressful for me, which is totally reflected in my food log. I stress eat like crazy and right now do not have any self control. Got a workout in this morning and getting ready to go in to work again. Gotta just keep telling myself it will all be worth it in less than a week when I leave for vacation next Friday!! Hope everyone has a terrific Saturday!!
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    Woo hoo, I finished the arm challenge. I liked the one with the weights, the other one with the really perky girl, I just wanted to throw something at her, That video killed my arms. I am an arm weakling. Now to finish jump roping. Hopefully, get that one done. :) Have a fabulous day!
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Laura, please make sure you are super careful. This is definitely not worth tweaking your back out. When you get a chance, do you mind putting 0s in the spreadsheet for the days you were unable to do any exercising. This let's us know you are still in this with us, as does the posting in here. Thanks so much. I know I'm a pain with my spreadsheet requests but I'm trying to make sure I stay on top of everything for the benefit of the team. [/quote]
    All updated I picked exercises that wouldn't bother my back and made sure to stretch. I think my workout buddy figured it out, stress is upsetting my back. Maybe we need a meditation or yoga challenge soon, I am terrible about finding distressing activities

• Joanna2012B
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    Woo hoo, I finished the arm challenge. I liked the one with the weights, the other one with the really perky girl, I just wanted to throw something at her, That video killed my arms. I am an arm weakling. Now to finish jump roping. Hopefully, get that one done. :) Have a fabulous day!

I felt the same way about her. I am glad I wasn't the only one lol
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer Beauty of Color Challenge
    Day 1- blue, blueberries & red-purple, grapes
    Day 2- orange, orange & green, lettuce
    Day 3- yellow, yellow cherry tomatoes & green, spinach
    Day 4- white-green, cucumber & orange, pumpkin
    Day 5- green, lettuce & red, tomato