TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I am struggling at getting motivated you guys!! I skipped the lunchtime gym again...and went out to eat. It also was November 1st and supposed to hit 84, so it was hard not to be tempted by the thought of sitting out on a patio one more time before it's freezing here! I did make good choices though, and when asked if we wanted bread before the meal, we declined...of course after much hesitation! Lol. I seriously have a huge problem pushing myself to workout in the evening. Hopefully I can manage to be under goal tonight...and do better tomorrow!!

BTW, you guys are all amazing team members and I am so proud of you and happy to have such a great group!! You guys make it easy!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of our team too!! I too am proud to log my exercise! I work hard doing it!! I love sumo squats I'm doing mine tomorrow morning!! I'll just add it in with my challenges!! Way to go team 2!!!
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Status update as I am calling it done for the day. My thighs are killing me.. :)

Sumo Squats: 90 down/50 to go
    Exercise: 114 minutes
    Videos: 1 day done/ 4 more to go @ twice a day
    Under Cal Goal Days: 2 down/3 to go

I hope I am capturing it all.

have a good night guys. tomorrow is yoga day, I can't wait!!!
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Sumo squats 50 without weights/90 to go.- will add weight next time.
    2 Videos- day 1 of 5 done
    Under calorie goal- day one of 5 done
    Exercise 30 minutes - it was a long 13 hour day at work and I'm on my feet the majority of my day- time to put my feet up and soon to bed.
    Nice job all!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Well 2 videos done! I actually enjoyed them and it warmed me up before doing all of my MFP Challenges! 70/140 sumo squats done, weighted! I have spin class tonight, after that I coach my kids soccer! I don't count the pacing I do on the sidelines :D However I will add my time from this morning and my class tonight!

Thanks @lbenson2006 for inviting me to the Amazing Race, it's fun and I've met some pretty awesome people here!!

• lbenson2006
    Options
    One day of staying under goal, so far!! Three days of doing two of the radio calisthenics. I have stretched to both the long and short zen videos, so got in an extra 20 minutes. Sumo squats are done. I think I can maybe get all the points this week. The hard one for me will need staying under goal, but I recently had a 9 day stretch of doing it so you'd think I could do 5!! Lol.
    @Joanna2012B I'm so glad you joined and are liking it so much!! So glad Debbie and Sabreen came too. Only shame is that I couldn't convince @Timothyh27 to come with also and have this much fun!!
    Bri - I love yoga!! Have a blast today. I've been opting for the elliptical because I'll get more minutes and calories to eat back, but I hate when I'm skipping my yoga. Maybe if I stop being a slacker on my lunch workout, I'd be able to afford doing the yoga!! Lol.
    Kim - 13 hour day...I just cringe seeing that!! Amazing getting anything in...I'd probably be pooped and do nothing!!
    Tami - that's so awesome having your son so into fitness too. You have obviously done a great job at setting a good example. Good luck on the 10k. Just did my first 5k last month...it was pretty exciting!! There's another this Saturday and it's actually right down the road so I'm contemplating doing that but not sure what we have going on Saturday morning just yet.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Woo made it through a long grueling day. Worked all day, did a brisk walk at lunch, came home after work, rearranged my bedroom, did 30 of the squats and now have jello legs. Then made dinner, errand running, folded laundry, and set my bed up before sleeping. Tonight will be another one of those days. Keep up the great work.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    @sabreena86 sorry for your loss.

@llbenson I did take it easy on Monday...did some squats and the videos. I'm still congested but feeling a ton better.

I went to an Insanity class last night and had to stop frequently to blow my nose, but I made it through it! Lots of burpees last night thought I was going to die lol.

Okay, just a point of clarification with respect to the calorie portion of the challenge. When it says you must be under your calorie goal...it's the net right? So if I exercise and eat some of those calories back as long as my net is under my calorie goal I'm fine correct? Just making sure!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    If anyone is still having trouble accessing the spreadsheet, send me your G-Mail address (ex: username@gmail.com), and I will add you for direct access. Send it to me via MFP mail, which is found under "MY HOME", at the top of the page.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    @motivatedsister - yes it is net calories so definitely use up your exercise calories!! Can't have us starving to death!!
  • DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    2 days vids done- day 2 of calorie goal also done - monday was my friends birthday ooopps lol!!! Am well on the way to the squats also as that is part of another challenge I am doing. Had a kinda good day exercise wise also - ended up jogging to go and see my friend in her new house - then had to feed another friends cat - jogged their too lol!!! bit by bit adding up the minutes!! :)
  • lbenson2006
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Crazy day Jen...amazing job fitting in the workout.
    @motivatedsister - how cool, doing an insanity class!! That seems like it'd be so much fun!!

Debbie - awesome job. I had a planned bad day Monday too...lol...but that's life. It's not worth it if we don't get to splurge sometimes. That's pretty cool you live where you can jog to your friend homes. Where I live, you are pretty much driving every where you go. I have loved it so much when I had to go to Chicago and NYC for business...that way of life seems so fascinating!!

I finally made it to the gym at lunch today - woohoo...and am on track to finish under goal again. Yeah!!
  • seylerg344
    seylerg344 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So happy I was able to get a better and longer work out in today! I feel so much better! Got my sumo squats in and under my calories for today! Yay! Go team 2!
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Another 13 hour day of work today. Exercised with 3 videos, so day 2 of 5 for videos. Under calorie goal day 2 of 5. Sumo squats done with weight used for last 50. Will be sleeping well again tonight. Awesome job Team 2 Beat members!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    We don't HAVE to do weighted sumo squats, right? I don't wanna start over!!! :'(
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    We don't HAVE to do weighted sumo squats, right? I don't wanna start over!!! :'(

Nope, doesn't have to be weighted. :)
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have two days of the videos in and two days under calorie goal! Still working on squats, have made it to 90 in two days. I decided to not jello out my legs all in one day. Keep it up team 2.
    @sabreena86 so sorry for your loss!