60/140 sumo squats done
    3 days eating under my goals
    2 x 30 min walks during my breaks from work
    60 min weight training at lunch
    60 min PiYo after work today
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Today was my rest day, so I did a hike with my dog, 25 more sumo squats and the videos. I've also had no problem staying under my daily calories every day so far. :)
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is getting it done, i went for a 4 mile walk last night with the hubby skipped the gym but it was too nice here to be inside since I convinced him to go walking. I am half done my squats and hope to complete them today. Today is day 3 of the videos and hope it will be day 4 under goals. My schedule at work today looks mmanageable so I hope to walk at lunch and after work I need to go to the gym.

Did anyone else try to stay up for the game last night, i fell asleep but am glad the cubs won. My red sox weren't in it so I was rooting for the cubs.

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my legs were so sore I could barely move, my feet hurt, and I had severe cramps. I decided yesterday was a good day for a complete rest. So I worked my normal hours, picked the kids up made dinner, and then proceeded to fight with the BF for the rest of the night/this morning. He was being a total *kitten*. He thought it was fun to sit there and continually poke my sore legs. So I got up and went upstairs to be left alone which pissed him off and everything went down hill from there.

One of my legs is still sore today, but I am hoping I can do some walking during lunch. Not too sure if I can keep squatting. I am doing good on the under calories, and videos though.
    Hope everyone has a great Thursday.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    llmg970 wrote: »
    Sounds like everyone is getting it done, i went for a 4 mile walk

Did anyone else try to stay up for the game last night, i fell asleep but am glad the cubs won. My red sox weren't in it so I was rooting for the cubs.

I tried...I fell asleep during the rain delay! My Jays weren't in it, but am really happy that it was the Cubs that took it!! A little tired today :/
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    8 hour work day today instead of 12 so more time to get in some exercise minutes today.
    Day 3 of 5 of the video challenge.
    Will be day 3 of 5 for under calorie goal.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    8 hour work day today instead of 12 so more time to get in some exercise minutes today.
    Day 3 of 5 of the video challenge.
    Will be day 3 of 5 for under calorie goal.

Glad you had a more normal work day today, Kim. Your 13 hr day made me cringe...not to mention all you did on top of that too!! :)
  • lbenson2006
    edited November 2016
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    ...and then proceeded to fight with the BF for the rest of the night/this morning. He was being a total *kitten*.

Hope today has been better, Jen . Men can be major pains sometimes. :#
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    I had a pretty busy day today. We had a staff meeting this morning (managed to make good food choices at the breakfast!!) which meant I had to make sure I was not running late. Then because of that and the fact that I had my fun Dr appt this afternoon, I skipped the gym at lunch. Had to leave work early for that and get home later than normal. Long night and ready to get to bed. So far I am 4 for 5 on the videos, should be finishing that tomorrow. I am 3 for 5 on the under calorie goal. Hoping I can survive 2 more days!! Have a great night/morning Team 2 Beat!!
  • jenilla1
    Options
    Got my time in at the gym; did another 25 sumo squats for a total of 90/140; stayed within calorie limit; videos (that music is getting a little old ;) ).

So far, so good! B)
  • llmg970
    Options
    Good morning team 2 beat and happy Friday.
    I had a great workout last night, it helped that my good friend was there too
    I hope to get back today and maybe a walk at lunch tomorrow we go pick up our new camper and that means a lot of sitting driving and standing around hubby wants to try it out that night so it looks like we will be camping in our driveway
    Any one have any exciting plans for the weekend?
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @TeamTwo
    Hi Team 2 Beat. (Sorry so long)
    Haven't had much time to chat, busy working and life and doing challenge goals. Time to catch up.
    Wanted to join the chat about MINUTES but just couldn't. I only count FAT BURNING ACTIVE MINUTES on my Fitbit at the end of the day even though I am active far more than that. My resting heart rate is about 54. I do 3-4 miles at work but my heart rate doesn't always get up into the range for 10" or more so Fitbit doesn't count it. Sometimes stretching or yoga doesn't get my heart rate up either. I have to briskly walk at least a half mile to get in range and sometimes jog just to stay there ... rough on these old knees and hips. I would easily be logging 300+ miles a day but that doesn't make me any healthier.
    I am very competitive but this is about feeling better at the end of the race.
    KOODOS to EVERYONE who is being honest with themselves and logging appropriately!
    @Team Two
    Also going to SMOKY MOUNTSINS in TN and staying in a cabin next week. Anyone ever been there? What should we do? Enjoy nature or tourist stuff? DOLLYWOOD worth going to? I love that our team is so versatile and might have some insight.
    @Team Two
    Doing great with videos and under calories. Wish the community exercise caught on in this country love the spirit of it all! Sumos killed me on Monday couldn't walk at work, looked like my patients. Determined to Complete them ...50 today and 50 Sunday.
    WILL LOG ALL ON SUNDAY.
    @TeamTwo
    Hope everyone shook off their ailments and are feeling better. WISHING EVERYONE A HEALTHY WINTER.
    @Ilmg970
    I did stay up for the last WS game, hate that the RED SOX weren't in it but still love Tito and what a great game. I was pulling for the Indians but it was going to be a good win for either team. Had to get up at 5 am for work so paid for that one. Burned some extra calories though.
    Anyway, There's always next year......
    @Sabreena86
    So sorry for your loss, my PRAYERS are with you.
    @TeamTwo
    KONICHIWA!
  • jenilla1
    Options
    Hmmm....last place again!! On the plus I'll put in a crazy amount of time on Sunday. I am going for a 100km bike ride! Stoked!!

Yeah, we were back up into 4th place for awhile recently, but I guess we dropped back down again. The rankings are pretty volatile, though. If everyone comes through with their challenges, I think we'll move up again. We'll see... :)

Go You with that mega bike ride! I'm kinda jealous. I haven't biked since I got sick last week. Hope to be back at it soon! B)
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Hmmm....last place again!! On the plus I'll put in a crazy amount of time on Sunday. I am going for a 100km bike ride! Stoked!!

Yeah, we were back up into 4th place for awhile recently, but I guess we dropped back down again. The rankings are pretty volatile, though. If everyone comes through with their challenges, I think we'll move up again. We'll see... :)

Go You with that mega bike ride! I'm kinda jealous. I haven't biked since I got sick last week. Hope to be back at it soon! B)

You'll get back to it again! It will take about 5 hours of riding time. So excited!!! I'll get us up there!!! Lol don't except this every week....lol!!!
  • llmg970
    Options
    Finished the squat challenge and did some more time at the gym today will be day 5 for under calories and tomorrow I will finish the radio taiso.
    I agree with the others about tracking only my activity time and not adding extra time for when I am busier at work
    I can be competitive but am using this challenge to motivate me for more activity.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Well I had a crappy day today. Ended up skipping the gym and going to lunch but I really needed to talk to my coworker vs workout. However, we decided to walk there and back. Forgot to log that until I was eating dinner. Luckily I remembered in time to adjust how many fries I ate and was able to stay under calories. Doing my 2nd 5k tomorrow! :)
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Videos done 4 of 5 days.
    Under calorie goal day 4 of 5. Tomorrow we have company all day and cooking meals for them so will make Sunday day 5 of 5 for calorie challenge. I can get the videos done tomorrow before they arrive. Made a chicken salad tonight with red grapes, dried cherries, celery, red onion and chicken breast for lunch tomorrow. Would love to have one now but need to keep under my calorie goal today. Also making copy cat olive garden zuppa toscana. Definately will go over calories tomorrow but not going to count them, portion control though.
    Taking out of state friends on a walking trail and then a hiking trail tomorrow. Weather expected to be very mild and dry. Good night all. Have a super weekend!
  • jenilla1
    Options
    ^ Want that chicken salad! Yum!

Finished videos today, had a long hike in the hills, and did 25 more sumo squats for a total of 115/140. Will have 5/5 nights at calorie goal by midnight tonight!