TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Well I had a crappy day today. Ended up skipping the gym and going to lunch but I really needed to talk to my coworker vs workout. However, we decided to walk there and back. Forgot to log that until I was eating dinner. Luckily I remembered in time to adjust how many fries I ate and was able to stay under calories. Doing my 2nd 5k tomorrow! :)

Good luck on your 5km. I am also racing a 5km. Sometimes the workout has to wait...don't feel guilty!! At least you walked!!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Well I had a crappy day today. Ended up skipping the gym and going to lunch but I really needed to talk to my coworker vs workout. However, we decided to walk there and back. Forgot to log that until I was eating dinner. Luckily I remembered in time to adjust how many fries I ate and was able to stay under calories. Doing my 2nd 5k tomorrow! :)

Good luck on your 5km. I am also racing a 5km. Sometimes the workout has to wait...don't feel guilty!! At least you walked!!

Unfortunately life may be getting in the way again. Our oldest dog is really bad off this morning. I'm thinking, at least at this point, I'm going to have to cancel the 5k and take him to the vet. :'( I'll keep you all posted. He's my little baby, so I hope he starts getting better but I also know he's getting up there and do not want him feeling this miserable.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    @lbenson sorry about your dog :( Hope he doesn't need to suffer.
    Up early to get the video challenge completed before weekend visitors arrive.
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    @lbenson2006 oh no I'm sorry to hear that! I have to aging doggies and understand completely!! I hope he's ok! xoxo
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Thanks guys. Not getting him in for another 2 hrs...unless he gets way worse. Right now I think his pain med kicked in and he is somewhat resting. Will keep u updated.
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    @lbenson2006 hope your baby is ok. My lab is still recovering from her knee surgery and is still on restrictions but she is getting better.
    Happy Saturday everyone. I completed all 3 challenges with today being 5 days of videos.
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team @ beat, again I have been MIA since Tuesday but life is just that way sometimes. I loaded all my stats up to this morning on the spreadsheet and there is plenty more to come for today and tomorrow.

Exercise Minutes: 321
    Videos: 5/5 completed
    Sumo Squats: 160/140 completed
    Under Calories: most definitely 5/5

@ibenson2006 sorry to hear about your fur baby, its always so hard when they are not well cause they cannot tell you where they hurt. Hope its not to bad and that he feels better soon.

Ok team I am off to the dog park, getting some walking in there, and then for a major deep cleaning of the house this weekend.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    We had to put him to sleep but it had been known for a while that it wouldn't be too much longer we just didn't know when it would happen. We've been worried about it for probably over a year and the fact that he took a turn so suddenly and did not have to suffer for a long time is very comforting. He also took his turn while we were home so that is a blessing. Thank you all for your well wishes.
  • energyseeker
    Options
    A virtual hug is being sent to you @lbenson2006 . It is hard to lose our furry friends.
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    @lbenson2006 I'm so sorry for your loss! Cherish all of your memories with him!! Xoxo
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    @lbenson2006 so sorry to hear of loosing your fur baby it's very hard to loose a fur baby
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Thank you guys. My little guys are my world so it's going to be rough for a while and for different reasons. I ended up going to the park to run earlier before my husband came home just to get out of the house. That helped a little and got me some minutes. No telling what tomorrow will hold but I should be able to complete my diary under goal today...unless I go off the deep end between now and bedtime....but I'll try my hardest.
    Earlier this evening I checked and we were back to 3rd. I don't remember what the point differences were between us and the top two, so this next information is pretty much useless, but I took the time to figure it so you're getting the useless info! Lol. At that point, we still had the potential to get 250 challenge points if we get them all, team 1 who was in 2nd at that time had the potential for 230 more challenge points, and team 5 who was 1st had the potential for 205 more challenge points. Like I said, not super helpful, but there it is. Lol. It's still a tight race, so let's do our best, and that's all we can do. Have a good night!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    We had to put him to sleep but it had been known for a while that it wouldn't be too much longer we just didn't know when it would happen. We've been worried about it for probably over a year and the fact that he took a turn so suddenly and did not have to suffer for a long time is very comforting. He also took his turn while we were home so that is a blessing. Thank you all for your well wishes.

I just lost my little BFF almost exactly a month ago. I knew it was coming, but it was still hard. He was like velcro, always at my side for the past 12 years, so the house felt so empty when he left - even with the other dog still here... Sending positive thoughts your way! <3
  • DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    @lbenson2006 - so sorry - virtual hug coming to you from me and my furbabies xx
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    @lbenson2006 so sorry for loss, myou heart goes out to you.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL AMAZING RACERS:
    We set out clocks back one hour last night, so please make sure you did as well. If your country, province, state, didn't experience a time change, then please Google what time it is in California now.
    @MissionEnforcer will be closing the Spreadsheet at 9:00 p.m. PST. sharp!
    I suggest you get your exercise minutes and challenge points in early. We've had two teams lose a position in the rankings in the last two weeks due to late logging. Don't let your team or yourself down!
    Happy Sunday everyone! The next destination will be announced late tonight. Have fun guessing where we are going! :)
  • energyseeker
    Options
    I don't think I will be getting the 5 under calorie challenge points. I was hoping to have this day 5 of 5 but with company here, out to eat for breakfast and just remembered I have monthly card party/dinner with friends tonight. I had a healthy choice for breakfast and I will make good choices for the dinner and skip lunch. I don't want to offend anyone who brings dishes to pass and often no way to know how many calories in a serving. Will get some exercise minutes in between church this a.m. and the cards at 4 p.m. which may increase my calorie allowance a little. Have a great Sunday. Excited to see where the next leg of race takes us too. Somewhere in Australia would be nice.
  • Joanna2012B
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Rode 121km today! Put in some good minutes!! I am knackered!!
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have finally completed the sumo squats and have now completed all the challenges for the week. The hardest component this week, for me, was staying under my calorie goal. I did it and I'm hoping to repeat this challenge again this week.

Worked out hard this morning. Hoping to squeeze in a nap before dinner and a concert tonight with my husband.

Happy Sunday.
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    @lbenson2006

So sorry about your furbaby. I lost my first furbaby early in the summer. She was my first child and my christmas gift the year hubby and I got married. It was incredibly hard. I still miss her but having a new furbaby at home has helped. Check out cuddle clones on facebook. They will make a stuffed animal or statue that looks just like your missing piece of your heart.