TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi Team 2. There's still a little time to fill in those holes under challenges and get a few more points!
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Hey team. I am completely exhausted from my cleaning this weekend. Sadly its been years since we have done this deep of a cleaning to our house, not that we live like pigs but its still flithy. 2 days - 16+ hours of on my feet, knees or squating cleaning.. I am only going to count about 5 hours of it though to make it seem fair.
    I am happy to report that I know have 2 thoroughly cleaned bathrooms (shower heads and light fixtures completely taken apart and scrubbed), a master bedroom, and 1.5 home offices cleaned (mine is still not quite done). Still more cleaning to come next weekend to finish the rest of the house. I am pooped!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    OMG, people! We are 1% away from getting an extra 10 bonus points for mileage. I already put mine in. Anybody out there have some last minute exercise to add? Only 10 minutes left to post it!!!
  • jenilla1
    Options
    Raasy wrote: »
    Hey team. I am completely exhausted from my cleaning this weekend. Sadly its been years since we have done this deep of a cleaning to our house, not that we live like pigs but its still flithy. 2 days - 16+ hours of on my feet, knees or squating cleaning.. I am only going to count about 5 hours of it though to make it seem fair.
    I am happy to report that I know have 2 thoroughly cleaned bathrooms (shower heads and light fixtures completely taken apart and scrubbed), a master bedroom, and 1.5 home offices cleaned (mine is still not quite done). Still more cleaning to come next weekend to finish the rest of the house. I am pooped!!!

I just did the same thing a couple of months ago, so I know how you feel. You're gonna be so sore! (But doesn't that super clean space feel awesome?)
  • jenilla1
    edited November 2016
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    OMG, people! We are 1% away from getting an extra 10 bonus points for mileage. I already put mine in. Anybody out there have some last minute exercise to add? Only 10 minutes left to post it!!!

Oops...too late now. It's after 9. I guess we'll just have to live with it. ;)
    v7qv32c7vnzj.gif
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    WEEK FOUR DESTINATION AND SPREADSHEET IS UP AND RUNNING!
    Week Three placement can be viewed on the "Past Weeks" tab.
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL RACERS ON YOUR MOTIVATION AND TEAMWORK!
    :)B):)
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    G'day Mates! This challenge is gonna be awesome!!! I already jump rope....OFTEN... So that's a breeze!! Have fun everyone!!!
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Easy challenges this week. I plan on getting the first two done today. The third one is going to be a little more challenging for me. I eat like a third grader given free reign in a grocery store.
  • jenilla1
    Options
    I <3 this week's eating challenge! It's already one of my long-term personal goals. B)
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    G'day Team 2 Beat! It's kinda been a blah day....had a hard time focusing at work then had a railway club meeting this evening. I did get at least two colors in today. I am trying to remember to keep track by using my food notes in my diary so after 5 days it will hopefully be easier to summarize it in here for mission enforcer. I am dreading the jump rope. Think I'm in pretty decent shape and the jump rope challenge last go round kicked my butt! I haven't watched the arm videos yet but assuming that will be relatively easy to get in this week. Looks like we got 4th last week. Our overall standing is still in last place but there is still more than half the race left and the gap is not really that huge between everyone. We'll just keep plugging along and doing our best. You guys are great. Have a great night!
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, happy election day to those of us in the states. Going to work out at home this morning then vote and a doctor's appointment all before work at 1p. Yesterday my color choices were yellow and green pineapple and green beans need to work on the jump rope this morning along with the videos
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    Morning! Did the 2nd arm video...it was good, tough only because we did a bunch of arm work in class yesterday :s
    I found the girl...really annoying..,anyone else! I will complete the skipping challenge tonight at the gym!. I'll also do the other video at the gym, all I have are 10lb weights at home and i know I'll struggle with some of the moves, so I'll use a little lighter weight! Have a great day all!!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Good morning. Did both arms videos so just have to choose one or the other to do one more time and will have that challenge done. I liked them both though so not sure which to choose so might do both, time permitting. Meant to do some jump rope but forgot...gee...maybe my subconscious trying to tell me something!! Lol. Not sure which colors I'm going to claim for yesterday just yet. I had at least yellow, red, and green. Plan to keep track and at the end of the week make my choices to make sure I cover the required colors over that time period. Have a great day everyone!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Morning! Did the 2nd arm video...it was good, tough only because we did a bunch of arm work in class yesterday :s
    I found the girl...really annoying..,anyone else! I will complete the skipping challenge tonight at the gym!. I'll also do the other video at the gym, all I have are 10lb weights at home and i know I'll struggle with some of the moves, so I'll use a little lighter weight! Have a great day all!!

She was definitely a little perky...but I think we had one of her videos in a previous Amazing Race challenge so I must have been prepared. I also was so focused on keeping up and so in luv with getting to sit on the floor, I guess it didn't really get to me. The other one did a little bit, but I think it was because I had a hard time going at her pace and tend to get a little bored when that's the case. :s
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    Not sure which colors I'm going to claim for yesterday just yet. I had at least yellow, red, and green. Plan to keep track and at the end of the week make my choices to make sure I cover the required colors over that time period. Have a great day everyone!

I decided to take a picture of my two colours everyday. I will get more than enough skipping in and I am sure I'll just do both videos twice too!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Happy voting day. So glad I mailed mine in. I will be happy to not listen to all the campaign adds, text messages and stupid people every single day at my door asking who I am voting for. Don't they know it isn't any of their business? So I didn't get any arm videos done, or skipping rope. I did however, spend an hour at the gym getting in more cardio. :)
    I had a crazy rainbow dinner. I know I can only count two colors a day, I just find it funny. My meals are pre-planned on Saturday. Last night was make your own mini pizza and mixed vegetables. My pizza had onions, mushrooms (white), tomatoes (red) yellow and red peppers (orange/red) the veggies were carrots, corn, peas and green beans. Oh and at lunch I had dried cranberries. Not sure if those are red or purple. LOL either way I hit at least 4 of the 5 colors. Today I had a spinach wrap, (Red and Green) Plus we will have a veggie at dinner tonight. I love eating the rainbow.

I am amazed at how many more veggies and fruits find their way on my plate since I have started this journey in June.
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    I did the 1st arm video at the gym tonight. I liked it!! However I will do both again!!
  • lbenson2006
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Good morning guys! Had a really bad, stressful day yesterday. Ate horrible in retaliation...although it only hurts me...hopefully that is a lesson I will learn one of these days! :p I couldn't believe it this morning when I woke up and realized I didn't have to get up during the night!! You would think that would equate to a lot more motivation for my morning workout...didn't happen. Not sure if it was the stress from yesterday, the overall blah mood still, or the crappy food last night. I at least finished the arm videos. I was going to start on the jump rope and just couldn't bring myself to do it. :(
    Have a great day!!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Yesterday was a productive day for me. I did my lunch walk, walked after work while waiting for the kids to get out of school. Did 1 arm video, did 10 minute jump roping; and in attempt to avoid listening to election crap all night; I made dinner, cleaned my room, both bathrooms, the kitchen, the extra fridge, the living room, did 2 loads of laundry, and vacuumed the upstairs hallway. All of that cleaning would be my normal Saturday morning, might be able to just do touch ups this weekend.

After all of that, I couldn't sleep. I think I finally fell asleep around 1 am, then up at 5. :( Hopefully being at work will keep me on track.