TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer Beauty of Color Challenge
    Day 1- green- swiss chard, cucumber, red - tomatoes, red pepper, white -mushrooms, onion, orange- pumpkin, Yellow - mango
    Day 2- green - spinach, white-potatoes, red- tomato
    Day 3- green, romanine, spinach, cucumber, red - tomato, white - onion, mushroom, orange- carrots
    Day 4- yellow- bell pepper, orange-pumpkin, carrots, sweet potato, green-zucchini, blue/purple - blackberries, blueberries
    Day 5- yellow-bell pepper, white-mushrooms, red-raspberries, green-broccoli, pea pods
  • sabreena86
    sabreena86 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

hello team 2 , how are you ,
    i did the first video once and the second video twice ,
    food challenge is done , but i still have to do 12 minutes jumping the rope

yesterday (Saturday) was full of energy , i did 156 min of exercising , distributed between walking , aerobics , on machines in the gym , jumping rope , and the videos in our challenge , i'm so exhausted but feeling good to compensate last days

good luck for you all
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer color challenge:
    1 yellow and green beans and pineapple
    2 yellow & green corn & iceberg lettuce
    3 red & white red peppers and onions
    4 green orange & purple salad mix with romaine extra carrot slivers and purple cabbage
    5 green & purple beets and peas
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    @BobbGrandsard - Team 2 page. Hope this works. :)
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Hey guys, just a quick update. Looks like we are losing two members this week, Sarah and Debbie. I wish them the best and will miss having then as part of the team. We will hopefully be getting 2 new players. I've received notice of one so far, @BobbGrandsard . Please help me welcome the new players...gotta be optimistic!! :):)
  • sabreena86
    Options
    You're welcome @BobbGrandsard in our team, hope you'll have much fun with us
    And sorry for losing Debbie and Sarah.. Hope to them good time

For me.. Finally finally and very hardly i finished jumping the rope challenge , it is very difficult but i did it waaw
  • sabreena86
    Options
    Good luck team 2
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Finished all the challenges and got in a workout then came home and did yard work I just love cleaning up leaves
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    @jamaicanlady is our other new member! :)
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Welcome @jamaicanlady and @BobbGrandsard to Team2Beat!
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I failed the color challenge. I am a complete stress eater....and I stress eat white stuff. Sorry!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Monday:
    Red: Salsa (homemade from garden veggies)
    Green: Broccoli

Tuesday:
    Orange: Bell Peppers
    Purple: Purple Power V8

Wednesday:
    Yellow: Banana
    Brown/White; Mushrooms

Thursday:
    ?

Friday:
    Red: Apple
    Yellow: Banana

Saturday:
    Purple Grapes
    Green Cabbage

Sunday:
    Yellow Banana
    Yellow Pineapple
    Green Salad
  • belle_reve9
    belle_reve9 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Day 1 tomato, lettuce : red, green
    Day 2 banana, apple : yellow, red
    Day 3 tomato, spinach : red, green
    Day 4 tomato, banana; red, yellow
    Day 5 grapes, cantaloupe : purple, orange

• motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

Beauty of Color Challenge
    Monday: red-apples, green-bell pepper orange-carrots
    Tuesday: green- broccoli, white-potato
    Wednesday: purple-grapes, yellow-corn
    Thursday: red-apples, green- lettuce, orange- carrots
    Friday: green-lettuce, orange-carrots, yellow-squash
    Sunday: white-potato, brown-pinto bean

I think that should do it!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks @energyseeker :)

My name is Tameika and I live in Jamaica. I've been inactive almost a year now because I got pregnant and had a complication so couldn't workout. Before that though, I was very active so it was really hard for me to stop working out. Anyway, had my baby almost 6 weeks ago and even though I'm not 100% healed (because of the complication), I'm ready to finally start doing something. I promise to pull my weight and not let the team down.

I'm so excited to get started!

So glad to have you on our team, Tameika! Congratulations on your little one and hopefully this race helps you get back into the swing of things! Not being 100%, please make sure you take care of you and do what you can. We are all in this to do our best and support each other along this journey!!
  • seylerg344
    seylerg344 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Color challenge-
    Day 1- For lunch I had a salad with collard greens (green group), carrots (orange group), and tomatoes (red group).
    Day 2- For lunch I had spinach (green group), on my sandwich made with whole grain bread (brown group).
    Day 3- For a snack I had blueberries (blue group), and for dinner we had yams (orange group) to go with our entrée.
    Day 4- For a snack I had blueberries again (blue group), and we had steamed broccoli as a side (green group).
    Day 5- We had garlic mixed with the chicken as an entrée (white-green), I also had blueberries (blue group) as a snack earlier in the day.
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Hey team, once again I have been MIA this week, I swear it will get better really it will. However, I have actively been getting my stuff in behind the scenes, working away on the challenge and working away on the second weekend of a serious deep clean of my house. You would swear that my hubby, pup, kitty and I live in very dirty conditions. But really its not the case, we are just cleaning every square inch of this house, I have been climbing ladders cleaning chandeliers to army crawling on the floor scrubbing my base boards. So freaking exhausting let me tell you!!!
    I have completed all parts of the challenge, arm exercises complete ! Colorful foods 2 colors, 5 x a week complete, see below for the details. Jumping rope nearly killed me, it took me all week to complete it, like 2-4 minutes are a time most times, but its complete!! Yahoo, on to next week.

Monday: Purple/White - Eggplant & Red - Tomatoes (2 colors)
    Tuesday: Green - Bell Pepper & Orange - Bell Pepper (2 colors)
    Wednesday: Red, Orange & Yellow - squash (1 color)
    Thursday: Purple/white & Red Again
    Friday: Red, Orange & red/White - bell peppers and onion
    Saturday: Green/white, Red & Orange - Salad
    Sunday: Red, green & green/white - bell peppers, tomatoes & green

• lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Been in the Smoky Mts without internet. Was hoping to log on time but got delayed due to fires and detoured one and half hours onway to Chattanooga. Just logged on sheets, I it would be much appreciated if you could pardon my tardiness?..and count active minutes for today. TY
    @Team Two
    Hello all, just back into internet world. Hope all are well. Sorry to lose two members and welcome Bob and second member.
    Logged decent amount of minutes, got all colors in every day, that's a habit anyway, but unable to do videos without service:(
    Looks like Team 2 has moved up in the standings...let's keep that momentum going..slow and steady wins the race.
    Best wishes on next leg....
    Lynn
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Oops forgot. Do we have to tag MI for colors?