No-Nonsense November: Week 2 Check-In (11/8-11/14)

Options
13»

Replies

• changingleemfp
    changingleemfp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    How did the surprise party go, @changingleemfp??

It went well. Thank you!

I ended up doing a 22 hour fast that day. I wasn't hungry or tempted to eat any of the junk.

Hope you have had a successful week!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Saturday and Sunday:
    Nov. 12 results -
    Carbs -> 32 (close enough to 30!) :)
    Calories -> 1276 (holy crap, is that all I ate?!?) :D
    Workouts -> 5/5 (got 'em all in for the week!) :D
    Weight -> didn't weigh myself Saturday

Nov. 13 results -
    Carbs -> 26 :D
    Calories -> 1439 :D
    Workouts -> 6/5 took a long walk both Friday and Saturday (got 10,000 steps both days!) :D
    Weight -> 215 (SW 219 - 4 lbs down so far this month!) :D

It was a great weekend - got the yard work done, stayed on diet, spent time with family!
  • kdz0444
    kdz0444 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It was an ok week. I stuck to my plan for the most part and I have been doing better on getting my water in. I'm sitting at 204 right now but I'm still hoping I can reach under 200 by the end of the month!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    11/11 Check In
    Daily Goals:
    Water:
    Logged Food: check.jpg
    Exercise as Planned?: check.jpg
    At or Under Carb Level:check.jpg
    At or Under Calorie Limit: check.jpg

11/12 Check In
    Daily Goals:
    Water:
    Logged Food:
    Exercise as Planned?:

11/13 Check In
    Daily Goals:
    Water:
    Exercise as Planned?:

Month Total: 41/65

• changingleemfp
    changingleemfp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Average Weekly Macros:

13% Carbs (10% Goal)
    56% Fat (60% Goal)
    32% Protein (30% Goal)

-5.4 lbs and -1.4% BF for the week.
    -10.8 lbs and -3.0% BF for November!

I ended up having two 22 hour fasts this week without any real effort.

Overall happy with my results, but could have done better with my macros.

Hope you all have had a great week!
  • BeckyS35
    BeckyS35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well...I am sorry to say that I fell completely off the wagon last week. I got back on track today. My goals for this week are going to be simple...Eat the food that I am supposed to eat. I am really disappointed in myself but there isn't anything else that I can do other than get back to it.
    You are all rockstars, BTW!!
  • idocdlw
    idocdlw Posts: 208 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    BeckyS35 wrote: »
    Well...I am sorry to say that I fell completely off the wagon last week. I got back on track today. My goals for this week are going to be simple...Eat the food that I am supposed to eat. I am really disappointed in myself but there isn't anything else that I can do other than get back to it.
    You are all rockstars, BTW!!

Too bad the wagon doesn't have seat belts to keep us from falling off now and then. :smiley:
  • BeckyS35
    BeckyS35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That would definitely be helpful!!
  • SoxyKitten
    SoxyKitten Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Made it through my 40th birthday party weekend. Drank a lot of wine. Was good with my food & amazingly had lost 1lb Monday morning. And the best part was come Monday, I was straight back on plan & didn't struggle to get back into it at all. So happy!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    I won't post numbers for yesterday, since I noticed that my workouts were falling off so I used yesterday as a re-feed (extra food and extra carbs - but still less than 80 carbs for the day).

Back on the horse today with a killer workout to start the day (double volume circuits for back/chest/shoulders)!

Will go back to reporting numbers and progress tomorrow.
  • idocdlw
    Options
    SoxyKitten wrote: »
    Made it through my 40th birthday party weekend. Drank a lot of wine. Was good with my food & amazingly had lost 1lb Monday morning. And the best part was come Monday, I was straight back on plan & didn't struggle to get back into it at all. So happy!

Happy belated birthday! Glad that a little indulgence was just that...a little indulgence, then back to business. Congrats and thanks for sharing a very healthy attitude with us!
  • grafixfrh
    grafixfrh Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Keto on!!!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    For 11/11-14 (mini vacation)
    Water - only 1 of 4 days, crap
    Logged - 3 out of 4, my app was not functioning Saturday
    Exercise - 3 out of 4, Elliptical, Bowling, walking
    Below 70g carbs - 4 out of 4
    Below 1400 cal - 4 out of 4
    Meals planned - not so much but I did ok

Back in my routine today!
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi would love to join in. I lost 3lbs by the middle of last week then had a tummy bug and spent days just trying to keep anything down , toast sadly was the only thing. Back on track now. I try to keep below 50 carbs a day which for me still means a loss, but i'm really missing my morning granola yogurt and fruit , i feel i'm eating too much meat and my tummy is sore, I do eat plan salad with everything but what else can i eat thats a non meat meal , I tied that no carbs rice and pasta whihc is ok (smelly but ok) It was very dear!
    Anyway looking forward to getting to know you . Current weight 141lb start weight 148 (5 weeks ago!)

This week
    Yoga x7
    water 65 oz 7
    Booze ..nil out of seven .
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    Hi would love to join in. I lost 3lbs by the middle of last week then had a tummy bug and spent days just trying to keep anything down , toast sadly was the only thing. Back on track now. I try to keep below 50 carbs a day which for me still means a loss, but i'm really missing my morning granola yogurt and fruit , i feel i'm eating too much meat and my tummy is sore, I do eat plan salad with everything but what else can i eat thats a non meat meal , I tied that no carbs rice and pasta whihc is ok (smelly but ok) It was very dear!
    Anyway looking forward to getting to know you . Current weight 141lb start weight 148 (5 weeks ago!)

This week
    Yoga x7
    water 65 oz 7
    Booze ..nil out of seven .

Welcome. We're starting a new week. Come on over!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10479682/no-nonsense-november-week-3-check-in-11-15-11-21/p1?new=1
  • AshStout83
    AshStout83 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Week 2 update: I didn't meet my step and water goals, but I did meet my weight loss goal.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    11/14 Check In
    Daily Goals:
    Water:
    Exercise as Planned?:
    At or Under Carb Level:27/20

Monthly Goal:
    Lose 10 pounds - 5/10 so far

Month Total: 43/70

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    November goals:

Under 50 net carbs a day :)
    Workouts minimum 3x a week :'(
    Continue fall clean-up of the house :/
    Get outside more :/

This week wasn't so great. I was exhausted from my trip to Ohio. Then I got a mystery pain in my side (thinking ovarian cyst again) and some kind of sinus issue. Ended up missing a day of work. I was just far too exhausted to exercise. I didn't even manage to get outside any. I let the housekeeping go as well. Hoping I'll do better this week!
  • idocdlw
    Options
    y
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    November goals:

Under 50 net carbs a day :)
    Workouts minimum 3x a week :'(
    Continue fall clean-up of the house :/
    Get outside more :/

This week wasn't so great. I was exhausted from my trip to Ohio. Then I got a mystery pain in my side (thinking ovarian cyst again) and some kind of sinus issue. Ended up missing a day of work. I was just far too exhausted to exercise. I didn't even manage to get outside any. I let the housekeeping go as well. Hoping I'll do better this week!

You will...you are already acknowledging what you need to do and I am certain you will do it. You deserve the best treatment...treat yourself that way! Get a day/night or two (or three) of rest then get back and hit it!