Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Joe's Official Weight Maintenance Thread (2016)

2»

Replies

• SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    edited October 2016
    Any kind of injury to the foot is terrible. You have to wear shoes and you have to walk so there is a lot of pain involved. I hope you get better soon. Congrats on your weight...195.2 is awesome!!
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    Updated. 195.2 lbs for October. The month is off to a great start, with the exception of a big toe injury on the right foot that is quite annoying.

ab078839f1c7152f957bf03fd94f102d.jpg
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    edited November 2016
    Updated.

Was going to be 209 lbs for November (the intentional result of bulking for muscular weight gain), but I am back to 201 this morning after getting back to OMAD and giving my body a chance to heal. I feel so much better on OMAD!
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    edited November 2016
    Updated.

Was going to be 209 lbs for November (the intentional result of bulking for muscular weight gain), but I am back to 201 this morning after getting back to OMAD and giving my body a chance to heal. I feel so much better on OMAD!

DUDE!!! That's great news--way to go coach!
    giphy.gif
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Great.... 201 is amazing and yes, I agree about feeling better on OMAD.
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Your maintenance abilities are awesome.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Way to go Joe! I think that it is real cool that we can get back with it and know how to handle things as needed/wanted. I only tried dieting once before OMAD (ate high protein breakfast, skipped lunch except for some fruit, and ate a small dinner). I got hurt and couldn't exercise while on that program and got back into bad eating habits and gained back the 30lbs I lost and added another 16 more in about 6-months! OMAD works so I know what to do now and it doesn't seem like a hopeless slide back into fat-hood if I have a temporary set-back!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Updated.

Man, I am busy this holiday season!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    I feel it too....hang in there.
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    How has your January and February weight been?