TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Failed at calorie challenge, but maintaining my goal weight. Been gone all day, need to get going at some exercise minutes. Tomorrow will be busy with cleaning house and cooking, friends coming over for a cards and supper.
    @Mark_ your steps were much more interesting then mine, thanks for sharing the pics
    Hope everyone is feeling better. Maybe we can all be healthy for the final week of this awesome challenge :smile:
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Woohoo...great job Sabreen with being so close on all the challenges!! Sure you will be successful completing them all!!

Kim - this time of year is super tough. Definitely glad I don't have so many parties to go to or I'd have the same issue. At least in my day to day life, I've decided that for the most part, I get way more satisfaction from food then alcohol...if I have to choose. :p And thanks for updating the spreadsheet...sorry to be such a pain!! o:)

Jo...you are insane!! Lol

Mark - the pics are so neat. Thank you for sharing!! Funny improv!!

Jenilla (and the rest of you Cali folks) totally jealous of your gorgeous weather!! Lol

Kim - can't win them all. Lol. That staying under goal is a tough one sometimes! Have fun playing cards tomorrow!!

I went in to work today. Feeling a bit better today than yesterday. Still didn't get any minutes in, though. :'( On the plus side, I managed to stay under goal...by a whopping 5 calories...to get my 5th day in!! Hoping to get up and workout in the morning...but will have to be careful with my back...as I somehow hurt it while sleeping last night. SERIOUSLY?!?! Lol. Couldn't believe it!!
  • Mark_
    Mark_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @Joanna2012B you've got this... get those videos done!!!! I looked like a complete idiot doing those videos!!! very humbling!!!!
    @jenilla1 wish you were there. It was a ton of fun. You have to do it!!!! As for the ladder.... anything for the team!!!!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Got up and got 40 minutes in! Yeah!! Feels good to be getting back into it. Very little was hard on my back. Last thing I did was windshield wipers...that was no good! Only half-butted it to get it done for a challenge because I couldn't go far.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I am glad I was under my calories all week cause I know I went over yesterday!! I still have to log the shots that I did last night :D

@Mark_ the videos are going to be more of a challenge than you know lol!! No long run for me today but may hit the gym ....much later today!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    No gym today! Videos done...it was not pretty :D
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    No gym today! Videos done...it was not pretty :D

Tremendous commitment, Jo! Great job!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    We ended up putting up our Christmas decorations today. :) Always puts me in a good mood.
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for someone to post upy minutes? I'm away from the computer.

Saturday: 210
    Sunday: 60
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

Done.
  • Brittanypomales
    Brittanypomales Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I was please with myself during the stairs challenge. I found it easier this go around than the Transylvania week. Either I am stronger physically or mentally knew I could do it since I had done so previously or both! It was great to feel the difference in my ability.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I was please with myself during the stairs challenge. I found it easier this go around than the Transylvania week. Either I am stronger physically or mentally knew I could do it since I had done so previously or both! It was great to feel the difference in my ability.

I agree. I also found it easier this time. I did it all in one go instead of breaking it up into multiple sessions. :)
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Week 8 destination is posted. The spreadsheet will be available about 6am Pacific time.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    The Spreadsheet is up and running!
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    Yay Canada!!!! I love my beautiful country!!!! <3
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »

Done.

Thanks you guys!! Great teamwork!! I wish bedtime was not until after the spreadsheet closed, but it's not to be. Lol
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Yay Canada!!!! I love my beautiful country!!!! <3

Yeah!! Will be so glad to come to Canada!! How far is it from Ontario to Vancouver?? Too lazy to pull up a map. Lol
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    It is about 4500km (2800mi) through Canada and 4200km (2600mi) through the States. I have never been, but would love to visit someday!! My cousin lives in BC. It's quite expensive to Fly and very time consuming to drive!!
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning Team 2! Mondays=Fresh start....let's make our last week a good one!
    Woke up to light snow fall here in NA Mass.....so pretty, but not conducive to " wogging", which is how I get most of my active minutes.
    Time to start going back to the gym, I'm very fortunate as that is a benefit of my job, we get to use the gym, pool, etc.
    All my grandparents are from
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Lost half my message:(