TEAM FIVE

Options

Replies

• b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Noticed that @vanessa40 mentioned in her post yesterday (on page 32) that she did challenge 1 over two days (and completed it), but her points are missing from the spreadsheet. They would at least tie us with Team 1 since they moved ahead again.

ETA: nevermind...looks like they are there now...which means we're 100% for our challenge points!! Way to go Fab Five!!!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    The Closing / Awards Ceremony will be held on the Main Site tomorrow (Monday, Dec 12) at 6:00 PM Pacific Time. The Spreadsheets are currently available for viewing. Your Team Threads will remain open indefinitely. You will also be able to use the Weight Tracker for the time being.

Congratulations to all for an Amazing Race!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

umohd5axp0cx.jpg

It has been a pleasure. I didn't know what my body is capable of until this challenge. Thanks again @rusgolden for the invite & bravo @hawkins410 & @MissionEnforcer for an incredible journey. I'll definitely check-in with our team of winners!

Until our next race . . . have amazing holidays and let's rock 2017! Be well!

• vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Great.. i am so sorry you guys i was out all day and totally blanked on adding my Sunday minutes..it wasn't much but i know every minute counts..i am so so sorry
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone!

My minutes weren't as high as usual this past weekend because I was away, but glad to see we at least still tied.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    My minutes this past week weren't as high due to illness, but we all put in our best effort. That's what counts!

Looking forward to the awards ceremony!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE CLOSING CEREMONIES HAVE BEEN DELAYED JUST A BIT!
    ETA: 6:45 PST
    PLEASE STAND BY!
    :)
  • 2run2ski
    2run2ski Posts: 133 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Where are we supposed to "meet"? Will the results just be posted on each Team's board?
  • hawkins410
    Options
    2run2ski wrote: »
    Where are we supposed to "meet"? Will the results just be posted on each Team's board?
    It will be an "Announcement", just like the weekly ones. @MissionEnforcer is working on the "medals"!

Congratulations Team Five on the tie for the Gold!!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    THE CLOSING AWARDS CEREMONIES HAVE BEGUN!
    COME CLAIM YOUR GOLD MEDAL!
    :)
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhh and this one is to get your team treat on the 1K posts ;)

wmxxt6zz8kqt.jpg