What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Picking up The Last of Us today and pumped to start it!
  • xDesertxRatx
    xDesertxRatx Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Currently this until GR: Wildlands. Me and my team farming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR5ODWIuxSI
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Still WoW. I love Legion.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I've actually been getting back into Black Desert Online.

I bought the game when it first came out, and it was so damn confusing. Tutorial system was horrible, ran around completing quests and didn't understand why I wasn't levelling. No beginner guides online at that time either. They've actually improved the game quite a bit since then, and some of the gameplay guides are fantastic.

Everything in the game has a point! Getting sick of running around? Do it anyway, it increases your stamina (Or ride a horse, and increase the horse's stamina). Don't like your inventory weight limit? Walk around with a heavy pack to increase your strength. The more you kill a certain type of monster, the more you learn about it, the easier it is to kill.

Although I will admit that my knowledge of the combat system is still limited to button mashing movement keys and mouse buttons in random patterns :s
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Been working on finishing up the DLCs for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. It's a damned good game, and often overlooked RPG gem. It's a shame the studio went bankrupt making it, because I'd have loved to have seen where they were going with that world.
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Currently switching between Destiny: Rise of Iron, COD IW (both XBONE) and Master of Orion (PC).
  • BigGuy2FitGuy
    BigGuy2FitGuy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Currently playing COD: IW, Battlefield and Assasins Creed: Unity. All on XBox One
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Fallout 4 to try and get this last trophy.
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    Edit: Got that stupid trophy finally. Now back to Watchdogs to see if i can get into it as it's dull so far.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Destiny: Rise of Iron, D3 and Overwatch (PS4). WoW and SC2(PC)
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've started Skyrim from the beginning again. Goodbye life...
    Also been playing Overwatch, ESO and a teensy bit Bioshock for a blast from the past!
  • _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Started Skyrim: Special Edition. For the very first time, playing Dota2 and TF2. And when I'm away from my PC, I'm playing Persona 4 Golden.

As far as games that don't take 100+ hours to beat, working on Portal right now!
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    The normal version of skyrim, i have to start over once i'm done as i can't get 2 trophies thanks to a glitch. I started FF15 but am going to hold off. Next up in Resident evil 0 on the ps4.
  • Zhukaya
    Zhukaya Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've recently started playing Skyrim. AGAIN. This is like my 10,000,000,000th time now. I love it though, so, doesn't matter.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Zhukaya wrote: »
    I've recently started playing Skyrim. AGAIN. This is like my 10,000,000,000th time now. I love it though, so, doesn't matter.

Having never played Skyrim before and hearing about the Special Edition release, I picked it up on Steam recently and having a blast. Also roommate got FFXV for the XB1 and been playing that too.
  • Zhukaya
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @lacroyx - Good, because Skyrim is awesome! ^_^ Also, envy on FFXV; I haven't been able to get it yet.

@ topic - Currently playing The Evil Within. So far I'm not disappointed.
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    The Division with my brother and son. Best coop game to come down the pipe in a LONG time. Fun as hell solo, too.
  • Naruya
    Naruya Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just finished Final Fantasy XV and Steins;Gate0. I think I'll go back to finish World of Final Fantasy now. I see a lot of Skyrim here. While I was tempted, I've decided not to get it. I loved that game so much when I played it on PS3 but I've got such a big backlog I think it's a shame to spend my time on a game I've already completed (including all DLC) once. I can't promise I won't change my mind though :p
  • Zhukaya
    Options
    Half-Life 2
  • MyExile
    MyExile Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm probably the onlyone still playing Oldschool Runescape(User_2) xD but also WoW when I have the time. Some CoD here and there but mainly with close friends.