What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (addictive), FF10, and a car game I can't remember the name of right now. We have a backwards compatible PS3, so we get to play lots of old-school fun stuff. :smiley:
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Thinking about picking up World of Final Fantasy today. I need a good reason to dust off my Vita. Annoys me that a lot of the good games for it never get localized to English.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Anyone right now playing Overwatch?!!?!? I've been obsessed with it!!
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I got it for PS4 when it came out. Was playing like crazy. Haven't had the time lately. Hopefully getting back into it soon though. It's insanely fun.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Alien Isolation (Xbox One) - Awesome game! Reminds me of the first time I played Resident Evil.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    daj150 wrote: »
    I got it for PS4 when it came out. Was playing like crazy. Haven't had the time lately. Hopefully getting back into it soon though. It's insanely fun.

oh damn i have it for PC i should of probably said that lol
  • Naruya
    Naruya Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I recently got the Playstation VR so I'm playing around with games like the Playroom VR, VR Worlds, Job Simulator, and Fruit Ninja now. I gotta say I absolutely love the VR. It's not for long gaming sessions but for the type of games that are out now it's perfect.

Thinking about picking up World of Final Fantasy today. I need a good reason to dust off my Vita. Annoys me that a lot of the good games for it never get localized to English.

It's true a lot of games don't get localized but if you're an (J)RPG fan you'll get plenty of love for the Vita. It's mostly the visual novels that don't get localized, though they're becoming more and more popular in the West. I've got such a huge backlog I honestly don't need more games to get localized. :p
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    After completing the story for World of Final Fantasy, I moved on to some Dragon Quest Builders. I'm all for these weird, hybrid games.
  • _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Naruya wrote: »
    I recently got the Playstation VR so I'm playing around with games like the Playroom VR, VR Worlds, Job Simulator, and Fruit Ninja now. I gotta say I absolutely love the VR. It's not for long gaming sessions but for the type of games that are out now it's perfect.

It's true a lot of games don't get localized but if you're an (J)RPG fan you'll get plenty of love for the Vita. It's mostly the visual novels that don't get localized, though they're becoming more and more popular in the West. I've got such a huge backlog I honestly don't need more games to get localized. :p

I went ahead and bought WoFF, Trails of Cold Steel 2, and Danganronpa 2 on the Vita the other day. The DG series has made me realize how awesome visual novels are for just mindlessly walking to keep activity level up.
  • _HK_
    _HK_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Skyrim constantly on PC both versions lol , Infinite Warfare, Battlefield One, GTA V. Just started No Mans Sky and trying to decide if i like it or not. Am Hunterkiller76- on PS4 if anyone would like to add me. :)
  • _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I will probably get into Skyrim if I could ever force myself to stop modding the thing. lol
  • silentstephi
    silentstephi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I keep bouncing back and forth between Stardew Valley, Fallout 4, and Dragon Age Inquisition.
    I've tried a few new games (though I cannot for the life of me beat Long Live the Queen JEBUS that one is hard) and I've made a goal this year to at least get through half of my steam library.

No promises though. Andromeda hits in March, I'll be playing that into the ground.
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm on Final Fantasy XV right now. I have the complete edition of Witcher 3 next on the list. Every once in awhile I'll go back to Dragon Age: Inquisition.
  • Zhukaya
    Zhukaya Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Half-Life 2: Episode One and Portal. I've been on a Valve kick recently.
  • EbonyWhiteMage
    EbonyWhiteMage Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Overwatch.
  • ZelleLarentia
    ZelleLarentia Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My gaming budget is limited, so I get most of my games through my PS+ subscription, which means they are older games. So, I'm trophy hunting in POP:The Forgotten Sands (only 2 left), Dragon Age: Origins, the DLC and Awakenings, and finally working my way through Uncharted 3. Hopefully I'll complete enough surveys to earn another Gamestop gift card so I can get something else, LOL. I stick to TPS because of neurological problems that make FPS very difficult for me. I do eventually want to get to "The Last of Us", so we'll see. :smile:
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Love the Skyrim love.....added that back to my rotation too. It's just so good.
  • Zhukaya
    Zhukaya Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @racheljonel Skyrim is poison! I never really list it for currently playing because I'm always playing it, so I'd have to mention it every single time. Haha XD
  • Naruya
    Naruya Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Katje_Voo wrote: »
    My gaming budget is limited, so I get most of my games through my PS+ subscription, which means they are older games. So, I'm trophy hunting in POP:The Forgotten Sands (only 2 left), Dragon Age: Origins, the DLC and Awakenings, and finally working my way through Uncharted 3. Hopefully I'll complete enough surveys to earn another Gamestop gift card so I can get something else, LOL. I stick to TPS because of neurological problems that make FPS very difficult for me. I do eventually want to get to "The Last of Us", so we'll see. :smile:

A little tip, if you aren't doing so already. Always go to the store and "buy" all the PS+ games, including the ones for PS4 (from your post I figured you only have the 3). If you end up getting a PS4 at some point you can then download and play all the games that were on PS+ previously, even if you didn't have a PS4 back then. The Last of Us is a must-play btw :smile: