WANTED- active Aussie members!!

Options

Replies

• ozzy_q
    ozzy_q Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey!

30 yo from Mighty Melbs
    Been offline for a while but I'm back, logging and exercising every day. Diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.

Dan
  • kirstyvdk1
    kirstyvdk1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have just started and would welcome sharing support! Please feel free to add me - I will have to check if my diary is visible (so new to this). I intend to do my food and exercise diary every day (let's see how that goes).
  • cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    kirstyvdk1 wrote: »
    Hi - I have just started and would welcome sharing support! Please feel free to add me - I will have to check if my diary is visible (so new to this). I intend to do my food and exercise diary every day (let's see how that goes).
    Hey Kirsty. You're already my friend but I didn't realise you were an Aussie too.

• missmaddygal
    missmaddygal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    G'day - another Aussie here looking for some extra motivation. I'm a Novocastrian, but living on the Sunny Coast since January 2015. I also am GF (celiac) low carber and at times keto.
  • 62Vic
    62Vic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Time to get back on track. F53/165cm CW73 GW65 + fitness
  • rachborg
    rachborg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm back into logging after having my baby at the end of last year. I need some friends to keep me motivated as I keep dropping back into bad habits and eating quick and easy food which is usually not a good option. My diary is open and am logging all food, water (when I remember!) and exercise. Please add me :)
  • brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Aussie as well. Hunter valley nsw. Add away!
  • qubetha
    qubetha Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I was living in Australia until 3 months ago, does that count? (I am an Aussie citizen)

I am pretty active in the forums, log everyday, weigh everyday, exercise almost everyday and my diary is fully open for all to see. Anyone is welcome to friend me too!
  • NMWa
    NMWa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New here. Currently in Southern NSW and looking for some friends here to share diaries with and such. Feel free to add ^^
  • AngelaJAC
    AngelaJAC Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm wanting active members too.
    Cheers
  • JoCam127
    JoCam127 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi all, am sending out friend requests to everyone :p NSW coaster here ... Was mfp obsessed, then lost the plot, now am back baby !! Add me !!
  • Aussie_Mel
    Aussie_Mel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Looking for new friends. Feel free to add me.

Mel
  • looniestcrab
    looniestcrab Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Gday all add me im an active user. Just trying to lose 10kg in 10 weeks.

Brent
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm active!
  • LoggingLikePaulBunyan
    Options

ff2a! been here for a while.. usually active overnight more tho
    What does "ff2a" mean? I miss my Aussie friend!
  • SaJaBy
    SaJaBy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Looking for some active Aussies to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • susehocking
    susehocking Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am back again and active...feel free to add me too...my diary is open to friends, but please note, I am doing LCHF so it might look whacked out to some of you.
  • Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    57 years old, continuously logging since late 2013.
    Active swimmer, 4 times per week.
    Maintaining 40+kg weight loss.
    On going lifestyle change which requires constant vigilance!
  • willomac67
    willomac67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    49 Male Western Sydney

Been slack, so know I am back with renewed determination, to be 50 fit and not so fat
    feel free to add me
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 33, returned to logging just over two weeks ago, and am 21 kg into a mission to lose 65 kg.

My diary is open to friends. However, don't look too close! LOL I'm on a low fodmap elimination at the moment (meaning a lot of fruits and veg and packaged foods are out) and will be having to trial different fodmaps soon, so it's going to look weird. Most of my meals are also planned with my kids' tastes in mind :smile: