REMEMBER: GOOD COMMUNICATION AND TEAM WORK
IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!
HAPPY RACING!
:)

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Yippee skippy! The band is back together!!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,282 Member
    Options
    Soooooo excited to be here again!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    So glad to be back with the gang!! 8 weeks of fun, sweat and laughter!!!
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    Welcome @ejdp254 @junodog1 @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn @smile_laughter

And we are off! I have the easiest job as team captain because everyone is so awesome! You all are so strong, especially on the thread:

We have the morning jokes and sunshine from our Belgium connection @Wolvinnetje,
    Motivational sayings from @Tamijo1004. Insightful postings from @Leolivingbydesign. @Ingrid2017 and @Katharmonic keep us amused with the doings of Fluffy and Stella . @Mts7471 and @Aenglehardt347 keep us moving towards our final goals. @AlethaMary stays so positive and helps us appreciate our good health. Then there is that male point of view from @vowder!!!

@KA97 awes us with her high wire aerobatics, and @GSXRGIRL61 with her consistent big numbers.
    We have travel logs from @cardbuckfan. An insiders view of the “Northpole” madness from @Mamaelf2008 and her 5k challenges. @mswanger09, last minute consistently and a little “diversity” as a cat person! We hope @celtikgirl will be back with us soon from the Caribbean!
    AND then there is @Hawkins 410!!! Talk about the true strength (and dancing toes) behind the team.

What’s our new goal? All the challenges! ---- All of us. Every week, Every challenge. In the Fall race we would have outright won the race. --- no tie--- If someone had completed just one more challenge during the course of the race. Just one more!!! SO any given week that you really don’t feel the urge to dance, squat, step, pump, or eat something new, just remember that could make or break our victory!! DO IT for yourself and the team!

You inspired me! I cannot wait to start!!!!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone - nice to see everyone again
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all our new crew!! Excited to be back with the best team! Happy racing all you fab folks!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Wow what a group. I hope I can live up to you all.
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!! Had to check in and wish all of you an AMAZING first two weeks! It will take me hours to get caught up when I get back, and I will be sad that I missed stuff, but I know you all will do great.

I'm taking Vowder's advice and going all stairs, all cruise... except maybe the first trip up with the 200 pound suitcase that is sitting by the door... but after that, no elevators!

Have a great race!
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    Hi All!!! Had to check in and wish all of you an AMAZING first two weeks! It will take me hours to get caught up when I get back, and I will be sad that I missed stuff, but I know you all will do great.

I'm taking Vowder's advice and going all stairs, all cruise... except maybe the first trip up with the 200 pound suitcase that is sitting by the door... but after that, no elevators!

Have a great race!

Enjoy your cruise. Jealous.

They bring your suitcase to your room. You are ok there. On the first day, the elevators are packed, you will not want to use them then. The problem is taking the suitcases out of your room at the END of the cruise if you need to disembark early. Where are leaving from and where are you going?

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE WEEK ONE DESTINATION HAS BEEN POSTED!
    :)
    THE SPREADSHEETS TO RECORD YOUR EXERCISE MINUTES WILL BE POSTED SEPARATELY IN ABOUT AN HOUR.
    HERE'S TO A HAPPY AND HEALTHY RACE!
    HOPE Y'ALL HAVE FUN!
    :)<3:)