TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,282 Member
    Options
    @Vowder Oh. My. Gosh. How fun is it at your house? I LOVE puppies!!!! And kittens!!!!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    Options
    cjemtsn9zvbp.jpg

This is Forte and his Jennyanydots.
  • GSXRGIRL61
    Options
    I got in 2 of the videos today. I should get the rest tomorrow.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Wow I can't believe how many fur babies we all have. I love seeing all the pics!!! Great job today team
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Morning team! So good to see everybody off to a big start. That team 5 is gonna push us hard again and grandmajackie on team 6 puts up insane minutes! My plan for the day is golf first, come home eat lunch, do the videos and some of the exercise tasks from my other two challenges. Should have a bunch of minutes. I ate an orange yesterday but I don't have any more so need to buy some at the grocery store tomorrow.

Have a great day!
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Just a little message

Don't forget to put your 10 points in the workout sheet when you introduce yourself than missionenforcer can check and let them count.
    The points are very important in this challenge that's where we can make the difference :)

• GSXRGIRL61
    Options
    I've finished the videos during my planning period. I thought my dress pants were going to split during the slim-down video. That would be embarrassing, especially since I teach high school.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Well I used our "ice" day off to do the videos. @hawkins410 a couple of them sure seemed a lot like "dance" videos to me! I'm glad I was able to get out and shovel before the snow turned to ice. And then eventually it turned to rain and I was able to get out for a good run! I can't put up any crazy high numbers as far as the "miles' go, but I do get the challenges done.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Fur baby #1
    axu9cwcdlyia.jpg

Fur baby #2
    i4b7d8cbzidb.jpg
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Seems like we're off to a good start !! I'm halfway through the challenges, I need to eat one more orange tomorrow and then the videos will be done Friday!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,981 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    Well I used our "ice" day off to do the videos. @hawkins410 a couple of them sure seemed a lot like "dance" videos to me! I'm glad I was able to get out and shovel before the snow turned to ice. And then eventually it turned to rain and I was able to get out for a good run! I can't put up any crazy high numbers as far as the "miles' go, but I do get the challenges done.

Did you check out the optional ones?? I did them this morning. @hawkins410 is the only one who could have come up with Chinese Zumba!!! And what about that werid "don't tell your girl friend she is ugly. ???? Reminded me of the early MTV videos when each artist tried to out do the next being as bizarre as possible. TEAM ONE that is one not to skip. I just did free style cardio. It has a marching beat. Thank goodness we are eating oranges and not apples for the challenge.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hey gang. I've got a little bad news. My FIL is very ill. We are having hospice take over care to see us through to the end. It won't be long. I won't be able to get some of the challenges done. And my exercise minutes will be low. I'll be spending a lot of time at the nursing home the next few days with my FIL and family. I'll get the orange challenge done and I did the first one. But not sure about the videos. I'll try my best but not making any promises. I'm getting minutes in by walking down a big hill and back up every time I need to get away and get some fresh air. So I am getting some minutes in. Not how I wanted to start the challenge but it is what it is.