TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I just added all my exercise minutes for yesterday and tried to update my Oranges too and it still says can't add till Thursday. Unless i am mistaken isn't today Thursday..LOL And i am on Pacific time too. I got my videos done this morning too. NOW i am on to today !!

@tarpguys 1pm is perfect ! That gives me time to get home and change into something more suitable for walking. I will get the address for the coffee shop and get that to you this afternoon. This is just so cool to meet someone from one of my groups with the same interests !! B)

Today i will be working with DH again and then i am planning on getting out for a run. Was gonna do the laundry and some grocery shopping yesterday but that didn't happen so that is on the to do list for today. Hope you all have a great day, Catch ya later !
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    lynnbaum wrote: »
    I Completed the last video this morning too. Yee Haa. I am so excited about that. Have a great day everyone

I hear you, @lynnbaum ! I did them this morning and yeah, definitely not for me. Well, maybe the first one that was just stretching. I focused on breathing during that one and it was kinda relaxing. Recorded my 10 points there, though! Probably the only exercise I'll get today because I've got a big lecture and luncheon I'm running at work today, so I'm super busy. Wish I could count running around like a crazy person as exercise :P Hey, maybe I'll do that stretching video again tonight to calm down :P
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    ddeliciosa wrote: »
    I will definitely do the video challenges, but it will probably be over the weekend! What'd everyone think of tai chi?
    @ddeliciosa I liked the videos last time and I liked them this time around too, they're actually a good workout and got my heart pumping!
    lynnbaum wrote: »
    I went into the old gym and signed up. I am back to group classes. What better time to start than now. So I took a zumba class and scored 60 min.s
    @lynnbaum Awesome outlook! You go girl!

• LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    woot woot! Recorded my oranges :)
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    I jacked up my back yesterday, no clue what I did but within an hour I went from fine to not being able to bend over without looking like I was 90. I went home and lied around, which drove me crazy but I'm at the point now where I've learned if my body's not feeling okay, I just cannot force it to do my planned exercise. It sucks, but it's a good point to be at when you finally have learned your lesson :wink: The hubs got home, cracked and stretched it all different ways, and I was good as new! Got myself my own personal chiropractor :blush:

I slept through my gym alarm, but hand enough time to get a quick snowy walk in this morning. I also just did the videos at my office, and I broke a sweat! Had to loose the boots because I was getting too hot lol. The first video was putting me to sleep but had some decent stretching, second video I kept forgetting to walk while moving my hands lol but soon got the hang of it, third video was a bit too long for me, had me losing interest when I was just doing their moves, but once I started getting into it and shakin my thang I was having fun haha, and that last one really worked my booty! I liked them! My fitbit said I burned 174 cals and had a 106 average heartrate, also got 2,300 steps! Awesome!

I'm working on getting an answer from ME about the orange points and why we can't enter them. I'll let you guys know either when the issue is fixed or when he gets back to me!

We're only about 30 points out of first! Good work team!! Everyone's doing an awesome job with their logging, I'm proud! We're also 92% of the way to China! So close, let's make it today - a day before our goal!!

Still nothing from @Queen_S_01 Anyone else had any luck?
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    woot woot! Recorded my oranges :)

Yes! Oranges are up and running!!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Looking good today! Just finished my videos and I'm about to go update the spreadsheet. Also doing Aqua Gym tonight so I will add that once I'm done.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Dang! Team 1 beat us to China! :s Keep it movin, team 4!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Just put in my numbers for today and the Orange challenge. We are really close to getting to China now. We are in Second place.
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi team. Had a slow start to the week. Came down with a sore throat and cold! Managed to get to my step goal 2/3 days! Today I'm feeling better and working on finishing the videos! Also finished the orange challenge, that was easy lots of vitamin c lol! Keep working hard team!
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I did an initial 45 minutes on the elliptical.. I saw that we were at 4952 and for some reason that registered as "OMG WE'RE 8 MINUTES AWAY FROM CHINA" so I did a quick 8 minute walk. I'm a dumdum lol, however we are 40 minutes away from China now! Instead of doing cardio tomorrow I think I'm going to complete the videos *fingers crossed* Happy almost almost Friday!
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    As soon as I log my minutes we will be in China !!! I am on my way to do that now ! AND i will be adding to it because i am about to go out and run.
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Wow. Good job team! We are in China & only 20pts off of 1st place!
  • bowlt
    bowlt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    We are only 10 points away from 1st place now!! I completed all of the challenges too. Good job team! B)
  • mckeon11
    mckeon11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Scherzie wrote: »
    Hello everyone, just to keep up to date. I have finished the oranges and have been working on the videos. Forgot how much I like oranges so will be adding them in to my fruit line-up :wink:
    I am out of town until Sunday so not sure if I will be able to log a whole lot coming before sunday afternoon. Again, my minutes will be a little down this week but I promise to make up for it in the coming weeks.

Not acceptable! (just kidding)
  • mckeon11
    mckeon11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I JUST LOOKED AND WE ARE IN 1ST PLACE!
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I went to leave work tonight thinking I have to make something for dinner. I kept thinking about how fun bodypump class would be but I could workout at home and start dinner. The voice in my head said lair!! You will skip that workout and then let your team down and look like a leakier. Then I would feel depressed. and in the morning I would feel really depressed so I skipped all the drama and went to the gym. Class was great. I hear the whole back thing. I felt a pull and I did a modify and was good to go. I tell you I kept up with the class after being gone for about 2 years. Then I logged all the food I ate today and was over by 50 calories. Then I had to sync my fitbit and now I am under 200 something. Ye ha, Pass me those carrots and hummus. Great day
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    @lynnbaum Good on you for keeping yourself honest! Knowing that you have a whole team counting on you is super motivating. I'm glad you had a good day :smile: All the carrots and hummus to you girlfriend!