TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Jim?! Take me to the gym! I'm oh, so lost... ;)
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    @ka97: WW_marathon_final_2016-12_medium.jpg?v=1479237791
    It was intentional and deliberate exercise. Running or walking, you still were exercising. All minutes should count. Don't be so hard on yourself! :)

I totally agree with Hawkins
    it is different when you count housecleening (dusting and vacuumcleaning) as a workout or making dinner a lot of people do that to but who are you fooling than?
    I have my thought about that to because moving boxes or furniture or painting your house is pretty hard stuff so I think that counts as "workout" you don't do that every day I hope ;) .....But there are so many people with so many opinions there will always be someone who has comment positive or negative.
    So do what your heart says and you feel good at if walking is not good enough for you ( for me it is don't get me wrong) you don't count but if you do feel good about it count.You know in other teams there are persons with 180 min of workout everyday !!!!I hardly believe that they are jogging or running all those minutes everyday that is not good for a human body and also not possible! You know the best what to do but as hawkins say don't be to hard for yourself.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

600_457106815.jpeg
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I think I have the flu. Came home sick from work. I don't know that I will get any minutes in today. I will try.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @TamiJo1004: Take care of yourself! You are too valuable to get sick! <3

Just a little Saturday morning humor before I head out for a hike:
    funny-dog-picture-hen-house.jpg

@Vowder: I understand puppies were recently born at your house :D
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    @junodog1 sounds nice - enjoy Cozumel.

@mswanger09 great to see you check in! Great work and glad your cold is on the way out.

@TamiJo1004 oh no on the flu - hope it's not too horrible. Take care.

Looking good on the spreadsheet team! Stay strong because all the teams seem to be pouring it on this week. I'm going to try to add more today or tomorrow if I can but not sure if the travel schedule will allow.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I added my numbers to the spreadsheet. I decided just to count my Thur and Fri minutes as if I had ran a mile. But I did get in a long run this morning. And all challenges complete.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    Checking in from Cozumel. Added to the spreadsheet. See you Monday.

I am so jealous!!!!!! We stopped in Cozumel on a cruise and we loved it there! It is also were I learned there is more to tequila than 1800 and Jose! If I could I would move to Cozumel!!!!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,945 Member
    Options

rl7qiidke56d.jpg

Almost there with Week one!!! Very different race this time! Congratulations to our three team members that maxed out their minutes @cardbucfan @ejdp254 @GSXRGIRL61. But now they can't help us in the homestretch!!

@mswanger09 Glad to see you back on the thread! @TamiJo1004 I knew you had to be under the weather. We really miss our cheerleader! @Ingrid2017 I know you were doing the videos. Do not forget to post!

Oranges, Sweet round good for you. What's not to love?? We have a few team members that are at risk of getting scurvy!! Great snacks for tonight and tomorrow!!

@junodog1 Thanks for checking in from the cruise! @Vowder great day!!
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @Vowder you rocked it today! Great job

@junodog1 I would love to go back to Cozumel on a cruise, just for the tequila I bought. Some wonderful peach flavor that you can drink straight without a pucker at all..yum

@mswanger09 glad you are getting better

@hawkins410 @MissionEnforcer I cannot thank you enough for getting this going again. I am loving it and it's keeping me moving during the dreary winter
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Good luck for the last stretch of week one ! It's a close race
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Hi team! I survived the Gasparilla festivities yesterday. I'm feeling it a bit today so glad I don't have to do any challenges or get more minutes! I will be (quietly as it hurts my head) cheering you on from the couch to beat those other teams.

@vowder-my older son swam all the way until he went off to college (and thank goodness he decided he didn't want to swim there!) so I know all about those all day swim meets. I still have the bleacher butt lines to prove it! Good job taking advantage of all the down time (and oh, the puppies!!!!)

@TamiJo1004 -feel better soon!

@junodog1 -enjoy that cruise!

@mswanger09 -glad to hear the cold is on its way out of town-we need you!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,260 Member
    Options
    Do our extra minutes go to help the team?
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    SOMETIMES WE NEED HELP FINDING THE GYM TOO! ;)
    2015%2B-%2B

where is that gym!!!!! I will move for that :D

His name is Salman Khan.. One of the hottest indian actor in Bollywood.
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    SOMETIMES WE NEED HELP FINDING THE GYM TOO! ;)
    2015%2B-%2B

Salman Khan it's his name