TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I missed the 700 max goal last week, but I'm on it this week. Starting with water aerobics in an hour. Man, it's early!!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,008 Member
    Options

hccs35b6gxtl.jpg

AND DONE WELL!!!! THANKS TEAM ONE <3:)<3
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE WEEK TWO DESTINATION IS UP!
    TIME FOR SOME FUN IN THE SUN!
    THE SPREADSHEETS WILL FOLLOW IN AWHILE!

:)B):)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410-I don't see a q&a thread and I've got a q! For the calorie challenge-I typically go by the whole week vs daily. If I'm reading it correctly, I have to go by each day for this one right? I will have to be super diligent in that case because I've got a dinner party Thursday night at a great restaurant (truly calories be damned!) and then super bowl. The outdoor miles will be easy between golf and Bailey but those darn videos.... gotta go figure out where to fit them in my workout week. The destination looks amazing though!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    7 bonus points scored just watched two videos while walking treadmill.. B)B)B)

3j49ars3wt6n.jpg
  • CKS0806
    Options
    Where do we add the 7 bonus points on the spreadsheet?
  • 120maggie
    Options
    And on to week two of completing 100% of our weekly challenges!!!
    So we have a REAL challenge for a whole bunch of our team mates. MI. WI. MA. NY and Canada!! We are under a snow advisory. Had to shovel a path to the driveway and gun it out of the driveway this morning!! And with it dark so long it is tough. So plan plan plan!!! Try and get some outdoor miles in during the week so if Saturday is awful you aren't looking at a full three mile Siberian trudge!!! We can all do this!!!.
  • CKS0806
    Options
    @hawkins410, @120maggie
    Where do we add the 7 bonus points on the spreadsheet?

• 120maggie
    Options
    Those are minutes.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    WOW! THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE! CONGRATULATIONS TEAM ON A JOB WELL DONE!
    WE'VE GOT AT LEAST THREE TEAMS HOT ON OUR HEELS, SO WE WILL REALLY HAVE TO PUSH IT!
    FOLLOW OUR CAPTAIN'S ADVICE: START THE ACCOUNTABILITY DIET TODAY! DON'T RELY ON THE WEEKEND TO HELP YOU!
    RESIST THE TREATS!
    5bwl4xgwi3nh.jpg
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    mts7471 wrote: »
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    SOMETIMES WE NEED HELP FINDING THE GYM TOO! ;)
    2015%2B-%2B

where is that gym!!!!! I will move for that :D

His name is Salman Khan.. One of the hottest indian actor in Bollywood.

Ok I'm planning my ticket now ;) lol

I will join you... :)

@wolvinnetje - Here is another one for you.

jc0n9allfjjf.jpg

Beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I will sleep like a baby tonight lol
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    It's 75 degrees here today so I am knocking out the walking challenge. However, the food challenge I will start tomorrow. I haven't eaten in days so I haven't logged.
    This looks like it's gonna be a heated race! We got what it takes! Let's do this Team 1.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @TamiJo1004 great job! Especially while you're recovering

Teammates I have a question.. I went and helped my girlfriend clean her house disinfect really for an hour and a half. She is at the hospital with her son who is getting checked for viral meningitis. My coworker and I took some hospital grade disinfectant and cleaned everything for her and her husband, just in case. Totally exhausting. Do I count those minutes? I broke a sweat and I wouldn't normally do that. Hopefully he doesn't have it and it's something else, they are checking him for a few things.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    @aenglehardt347 -I would count something like that. I don't count the normal cleaning I do but the unusual stuff I do gets counted.