TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I agree with @cardbucfan I would count something like that. Just not cleaning you would normally do. @aenglehardt347
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Snow storm going on so no walking outside. Going to try the videos tonight. I've got a lot of time to make up for since missing last week. I'm going to push myself to get my numbers way up this week.
    Great job keeping Team 1 on top
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I did count the minutes and I am exhausted from that cleaning and washing. I was under calorie for today even without adding the exercise and I still have to walk outside and do the videos. Will plan on doing the videos tomorrow because we are supposed to get hit with more snow again tonight and in the morning. Everyone have a good night.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Quick check in - I managed to get 30 minutes on the hotel treadmill this morning before a long and exhausting day. I don't think I'll manage anything tomorrow and then I fly home tomorrow night. I'll catch up with you all after I get back but I have quickly read through the challenges and am already ok on staying under for calories today, by my best estimates.

Great job team on a win in a tight race for week 1. Great teams all around making it an exciting race!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    6.5 mile run done :) Puts me at 108 miles for the month - not bad. 30/31 days done, and just planning to do my minimum one mile tomorrow. Winter running is totally possibly guys! Granted, we were fortunate not to have a blizzard - some snow yes, but at least no blizzard. Some days I had to get creative, like doing laps around the gym, but it was really the limited daylight more than the cold that was the issue.
    No dancing yet.
    So I think after my running vs walking dilemma last week, I finally have come to a fuller understanding regarding intensity and minutes. I'm not going to max out on minutes without decreasing intensity. And I've made peace with that. Only took three races for me to figure that out!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,945 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of great day Monday numbers!! @mswagner95 thanks for the inspiration!! @GSXRGIRL61 you were on fire!!!
    @ka97 keep up your intensity cuz that is you!!
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    Holy cricket, great first day everyone! You all are kicking some *kitten*! I didn't get the 150 minute walk in, but I did get 90 minutes. My leg workout this morning kicked my tush. But, challenge 2 is done. Have a great night. :)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    @ka97-glad you figured out that intensity thing lol! I max out my minutes because of golf. (And even then I'm only counting half my time if that)

Great win team. This just shows we are gonna have to really bring it this season to hang on to the Title!

I tweaked my back yesterday so when I get home from golf (because of course I'm still golfing lol!) I'm gonna do the yoga videos I need for my other challenges and I'm going to try some of the dance videos. @mamaelf2008 -I can't "pop" but boy can I swing these hips!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Challenges 1 & 2 completed! And working on minutes to make up from being so low last week!
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi all

challenge 2 done challenge 1 is planned for friday or saturday
    Challenge 3 is going easy I'm most of the time under goal
    I see everybody is doing great keep up the good work team we can do this!

Greetz from overseas

• MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Man, you guys are AWESOME!!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,260 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a snow day, so I was able to get lots of minutes in and the hike. I just finished the videos. During my planning period, I play them on my Smartboard. Sooooo much better than doing them at home with a laptop.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Hike done, off to do the videos!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @120maggie Sounds like quite the day! Glad you had a great time and for bonus you burned calories.
  • TamiJo1004
    edited February 2017
    Options
    jzeqkp33fezj.jpg
    Lol
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    c2kahx3bk0wl.jpg
    I never realized this! ;)