Every day chats!

Options
1484950515254»

Replies

• MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Mystic, I still haven't named her yet but we've been cruising on a regular basis. It's really relaxing for me. It should cool off the rest of the week, I'm jonesing but I can't do over 90 degrees.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm weepy and I think it's a combo of issues, family plus my cycle starts this weekend. Oh and the clinical depression. Plus, I have went sooooo long without bingeing and this weekend up until now has been horrible. The good news is that I have an awesome therapist and she's helped me set boundaries with my fam. The fact that I'm sticking to it has me antsy and such... I mean I've set boundaries before and stuck with them. Now it's no kidding, NO! No financial support at all, which is tough dealing with a patent that's mentally ill and refuses to get help.

Gonna pick up my journal and try try again.

• mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    (((Hugs))) QT. I will keep you in my prayers, families can be so difficult. You will get back on track with not bingeing. Be firm with yourself, but remember be kind to yourself too. The cooler weather will be here before you know it. Then you will really clock some miles. Have a good day :)
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Thanks Mystic! I really appreciate it.
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! <3
  • barlovo
    barlovo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm
    Back after a long absence -
    Just checking in to see if anyone is still active in this group .
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Hey Barlovo! I've been MIA as well. Hope all is well.