-2x 1:30 Elbow Plank
    -1x 20 4ct Mountain Climbers
    -1x 20 4ct Jumping Jacks
    -1x 20 Supermans
    -1x 20/side Side Crunches
    -1x 20 Burpees
    -2x 20 Push-ups
    -3x 12 Chin-ups
    15min Balance Video (did ex#7 on my Indo Board)

During the day:
    Nothing more than trying to stretch my calves out from all the stairs yesterday

Evening:
    20min Active & Passive Rotator Cuff
    72min Circuit Training
    15 rounds
    -1x Rope climb
    -1x :30 Jump Rope
    -1x Sled Pull 20yds & drag return
    -5x Squat Jumps
    -1x Sandbag Hoist
    -1x :30 Butt Kickers
    -1x Weight Carry 60yds (2 55lb Kb)
    -1x Ladder Drill of Choice down and back
    -4x Tire Flip
    -1x :30 Ski Jumpers
    45min @ 20:00pace Treadmill Walk
    10min Cool down Stretch
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    @shauna30 my kids are 21 months apart, my daughter has not napped since I was 5 months pregnant with my second (I used to cry/beg her to nap so I could) and my son has recently given it up and prefers to fall asleep 10 min before dinner every other day....last night they both slept through the night without calling for mommy of daddy... although it was only six hours. It was a complete SIX HOURS.

So ready for today going to hit the weights this am and get that video done too.
  • enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I've been busy this week, so just catching up on the thread. I am finished the videos, not very far on the stairs challenge and I was over yesterday,(actually didn't even log...we were at a work function) so 2/5 on logging. Yikes! I've got my work cut out for me!

QOD - having coffee on the dock at our cabin, early in the morning. The lake is calm - like glass, the sound of the birds waking up and the odd boat skimming across the lake make for a lovely peaceful start to the day.
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,843 Member
    Options
    QOD - Camp Mosey Wood is my peaceful place, and since I don't get there anymore, just looking at pictures is the closest I can get. I love looking out over the lake, at the trees in the woods, or reminiscing about the many wonderful times I had there.
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    @EternalTruth Congrats on seeing the light!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Weight Loss Leader Sheet has been updated.
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    @Cheriels82 Congratulations on the 6 hours of continuous sleep! I hear you on the no napping. When my kids got to about 2 years old, we started "nap wars". I didn't win very often because I usually had a newborn.

QOD:
    The earliest memory I have is lying in bed between my mom and dad, watching the lights from cars driving by flashing around the room. I must have been really young because I have a sister 2 years younger than me and she would probably have been the one with them once she was born. I like that memory because it's quiet and safe. Thanks for reminding me :)
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    hqpq9k77b3ru.png

It's been one of those weeks! I'm not going to be able to post that often during the next two weeks due to work and family commitments but I'll be staying active with minutes and poping in now and again. I've completed challenges 1 and 2 and by tomorrow challenge 3 should be completed. You all are doing a awesome job!!
    @EternalTruth awesome achievement to date and well done.

QOD: My earliest memories that brings a smile to my face is cuddling up next to my mum and sister and reading a bedtime story, also when it use to thunder my sister and me used to drop into our parents bed :)
  • TangledThread
    TangledThread Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great QOD. I'll have to think about them.

I won't make the logging challenge this week because my family can't meet at Christmas so we get together for an extended weekend in Feb instead. So starting today and ending on Sunday I'm eating all the festival food and enjoying myself. I will complete the other two.
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Sorry gang, I'm still at work. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow.
  • summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Morning team...

I wanted to let you all know that I am sick as a dog this week and haven't been able to exercise at all. I pretty much go to work and then come home and crash on the couch. I should be able to finish the step challenge because I am already at almost 800 steps and the journalling challenge. I am hoping to feel better for next week.
  • enuf2
    Options
    It's Friday!!! :):):)
    @summ72 - feel better soon!
    @TangledThread - enjoy your visit with your family! Sound like it will be a great weekend!
    @EternalTruth - way to go!!
    @change04 - that pic is exactly how I felt about this week! So glad it is over!

I think I have to focus on the climb challenge today - not even halfway there. I usually try and get the challenges done right away, so it is really bugging me that it's not done yet! LOL!

Have a good one, everyone!

• Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge Complete!... and then some. I like having my stair step thing in front of the tv. ;)
    Balance video Complete x 2.
    I need to total up and post min in the spreadsheet still. I'll work on that today hopefully.
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    The technology fates were kind today. Only 3 tries to get in to the spreadsheet. Lol (ME tried your suggestion. It seems to work the opposite. Unless I figure that out then I have to access directly. Fun phone. ). I digress.
    I reached the max so I just added in up to about that point.
    It's been a slow go of it but I'm getting activity in more often now. Walking in place is my friend. The past two days I just didn't feel like getting on the treadmill. No reason I can't get a walk in anyway.
    Stay active!
  • enuf2
    Options
    Well, yesterday was a write-off. Had great intentions, but alas...the couch and the pantry were stronger than I. Today is a new day...
  • Cheriels82
    Options
    Let's finish this week strong
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,843 Member
    Options
    Hey guys - I'm going to have to back out for the rest of the race. Hopefully when the next race starts there will be some room available on Team 3 because I love having you guys. I've just got too much going on to commit to minutes right now. @hawkins410 and @MissionEnforcer if there are still people on the waiting list, you can replace me. If it's okay with you, I'd still love to tag along and read about all the amazing places you've found for us.

Thanks for always being there.
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @BJerzy we will miss you! Feel fee to keep.us updated and say hello on this thread.
    @enuf200 I hear you on the pantry winning. Yesterday I ended up making some delicious guacamole and couldn't stay away from the chips. Since I was over on callories, I felt fine going out to dinner and eating a bunch. Good thing I have a fresh start today!
  • Cheriels82
    Options
    @BJerzy we will miss you and look forward to seeing you next race, take care