Sorry but have to ask... BM questions after going Low Carb.

Options
13»

Replies

• judimarie513
    judimarie513 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm finding my stools are way better with the added fat. I was one that went fat free or lowfat all the time! On Weight Watchers etc. Now adding the cat in & I'm way more regular!! All these years & it never dawned on me to just up the fat & water. (I did veggies already) .. problem solved! Not saying it'll work foe everyone but it helped me a lot!!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I'm finding my stools are way better with the added fat. I was one that went fat free or lowfat all the time! On Weight Watchers etc. Now adding the cat in & I'm way more regular!! All these years & it never dawned on me to just up the fat & water. (I did veggies already) .. problem solved! Not saying it'll work foe everyone but it helped me a lot!!

I really want to add some sort of Garfield/fat cat joke now. ;)

This is me too. Fibre is not really my friend.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    bowlerae wrote: »
    kpk54 wrote: »
    It appears the original constipated poster made her post back in 2012 and hasn't been here for quite some time but carry on. The conversation may help someone current.

Nice catch!
    We really don't need old dead threads about this when it already comes up in current active members.

Except there are plenty of new threads about it as well. I remember commenting on 2 of them in December lol.

Exactly! That's what I was meaning. Lol