Loss= 1.4
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Apparently it's just me again.
    LWW = 208.8
    CWW = 207.9
    Loss = 0.9

Headed in the right direction two weeks in a row, plus today is the day after Thanksgiving.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Sorry Dave! I've had a ton of stuff going on at work and at home. To top it all off, I gained a bunch and just wasn't wanting to face it quite yet. I have been keeping tabs here and wanted to say I'm sorry and will try and do better. I appreciate you sticking around.

Congrats on your loss. Especially considering it was through the turkey day holiday!!!
  • dbw1976
    Options
    It appears we've all been gone for the holidays.

Last check-in was 207.9
    CWW = 209.3
    Gain = 1.4

I'm actually down a few pounds from my high point over the Holidays. I've been good about exercising not so good about eating. I'm going to try to start logging food again. I'm setting a goal of being below 200 by March 1. That will require a consistent loss of 1.5 #'s a week.

Hope to see you (and others) back here Tim. I keep telling myself it's about the journey not the final goal. There's ups and downs, but the only way to get where you want to go is to keep moving/trying.
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in:
    CWW = 208.5
    LWW = 209.3
    Loss = 0.8
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Dave, thanks for sticking around. I need to get back on this. I've had ups and downs the last few months with it ending up being mostly ups in the weight gain category.
    I have to find the motivation to get this right. I am going to be a first time grandfather here in July and we are also going on a cruise in October. Maybe this will get me motivated. Pretty much starting from scrap.

I'm just 5 pounds from my highest weight. Here we go.

n1mmjhm2la2c.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    L/W 335.3
    C/W 334.7
    Loss .6

It's a start at least
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Congratulations Tim on becoming a grandfather! That's exciting.

LWW = 208.5
    CWW = 208.0
    Loss = 0.5
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy Dave! Looks like we are at least starting the year off in a positive direction. Do you think I should go out to the MFP community and try and recruit some new members?

LW 334.7
    CW 334
    Loss 0.7
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Here is this week's chart.

4b0zk48nbzyb.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Hi Tim,

I think some new members would be good. Congratulations on the loss. You're right, at least we're headed in the right direction for one week.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Crap, wrong direction for me this week. :(

LW 334
    CW 334.8
    Gain 0.8
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Once we have some new members, why don't we each tell a little about ourselves so that we can get to know each other. I've made some wonderful friends here and have actually met a couple in real life when I was in their part of the country or vice versa.
    BTW, I'm Tim
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Once we have some new members, why don't we each tell a little about ourselves so that we can get to know each other. I've made some wonderful friends here and have actually met a couple in real life when I was in their part of the country or vice versa.
    BTW, I'm Tim
  • dbw1976
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Tim - good idea!

Checking in (little late on Friday - busy day)'
    LWW = 208.0
    CWW = 207.4
    Loss = 0.6

• tdonlin
    Options
    I want to welcome a couple of new guys. ccrdragon and basky56. If either of you want to invite others, please do so.

Dave and I have been here for quite a while. I'm embarrassed at how poorly I've done. I did lose up to about 70 pounds but have unfortunately gained most of it back. Let me make this the final time.

Please take a moment and introduce and tell us a little about yourself.

Anyways, about the chart.

Blue = Weight loss
    Red= Weight gain
    Green= No gain
    SW= Starting weight
    GW= Goal weight
    LW= Last week
    CW= Current weight
    WT= Weekly total
    TWL= Total weight loss
    DLP= Date last posted

sf7t62lb2fd5.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Crap, had another bad week and gained a little.

LW 334.8
    CW 335.5
    Gain 0.7
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Got a few more new guys on board. Welcome all. Please feel free to share thoughts, motivation, advise or whatever you think can help us motivate each other. Love to learn a little about each of you too.

oeh9qwrxz4zr.jpg
  • tonerdaily313
    tonerdaily313 Posts: 18 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi guys, my name is Matt and I am 37 and married with children. In college I was right around 220 and since then it's been the proverbial yo-yo up/down a little/up a lot more peaking out several times at 305. I hit that peak once again after the new year and decided to lose this excess weight once and for all.

I began whole30 diet on February 1st and joined a boxing club that a good friend from work has been doing for a long time. I knew I needed consistent exercise and joining a club that offered classes right after work and with a friend was just what the doctor ordered.

I don't weigh in again until February 28th per the whole30 plan but I can tell you my pants aren't suffocating me like they did in January! Ultimately I want to get down to 220 by end of August and a short term goal of 250 by May 1, just before I head down to a conference for work. I'm on track, just need much support the keep pressing on as I am prone to fall back once I achieve 25-30 lbs of weight loss.

SW: 305 (on 2-1-17)
    Short term goal: 250 by May 1
    Long Term goal: 220 by end of summer
  • bruk_mike
    bruk_mike Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Howdy, gentlemen. My name is Mike, I'm 39. I recently quit drinking, and it has come with some really bad sides effects (like feeling good and wanting to be healthy).