No F-Ups February 2017 Week 4 (2/22-2/28)

Options

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    swezeytba wrote: »
    baconslave wrote: »

I had the craziest electrolyte-fart ever last night.

TMI....lol...took me a minute to realize you weren't being literal.....

:joy:
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Goal: Walk 80 miles in February, 3.5 mph or greater.

50 miles as of yesterday.
    6.2 miles today. 3.78 mph average. 98 minutes.

I've got more energy than sense. I have a blister on my right big toe because about the only time I put on a pair of real shoes is when I walk and these 5-6 mile stints are taking their toll. I might split it up tomorrow and take 2 walks at 3 miles each IN MY FLIP FLOPS. My feet are happy in flip flops but they do slow me down. We'll see. Today's grocery store haul=carrots, celery root, cucumber, tomatoes. Had to hit 2 stores to get in 6 miles.
  • christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    The scale was nice to me this morning - don't know what I did to deserve it, may just be whoosh time? I hope it sticks!

I have 4 more lbs to get to my February goal, so we'll see what the weekend holds - always tougher to tow the line with the kids all weekend...

I have another tradeshow and trip at the end of next week so hoping to make steady progress and then hold steady for that travel week 3/3 - 3/10, including a weekend at my parents - the danger zone! :smile:
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    2/22: Carbs and weight good. Got up and did strength training. Did some kitchen cleaning and full litter box change over. Collagen in coffee.

2/23: Today was rough. Found out my uncle had passed away around 2 am and couldn't get back to sleep. That combined with a touch of a cold had me calling in sick. No workout. No housework. I'll get my collagen in before bed. Carbs and weight are in range.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    2/22: Carbs and weight good. Got up and did strength training. Did some kitchen cleaning and full litter box change over. Collagen in coffee.

2/23: Today was rough. Found out my uncle had passed away around 2 am and couldn't get back to sleep. That combined with a touch of a cold had me calling in sick. No workout. No housework. I'll get my collagen in before bed. Carbs and weight are in range.

So sorry to hear that! Hope you're feeling better.

• LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    @nikoba @anglyn1 so sorry that you are both having a rough time. Sending kindest thoughts your way :(

I'm having a strong week. Carbs in range, calories on point, feeling strong and settled, still lacking on fluid intake that isn't coffee but I'm better than I was. Bring on the weekend!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    I put up a discussion about the March challenge:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10520433/march-challenge-ideas/p1?new=1

As far as for me. Night was better but still some waking. I've seen an improvement in dry mouth, I'm sweating a little bit more (bleh), but not a huge change in the eyes so far. We shall see what happens once the med gets in my system better.

Walked for an hour yesterday.
    Today I need to do strength work via Hero 90.
    I ate way too much yesterday as DH took us out to eat yesterday. I tried a new dish, and it turned out to be a calorie bomb big-time. But today will be appropriate.

• nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for the kind words & support!!
  • solska
    solska Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Things are going extremely slow in the loss department. I hit 186.8, lowest so far and also 30 pound mark since I started here at the very end of August. I'm pretty keto. Had chinese a couple of times, not super healthy but asked them to not add any sugar in the sauce, once eggplant in garlic sauce and last night tofu. I added splenda to the sauce myself to make it more chinesey. And I made my own sugarfree halwa. My metabolism slowed down around 500 cal per day as per tests, they may be off by about 200 cal. still. And not sleeping too well which I'm sure is effecting things. I'm so busy, I just don't have the mental space to log calories, though I know it would help. Kinda disappointed that I'm not getting there with January or Feb goals, as I had a major important goal to be much lower than now for April 6th. I guess I still have six weeks but at this pace I don't know how much progress I'll make.
  • kpk54
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »

56.2 miles completed as of yesterday.
    5.1 miles today. 3.56 mph average.

18.7 to go. 4 days to go. Today my legs were like lead but I'm done. :#

• swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Tried to get a walk in at lunch today but it was frigid......Probably only got close to 1 mile out and back....usually get more....
  • anglyn1
    Options
    2/24: Better day today...thanks for the condolences! Carbs and weight were good. Collagen in my coffee and had a primal bar with collagen. Did my strength training. Gathered up garbage for trash pickup and sorted a bunch of clutter for recycling.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Goal for Feb has been to work on my mile time, I have come a long way but have more to go. Messed up my feet Thursday....do I took Friday off, today is super busy but maybe a quick run. For sure tomorrow.
  • kpk54
    Options

61.3 miles as of yesterday

5.4 today. 3.6mph. Another walk to the grocery store under Carolina Blue Skies. Salmon, chicken, shrimp, avocados.

13.3 miles to goal. I'll be glad when I'm done. :p
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Friday night was a big GNO/sleepover. I went back and estimated calories and I think I went a little over but not bad and got a TON of exercise (running, dancing and lots of walking that day).
    Saturday was good; so far so good today.
    I definitely need to work out tomorrow.
  • kpk54
    Options

66.7 completed as of yesterday.
    5.1 today. 3.44 mph is as fast as my legs would take me.

8.2 miles to goal. 2 days.
  • anglyn1
    Options
    2/25 & 2/26: Carbs and weight in range. Forgot collagen Saturday but it was in my coffee this morning. Both days rest days. I've come down with a cold today.
  • TravellerRay
    TravellerRay Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Still kept to my low drinking goal. Need to get more exercise in this week particularly weights. Have to think of my goals for next month.
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well, that escalated quickly! From doing so well all week I turned into a carb monster on Sunday....Roast dinner with all the trimmings and a small dessert for Sunday lunch, Nutella and banana French toast at 9pm washed down with a couple of squares of dark chocolate. Think I'm going to pretend I was carb cycling!
    Back on track today though.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I have enjoyed the last week of February - eating at maintenance has been a nice break but I'm looking forward to getting back to loss levels and seeing some progress on the scale and/or in the measurements. I'm also changing up the weight routine for March which is totally necessary because I am bored of Body Beast!