Daily Meals/ Exercise

Options

Replies

• AlligatorPete
    AlligatorPete Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Baphometta wrote: »
    I have honestly done nothing but play Zelda since I got it, but I did discover that I can exercise while holding the controller lol. Determined to get fit even though I'm a lazy mess :p

Zelda has thrown a monkey wrench in plans over here too :tongue:

Here's lunch today. Pan seared pork ribs with rice and veggies. It's higher in calories (725) but I eat two times a day and kickbox in the evening so it works out.

VoEJtMK.jpg
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    @alligatorpete That looks really, really good!

I have boring lunch. Lentil 'burg and whatever else I could grab on the way out the door this morning. tdvu8y9emq0z.jpg

• Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options

VoEJtMK.jpg

This is so beautifulllll I love food photography :*<3<3<3<3

• animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Baphometta wrote: »
    I have honestly done nothing but play Zelda since I got it, but I did discover that I can exercise while holding the controller lol. Determined to get fit even though I'm a lazy mess :p

Yay you got Zelda! *switch envy* we got it on the Wii U. Half our mates bring it into work and play it during lunch. >_<
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone Loving all these yummy lunches!
  • AlligatorPete
    Options
    @tabletop_joe that looks really yummy! I've never had a lentil burger
  • littlebabekitty
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Had to retype everything i had written, dont know why this happens but its the second time around

How do i post pics?
  • littlebabekitty
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Today I had my vegan Herbalife shake for breakfast. For lunch i had brown rice and okra in savory sauce (Yes im one of those weird people who likes to eat okra once a while).
    For dinner I had mushrooms in savory sauce with garbanzo bean soup and a little bit of brown rice.
    For bedtime snack I am having another Herbalife shake.

I had to up my daily calories a little as I was not feeling satisfied because i am breastfeeding my little one. So now i am having two shakes and two meals instead of two shakes and one meal while staying within calories.

So far so good. I havent had any cravings for sweets or cake or cookies and no white rice for two days! Woot
  • AlligatorPete
    Options
    Had to retype everything i had written, dont know why this happens but its the second time around

I noticed that too with the MFP app. If you turn the phone screen off or scroll too far up everything disappears -_-
  • littlebabekitty
    Options
    Still havent had time to workout due to the mess going on with our home and all of us with the flu. Cant wait until this is over so I can start kicking my bodys butt. Planning on buying new activewear for motivation and to inspire myself. Any reccomendations? I have been eyeing fabletics
  • tabletop_joe
    Options
    I just wear Capri-length leggings from Family Dollar and old heavily metal t-shirts that I cut the arms off of. Not athletic wear, but it makes me feel cool in that dirt-bag way I enjoy.
  • alecgrodecki
    alecgrodecki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    leyny2h25fnd.jpg

Since people are sharin all their food, here's the kind of slop that I eat. 1/3 of both a red and green bell pepper, a serving of mushrooms, 2 Tbsp of olives, and 5 servings of egg whites for a nice recovery meal after working shoulders today.
  • tabletop_joe
    Options
    That looks tasty. I used to work with a woman who would make something similar, but baked like a casserole. She called it "whap" because that's the sound it made when it hit the plate.
  • tabletop_joe
    Options
    Black bean noodles are a thing you can eat, apparently.

qrdrxkhyjznz.jpg
  • Erotyka
    Erotyka Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I finally got my damn scale to move. Yay for water drops. 9lbs til I'm not overweight! Unless I suddenly have a water drop to rival the average monsoon, I still won't get that within the 30 day window, but I'll be closer!

Tonight, I will be eating a cavernous bowl of pasta, vegan pesto, corn, broccoli and soy fillets on my knee while I smash my keyboard furiously to try to beat the rogue's DPS.
  • Erotyka
    Erotyka Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Black bean noodles are a thing you can eat, apparently.

qrdrxkhyjznz.jpg

Reminds me of this, for some reason...
    tentacruel.jpg
  • tabletop_joe
    Options
    ^ . Tentacool is it? Been a long time. Probably tastes similar to scallops. X)
  • littlebabekitty
    Options
    Not a good day for me today. I had a lot of stress going to court and didnt meal prep my lunch so ended up eating out.
    Had some fries and fries falafel
    Then i indulged in some sweets offered.
    Ended up getting a stomach ache.

I did walk a lot so I burned some calories but still went over my calories.When i got home I had a simple.dinner but ate a big bowl of cereal before bed. Result: over my calories.

Lesson learn : Next time pack healthy lunch and snacks plus some protein shake powder just in case to avoid eating junk.
  • tabletop_joe
    Options
    One thing I've noticed that I hadn't expected is that cooking more has actually helped me eat smaller portions. Really taking my time making meals as beautiful and as well as possible has allowed me to spend time smelling and appreciating them and has partially replaced just consuming them. I would have thought that the opposite would be true, but it's not.
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Cooking also makes me eat slower, since I'm appreciating what I took so much time to make. And eating slower makes you eat way less so it's good all around