Options

Replies

• junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Posted in the spreadsheet

CHALLENGE #2: “RANDONNEE ON RÉUNION!”
    ***TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE***
    WE WILL HIKE TO CASCADE DU TROU DE FER (“IRON HOLE WATERFALL”) A DISTANCE OF 5 KM (3.1 MILES) OUTSIDE!
    *YES, THIS CHALLENGE IS TO BE COMPLETED OUTSIDE!
    *YOU MAY WALK, RUN, JOG, SNOWSHOE, CROSS-COUNTRY SKI

I live on a country road with hills. I love to walk. This is a good challenge for me.
    I picked up my dog for the second leg of the 5K and she had a great time. I picked up my husband for the last half mile and he had a good time too. I completed this Tuesday.
  • junodog1
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 - It sounds like Tameka lived a beautiful life with a wonderful owner. I don't know your full story, but I have been there and we must do what is best. I am so sorry for your loss.

Glad to see you back in the game.
  • junodog1
    Options

I am really excited because not only am I going to max out on minutes this week I will do so tomorrow! My workplace is observing spring break and DH and I am off for a week. No rest though. It's time for spring cleaning, plus we are laying about 600 Square feet of 16 inch tile and there is pasture maintenance to do. I am exhausted at night and my hands and back are screaming from the tile laying. I have never done it before and it is HARD. I am physically working easily 6 hours everyday since the tiles were delivered, but its not all real hard so I am counting 3 hours a day - plus the nightly dog walk.

Today's green food: spinach in omelette with mushroom onion & mozzarella
    Chicken Soup with Peas, celery, green beans (and other veggies)
    Supreme Pizza with Green Pepper ++
    Salad with Iceberg lettuce, spinach, snow peas, cucumber and red onion

For challenge #1 I will be counting stair steps. I am up and down to the basement so I may as well add a few extra trips and bump that challenge off. Might take me a couple more days.
  • LeoLivingByDesign
    LeoLivingByDesign Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    1. Challenge 1
    2. I have done over 15 miles indoors.
    3. Week 6 Frostbite Footrace or Iditarod
    4. I picked it because I love to walk. Great chance to do some training for the summer extra long walks and 5K's.

Challenge 3 - I ate Spinach, broccoli, Romaine lettuce (salad), Green apple, cucumber Fruit bowl with green grapes.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3:

My veggies this green week have included lettuce, asparagus, spinach, zucchini and pickles! Tomorrow will add Brussels sprouts... mmmm!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    Am I the only one sad that this challenge is coming to a close?? :'(

No!! This has been the BEST challenge and team ever - I hate to see it end. :'( When can we sign up for the next one?!!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,945 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 love her!!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1 completed
    I did the Sydney Bridge Climb ended up with 1360.
    Took me longer than expected because I wasn't at work with the 3 flights at my feet, so I finished them at home.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Good morning team! I also can't believe these are the last few days of the challenge. This one went so fast. I will really miss it and can't wait for the next one.

Looking great, everyone. Keep going on the challenges and minutes! I'm off to do some XC skiing today to take advantage of the big snow and my last day of spring break. Yesterday I did a long snowshoe hike and some hot yoga. If only I could be off work ALL the time. I also had to get some work done but it was much nicer doing it in my yoga pants snuggled on the couch than in my office.

Check in with you all later!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Challenge 3
    My green included:
    Green Granny Smith Apple
    Green grapes
    Spinach
    Kale
    The spinach and kale were in a salad mix.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I am very sad it's ending! :'( We definitely have a great bunch! Boy the teams are holding back!
    Everyone push for their own max. I am going to max out this week!
  • Ingrid2017
    Ingrid2017 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    patrickx-wide-community.jpg
    HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
    "MAY YOUR DAY BE FUN
    AND YOUR CHALLENGES BE DONE"

- Olde Irish Proverb
    :)<3:)

How cute! :)
  • Ingrid2017
    Options
    Challenge #2

Week Two: Challenge #2: “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside)

I chose this Challenge because I'm enjoying hiking in the beautiful hills, that are green for the first time in years!
  • Ingrid2017
    Options
    Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!

0azv72blsg77.jpg

• Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Challenge 2 complete!
    I did When in Venice, Take a Gondola seated cardio and strength video.
    I picked this one cuz it's easier on my knee and honestly it a perfect workout when you can sit on your butt and still get a workout I'm

So I've got all my Challenges done!!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,260 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #2

Week 2: “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside)
    I chose this because I finally felt well enough this morning to walk my furry-faced babies for their 3.17 miles. The sloth dog and the elder dog are walked together for 1 mile at a nice 3 mph pace. Lilly the Holy Terror is speed-walked for a bit over 2 miles. It was very nice to get out in the 23 degrees this a.m. with NO WIND!

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,945 Member
    Options
    @ingrid2008 I don't know. I think Shamrock Fluffy may be giving Top of the morning Tara a run for her money in the cuteness challenge!!! This could be a real contest!!