Options

Replies

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @120maggie:
    55js4iq997fz.jpg
    IT LOOKS LIKE "PUB CRAWL MAGGIE" FOUND THE LOCATION FOR TONIGHT'S MEET-UP! :D
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options

CHALLENGE #1: “FROSTBITE FOOTRACE OR IDITAROD

I did the 5k by walking on our beautiful golf course. I chose this because I hate videos and I love walking outside with a golf club in my hand enjoying the scenery!
  • cardbucfan
    Options

CHALLENGE #2: “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside

I did another 5 k outside walking on a different golf course! Spectacular weather, beautiful scenery and exercise combined!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    All challenges done and spreadsheet updated. I've still got loads of minutes I can still get so I will walk Bailey and try to get a big workout in tomorrow.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    dc6otb8va7oa.png
    Great progress Everyone!
    Let's all try for our personal best!
  • hawkins410
    edited March 2017
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3

Four greens eaten this week: Zucchini, Green Onions, Cilantro, and today's St. Paddy's Day Cabbage! :)
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,900 Member
    Options
    Thanks for including Maggie in the team parade @hawkins410!

Everybody is doing a great job. Keep posting those Challenges!!

So glad that i'm not seeing a lot of IRISH YOGA minutes posted! But is is early still!

wpsczmdmbkvj.jpg
  • hawkins410
    Options
    download?fid=6422362bb641452fad57363168743c2c&name=120311_652532_081_ug_photoblog600.jpg
    MY GRANDMOTHER IS HALF IRISH! I'M LOOKING FOR KISSES TONIGHT! <3
    This happy pup reminds me of @katharmonic's Stella...when she is not covered with snow! ;)

A BIG SHOUT-OUT TO ALL THAT HAVE FINISHED THE CHALLENGES!
    IT IS NOW TIME TO BEGIN THE
    "100% CHALLENGE COMPLETION CLUB"!
    WHO'S IN?
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Braxxen went to his other side of family so I really got to spring clean. I am counting some of it. I moved furniture and vacuumed and sweated my booty off. I had already got a walk in so my minutes today will be pretty good.
    I will do Challenge 2 tomorrow I am going to do the take it easy mon stretch after today I bet I will need it.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Challenge #2 I picked the Sabai because I really enjoyed they foot massage and reflexology. Did all four videos each foot for 50 minutes. Enjoyed every minute after the week I had
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Today was the first day I was able to read were we where going and the challenges. I was able to complete one, plan on getting me some more greens tomorrow and will do another challenge as my exercise. Has been an exhausting week at work and I am glad it's over for a few days.

By the way is there a way we can save those foot videos? I really like them.
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    On short notice, I ended up in Edmonton AB. Am planning a long outdoor walk for Challenge 1. Have to look up which one. I think my ankle is good enough.

Still working on plan B. Probably one of the stretching videos.

My son is at a swim meet this weekend and I have been able to attend at the last minute.

Bar looks good.

• TamiJo1004
    Options
    q8wwtuianh99.png
    I challenge each of you to do your personal best this week! Let's go out with a bang!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Challenge 2
    "Tek it Easy Mon!"
    I chose this challenge because it feels so good to stretch it all out! I think I will continue to do this one from time to time. I also really liked Peanut.
  • hawkins410
    edited March 2017
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    Thursday we leave for

qprupfcm58bv.jpg

HAVE AN "AMAZING" TIME! YOU DESERVE IT!
    TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES! <3
    MAYBE WE CAN USE THEM IN A FUTURE
    CHALLENGE SOMEDAY! :)
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Vowder , this is my gift to you !
    9v5894a0p8vg.jpg
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I have been quiet past few days I have slept 12 hrs as earlier in the week haven't slept properly with my husband snoring and taking up the whole bed...lol. I am all refreshed today and will have all my mins in.