TEAM THREE

Replies

• change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    edited March 2017
    CHALLENGE #3
    I ate a few different green fruits/veggies: kiwi, apple, green grapes, spinach, lettuce, avocado pear and broccoli.
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    edited March 2017
    CHALLENGE #1:
    “FROSTBITE FOOTRACE OR IDITAROD?”
    (Option #2 - 5K outside
    I Picked this challenge because I love walking plus the weather as been great I spread this challenge over 3 days.
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    CHALLENGE #3
    I ate several green veggies this week: green beans, green peppers, cabbage, peas, mange tout and moringa
  • samra338
    edited March 2017
    Challenge #2

I did both Week 3 'CRIKEY! SURF’S UP' balance video (twice) and Week 7 'TEK IT EASY MON!' recovery video. I liked quite a few of these challenges including the foot massage so it was much harder choosing the favourite ones than actually doing them!
  • summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    CHALLENGE #1:

I chose to do the “FROSTBITE FOOTRACE OR IDITAROD?” challenge. I complete the frost items footrace by walking Outside everyday during my lunch hour. It helps me to get away from the stress and regroup. Plus I love the cold weather we are having right now. I find it refreshing.
  • bloveless
    bloveless Posts: 34 Member
    Challenge #3
    I don't have a problem at all with eating my greens. I LOVE veggies! This week I've enjoyed kale, romaine, iceberg lettuce, green peppers, green beans, broccoli, asparagus, cucumber, spinach, jalepeno, cilantro. Great challenge ;)
  • bloveless
    bloveless Posts: 34 Member
    Challenge #1 Sydney Bridge Climb
    I've been involved in three Amazing Race challenges and I just love the stair challenges. I just need to keep doing it in between contests. Love the cardio and lucky that I have 17 stairs right here at my house.
  • Loribh0126
    Loribh0126 Posts: 627 Member
    Challenge #1 Sydney Bridge Climb
    The Stair Climber is one of my favorite cardio machines. I've done 140 floors (2100 steps) twice this week. It's a great 30 minute workout!
  • TangledThread
    TangledThread Posts: 312 Member
    CHALLENGE #2: "XINGSHI IN CHINA!"
    I chose "XINGSHI IN CHINA!" because the videos make me laugh. Like pee my pants laughing. Also at 5-15 minutes each are easy to do on breaks from work.
  • TangledThread
    TangledThread Posts: 312 Member
    CHALLENGE #3
    I ate 8 green fruits and vegetables this week. Green Grapes, Asparagus, Curly Leafed Lettuce, Avocado, Green Bell Pepper, Jalapenos, Green Beans, Broccoli
  • magslante
    magslante Posts: 65 Member
    Challenge #3
    I ate the following green vegetables this week: lettuce, green bell pepper, celery, broccoli, and spinach.
  • magslante
    magslante Posts: 65 Member
    Challenge #1
    I chose the Frostbite Footrace or Iditarod Challenge from Week 6 Alaska and completed the 5K Frostbite Footrace. I chose this challenge because I love walking outdoors during the early evening and catching the sunset. It is such a beautiful time of the day.
  • samra338
    Challenge #1
    I did Week 4 'MUAY THAI ANYONE?' kickboxing challenge and also did Week 5 'VOGLIO UN GELATO' legs cardio workout. Together they made a good total body cardio workout.
  • summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    CHALLENGE #2:

“THE SYDNEY BRIDGE CLIMB” (1332 Combined Steps Up and Down)

Two of my favorite challenges are counting steps and walking miles. So for challenge 2 I completed the step challenge by walking the steps at work and in my house. The satisfaction of tracking them is fun to me.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    summ72 wrote: »
    CHALLENGE #2:

“THE SYDNEY BRIDGE CLIMB” (1332 Combined Steps Up and Down)

Two of my favorite challenges are counting steps and walking miles. So for challenge 2 I completed the step challenge by walking the steps at work and in my house. The satisfaction of tracking them is fun to me.

"THE SYDNEY BRIDGE CLIMB" WAS A CHALLENGE #1. TO EARN POINTS FOR CHALLENGE #2, PICK FROM THE LIST OF CHALLENGE #2's.
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Mon 79

Tues 131
    We'd 109
    Thurs 50
    Fri 151
    Sat 95

If someone could please log my stuff. I am on the road and trouble logging with my phone. Also if you can plug the challenge 1 I completed my stairs by Wednesday ;)
    Thanks
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Challenge #1
    Sydney bridge climb.
    Love step climbing and how my butt looks after. So this was excellent one for me
  • samra338
    Entered your numbers @Cheriels82 Great job with the numbers!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Challenge #3:
    I ate spinach, green beans, romaine lettuce, kale, arugula, and green chard.