e92ca07b643ec2c2be17ba856728726b
    IT IS OUR TIME TO SHINE!
    GO TEAM GO!
    LET'S GIVE IT ALL WE'VE GOT!
    :)<3:)
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Up at 4am to get my SIL from work. Came home took a small nap then up and got a little exercise im. Going to try and max out this week but that means I have 300miles to get in today and tomorrow. Too bad I took off a day this week otherwise I would for sure have done it. I will do my best but that's a lot for me to get in 2 days. Just have to keep moving and keep the tv turned off!!

Good luck everyone! Do your best and don't worry about the other teams holding back. We don't have to hide in the bushes to earn our victory!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @120maggie -I'm so jealous!! Although we may be doing something similar next year so can't get TOO jealous!

I love this challenge so much and it's gonna kill me to miss the next season but I am totally on board for the one after that! (Hopefully, will depend on my recovery!)

Let finish the season strong and be what we all are :number 1!!!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    8glvlbedsid9.jpg
    This is our 700 + club this week!
    Let's see how many names I can fit on there!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #1:
    FROSTBITE FOOTRACE OR IDITAROD Challenge from Week 6 (Alaska)
    Miles completed 11.50
    I chose this challenge because Treadmill, Elliptical trainer and Bike are my forte. I enjoy doing the treadmill the most - for past 17 years. Although I have started Elliptical trainer recently and bike to change the body routine. Doing the cardio machine keeps me insane from the mental job I do every day. :# It makes me feel good and helps with my stress level.
  • CKS0806
    Options
    All the min have entered up until today and added my challenge points as well.
  • CKS0806
    Options
    @120maggie

So jealous of you. You get to go on vacation and enjoy tons of it. o3etrfiggvu3.gif
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3
    I ate four green foods today to get my five points in. I had a kale, broccoli, and spinach as a salad then avocado on a burger. I think that did it and the salad was yummy 24og7vjp8t0m.jpg
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1 went back to Thailand and did the Kickboxing videos
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Challenge #1 went back to Thailand and did the Kickboxing videos
    In order to receive credit for this Challenge, you need to explain why you chose to do this particular one.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1
    “THE SYDNEY BRIDGE CLIMB”
    (1332 Combined Steps Up and Down)

I chose this challenge because my house has a second floor and a basement. I am working around my place this week so I needed something I can easily do at home. For the last three days, every time I went down to the basement I did five trips up and down instead of one.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    2v1j5zl83wtt.jpg
    The Challenge Club!
    Let's see if I can get all 20 names on here!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Challenge #2

WEEK 5:
    Link to: VIAGGIA A VENEZIA!

CHALLENGE #2: “WHEN IN VENICE, TAKE A GONDOLA”
    (40 Min. Seated Cardio and Strength Video)

I chose this video because there a bit in it that does something good to my knee's - kind of un kinks them, can't really explain, anyway i like it!
    However, i forgot how brutal the arm workouts are !!!!
    Also, i love how disinterested Peanut is in it,and he makes me laugh!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    @TamiJo1004 , can i join your club??? :* please??
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,188 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I've been so sick this week, which is why my numbers are so low. I will have 700 minutes before this ends tonight, one way or another.

Team 1 will get it done! B)
  • CKS0806
    Options
    Challenge #3
    I ate four green foods today to get my five points in. I had a kale, broccoli, and spinach as a salad then avocado on a burger. I think that did it and the salad was yummy 24og7vjp8t0m.jpg

That salad looks amazing can I get the recipe please?